Cat Café EU & US domestic

In the past couple of years, it is opinined that something changed in the manufacturing process of test e. Nearly every source has had problems in the last year or so with painful pip from test e.

I believe @janoshik may be able to explain better, but the consensus was that they must have changed something in the manufacturing process.

You can check out some of these threads to see what I'm referring to.

I mean, my best guess is residual solvents if I recall correctly.

There have been batches of Test E raws with no PPP (problematic PIP property) available in the first half of 2021 intermittently and I, wisely or luckily, bought enough that I've been using the same batch of raws for all my finished Test E batches, so it's not that causing the issue but indeed either intolerance to the high concentration itself or the carrier.

This issue has indeed returned to chinese Test E raws recently, though I can't say whether it has or hasn't affected all factories - my friends and myself are systematically combing through sources/factories to figure that out. Test C and Sustanon as well as any ester mixes are the safer options presently, as the PPP of said Test E is sufficiently migitated when mixed with other esters somehow (for brewing, not injecting necessarily).

Anyways, I'll be using USP grade Test E raws for future batches to completely dodge PPP.
I can confirm this running this test E350 and have 0 pip so its not the raws!

I can confirm this running this test E350 and have 0 pip so its not the raws!
For those never having used MCT carrier products or high mg injectables before, I would recommend to start with the lower mg variant or purchase a vial of both concentrations for products like Test E 250/350, Primo 100/200, Tren E 200/250 as one can serve to dilute the other in case of trouble.

I'll try my best to have the anniversary thing posted up by the weekend! I've realized I cannot be bothered to participate in the (manipulative) marketing necessary to sell SARMS successfully so I've become disinterested in the category, expect these to go on sale & out of stock in the near future.

For those never having used MCT carrier products or high mg injectables before, I would recommend to start with the lower mg variant or purchase a vial of both concentrations for products like Test E 250/350, Primo 100/200, Tren E 200/250 as one can serve to dilute the other in case of trouble.

I'll try my best to have the anniversary thing posted up by the weekend! I've realized I cannot be bothered to participate in the (manipulative) marketing necessary to sell SARMS successfully so I've become disinterested in the category, expect these to go on sale & out of stock in the near future.
Really sad to hear about the SARMS going out of stock. Will try to restock before that happens. Are you going to discontinue MK-677 too?

Really sad to hear about the SARMS going out of stock. Will try to restock before that happens. Are you going to discontinue MK-677 too?
MK-677 and Cardarine were the ones I started out with and will stick around, no need for FOMO regarding these two.

I know we are not supposed to ask about when products will return but I think somewhere on your website it used to say modafinil would be back sometime in November/December but I think you removed the message. Do you still plan to carry it in the future or did you discontinue offering it?

I know we are not supposed to ask about when products will return but I think somewhere on your website it used to say modafinil would be back sometime in November/December but I think you removed the message. Do you still plan to carry it in the future or did you discontinue offering it?
Modafinil & Armodafinil will be in stock by end of month or very early December - I removed the section because too many customers were unable to grasp that 'November' doesn't mean 1st of November but sometime in November, so keeping it updated was for naught.

Just in time for Black Cat Friday, BBC Jazz has returned to present his latest haul:
jazz22small.png

Quick Review of my 2nd order:
Communication: 10/10 fast &easy
Packaging: 10/10 stealth &safe
Design: 10/10 i like cats

Thank you for the perfect Service liska!

Quick Review of my 2nd order:
Communication: 10/10 fast &easy
Packaging: 10/10 stealth &safe
Design: 10/10 i like cats

Thank you for the perfect Service liska!
Same here! Communication is very good and fast. Can't wait til my early bday/Christmas gift is coming. :) love that primo and oxa

xQdisng.jpeg

Thank you very much Liska!

Yes, the carrier is MCT for all injectables, is this the first/only product of mine you're using/experiencing this effect with? I'd like to pinpoint what's causing it exactly, I'll find a solution for you then.
Yes first product. I have looked about and some people get systemic inflammation from MCT.

I'm hoping that the flu symptoms are just me picking something up as I work often in the cold and a few have been sick, only thing that concerns me is I injected one Friday right delt and then developed the sickness sat and sun and was then fine Monday. Then injected recent on Wednesday left delt and then developed the flu Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

On my right delt the pain was quite bad but no swelling, the left however as I said before has swollen up where it ties into the bicep, even worse at the bottom of the delt muscle where it ties in and the sickness peak kind of developed with the pain.

I've never used MCT before but have used 300mg/ml and even other oil I get slight inflammation in the left delt.

I'm going to try a different injection spot to see

What's the stock like on the UK domestic store? I'm assuming the values beneath each product are meant to be stock levels which look pretty low. Wondering if I need to beat the rush...

What's the stock like on the UK domestic store? I'm assuming the values beneath each product are meant to be stock levels which look pretty low. Wondering if I need to beat the rush...
This initial inventory will hopefully give a clearer image of which products are in demand and to resupply them before stock runs out - I've called upon UK staff to join the thread and answer questions purrsonally
1637968672085.png

I'll make an official post tomorrow - it's for (indian) pharma products & UK only and independent of the main store (though I'll still watch over it from afar).
Btw let's do a deal with Switzerland. They are saving my life the whole time during lockdowns here and it's my second home

Btw let's do a deal with Switzerland. They are saving my life the whole time during lockdowns here and it's my second home
What are you thinking of? Quite a few swiss customers figured out a comfortable way of receiving packages that allows me to send there under domestic shipping conditions, so anyone from Switzerland feel free to mail me regarding this.