Cat Café EU & US domestic

Received my first catcafe order now, 5x test e, 5x primo 200, 1x tren e, and some orals. 5 days T/A to UK from point of order. Going to start my cycle now of 750mg test e, 600mg primo, 120mg tren e

Given Meso has no defense system against single users completely derailing threads, collectively ignoring them is the only option.

Damn people... Be friendly here. It was one of the first topics where no bullshit or hate got posted... Just cats.

Sorry guys, and Liska, I did not mean to take the thread off track.

On a side note, I just want to say I started Dbol on 25mg per day and have already noticed strength increase so I am very happy! Going to be banging in another order later next week.

Sorry guys, and Liska, I did not mean to take the thread off track.

On a side note, I just want to say I started Dbol on 25mg per day and have already noticed strength increase so I am very happy! Going to be banging in another order later next week.
your profile pic is from a great video! little monkey wonkkkyyy

Hey, any news on Telmisartan and Nebivolol coming back?
Please refer to the note on the frontpage of my website stating not to ask about when products will be in stock (again) - this information (and so much more) is exclusive to my OnlyFans simps subscribers.

Please refer to the note on the frontpage of my website stating not to ask about when products will be in stock (again) - this information (and so much more) is exclusive to my OnlyFans simps subscribers.
But they dont have the opportunity to have their own 1 on 1 parasocial interaction with you

Whats the carrier oil in the test e 350? Is it MCT? Think I could be allergic to MCT as major pip every time and flu like symptoms within a few hours after injection and then goes until next one

Whats the carrier oil in the test e 350? Is it MCT? Think I could be allergic to MCT as major pip every time and flu like symptoms within a few hours after injection and then goes until next one
Yes, the carrier is MCT for all injectables, is this the first/only product of mine you're using/experiencing this effect with? I'd like to pinpoint what's causing it exactly, I'll find a solution for you then.

It could be caused because of the fact that it's test e and decently high concentration at 350mg/ml. I believe at this point in time, if you find test e that doesn't cause pip, you are in the minority. Test c for the win.

It could be caused because of the fact that it's test e and decently high concentration at 350mg/ml. I believe at this point in time, if you find test e that doesn't cause pip, you are in the minority. Test c for the win.
Is there any scientific evidence supporting this? Test C causing less PiP than Test E?

Is there any scientific evidence supporting this? Test C causing less PiP than Test E?
just a shit ton of anecdotal experience from virtually all Test E being high PIP recently. Rewind 5 years ago people would say generally Test E is more comfortable than C. But those China Test E raws lately are no bueno

In the past couple of years, it is opinined that something changed in the manufacturing process of test e. Nearly every source has had problems in the last year or so with painful pip from test e.

I believe @janoshik may be able to explain better, but the consensus was that they must have changed something in the manufacturing process.

You can check out some of these threads to see what I'm referring to.

There have been batches of Test E raws with no PPP (problematic PIP property) available in the first half of 2021 intermittently and I, wisely or luckily, bought enough that I've been using the same batch of raws for all my finished Test E batches, so it's not that causing the issue but indeed either intolerance to the high concentration itself or the carrier.

This issue has indeed returned to chinese Test E raws recently, though I can't say whether it has or hasn't affected all factories - my friends and myself are systematically combing through sources/factories to figure that out. Test C and Sustanon as well as any ester mixes are the safer options presently, as the PPP of said Test E is sufficiently migitated when mixed with other esters somehow (for brewing, not injecting necessarily).

Anyways, I'll be using USP grade Test E raws for future batches to completely dodge PPP.