Cat Café EU & US domestic

Running how much, how frequently and with what else?
50mg trest ace EOD
100mg trest ena E4D
175mg test ena E4D

I am supposed to get at least some water weight, but scale didn't move at all. Also libido felt like I was on low test only, just normal. Workouts were meh. Yesterday I took 500mg test e in one go and expectedly felt it right away, well being, aggression and libido got spiked up a lot.
As mentioned before about your products, a while ago I was running your deca and it did the job - weight gain, water retention, muscle fullness, mild strength and decreased well being.
I still have 2 unopened trest ena vials if anyone is interested.

Used a lot of your injectables and I always had effect from them, except from trestolone. Bought both trest ace and ena, didn't get any effects. Maybe I'm just nonresponder, this was my first time using it. Curious what others got out of it?
I'm using it at 200mg per week, this is my 2 week, I use it together with primo and mast E and hgh, I've climbed 4kg, definitely the best I've ever had

50mg trest ace EOD
100mg trest ena E4D
175mg test ena E4D

I am supposed to get at least some water weight, but scale didn't move at all. Also libido felt like I was on low test only, just normal. Workouts were meh. Yesterday I took 500mg test e in one go and expectedly felt it right away, well being, aggression and libido got spiked up a lot.
As mentioned before about your products, a while ago I was running your deca and it did the job - weight gain, water retention, muscle fullness, mild strength and decreased well being.
I still have 2 unopened trest ena vials if anyone is interested.
That's certainly an extremely high amount of trest and should be immediately noticeable, though I wish you had not introduced placebo effect as a factor by mentioning that you felt a single injection of a medium-estered testosterone 'right away'.

I've been combing through studies as well as anecdotal reports but haven't come across anything like your case so far, which doesn't mean it's not documented nor possible. I'm definitely not going to ignore this report despite its presently unique nature and will update the thread should I come across anything - Trest is unfortunately difficult to identify on basic bloodwork unless ran solo (shows as low Test & heavily suppressed FSH/LH).

Anniversary promo will be delayed for a day roughly as I'm focusing on this case tonight.

That's certainly an extremely high amount of trest and should be immediately noticeable, though I wish you had not introduced placebo effect as a factor by mentioning that you felt a single injection of a medium-estered testosterone 'right away'.

I've been combing through studies as well as anecdotal reports but haven't come across anything like your case so far, which doesn't mean it's not documented nor possible. I'm definitely not going to ignore this report despite its presently unique nature and will update the thread should I come across anything - Trest is unfortunately difficult to identify on basic bloodwork unless ran solo (shows as low Test & heavily suppressed FSH/LH).

Anniversary promo will be delayed for a day roughly as I'm focusing on this case tonight.
I highly appreciate your consideration of my case.
I guess I'm a rare non-responder because orals do not have any effect on me as well. Maybe it has to do something with short half life. Both orals and trestolone have very low half life as much as I know. I tried all orals and the only thing they give me is nosebleeds.

My assumption is that for some reason my body processes compounds very fast, hence not getting any benefits from short-estered (or just short half-life because ester is not the only parameter of how long the compound will stay in the body) compounds and feeling 'right away' medium-estered (longer half-life in general) compounds.

Anyway I'm moving to Graz soon so if you know any places where I could carry out some specific tests that would be interesting to me and you I'm down to try.

I highly appreciate your consideration of my case.
I guess I'm a rare non-responder because orals do not have any effect on me as well. Maybe it has to do something with short half life. Both orals and trestolone have very low half life as much as I know. I tried all orals and the only thing they give me is nosebleeds.

My assumption is that for some reason my body processes compounds very fast, hence not getting any benefits from short-estered (or just short half-life because ester is not the only parameter of how long the compound will stay in the body) compounds and feeling 'right away' medium-estered (longer half-life in general) compounds.

Anyway I'm moving to Graz soon so if you know any places where I could carry out some specific tests that would be interesting to me and you I'm down to try.
How long have you been pinning the Trest E in your cycle, and based on your hypothesis, have you considered pinning 10-20mg of Trest E subq daily to see if that makes any noticeable difference?

How long have you been pinning the Trest E in your cycle, and based on your hypothesis, have you considered pinning 10-20mg of Trest E subq daily to see if that makes any noticeable difference?
Today is 16 days since I have started, I know that is short time period for ena, but I should have gotten at least something out of ace by now.

50mg trest ace EOD
100mg trest ena E4D
175mg test ena E4D

I have never taken anything subq yet, I will see how's that done today and try it out.

I will just stick to compounds that have an effect on me. Your deca, tren a, primo, test all had impacts on me so I'm not questioning quality. Hopefully you'll bring up that aniversary promo today so I can swap to npp, masteron, test :D

news.png

1. Expect severe shipping delays as we've entered the Black Friday & Christmas jam. Tracking information may be less dependable as well, so please don't mail me until 12 business days after you've received tracking or 7 business days for domestic orders, which are tracked but a number is not provided right away. Providing your phone number for non-domestic orders is mandatory, as this seems to prevent the few problems that do happen from occuring.

2. Many banks are obstructing transfers to crypto exchanges recently, so please ensure ahead of time that you're able to acquire crypto to pay for your order in a timely manner, as ghosted & unpaid for orders are piling up in my litter box.

For those buying BTC via ATM, be aware: Many such services offer a ~15% worse exchange rate (i.e. 54400 EUR per BTC when it was at 48000 EUR yesterday), resulting in 15% less EUR arriving in my wallet. Transfers ending up short have been occuring a lot recently for reasons unrelated to price fluctuations, so please ensure that a sufficient amount arrives - should you overpay, I'll always notify you and let you add extra products/calories or keep the overpayment as store credit.

3. Future product releases are suffering from shipping delays still, most notably Testosterone Undecanoate, Proviron and Clenbuterol. I'll refrain from giving release estimates from now on until I have received the lab report, as there are too many potential causes for delay until that point.

4. Now for the grand anniversary/cat café patron promo: I've realized that by not keeping any customer data outside my memory, it will be difficult and divisive to reward only a subset of customers. I don't cat-er to resellers or bargain hunters (nor could I serve them without sacrifing quality of service anyways) so this is all I could come up with without going back on anything I previously posted about it or making it incredibly stressful/regretful for myself:

Everyone that's been a patron since Meso launch or earlier, that has placed multiple orders by the rules, without greed and has not caused me severe headaches via willful ignorance nor stolen my time by ghosting or otherwise, and those that have put effort into their cat promo contributions: Whenever you have planned your or your athletes future (cycles), send me a mail with what you need and I'll give you a custom quote roughly based on prices from all the past promos and I will ignore certain store rules (like order or hgh kit minimum) as needed, though present country restrictions remain. While there's no strict expiration date on this, try for sometime this winter.

Please don't mail me insisting that you qualify solely because you spent x amount or plead that those times you've caused me grief by ignoring various rules shouldn't count: If I can clearly remember them, they count, sorry.

5. Regular type promo, rules:
1. minimum order amount of 350€ excluding shipping to get these prices - you can still order at the 250€ order minimum at regular product prices.
2. cat promo cannot be stacked on top but used alongside for all other cat-made products and for those products where it results in a lower price.
3. please read product descriptions, follow the order guidelines precisely and don't try to use this in a clever way to my disadvantage.
4. since Meso posts cannot be edited, the version posted on my website will always be the one to refer to.
5. lasts from today until the 11th of December.
purromo.png

If you can source a pharmaceutical grade of injectable glutathione, such as Tationil, or are able produce your own glutathione (preferably lyophilised unless you can ensure it remains refrigerated) I’d pretty much buy your entire inventory. I haven’t had trouble sourcing anything I need in the past but reputable injectable glutathione with provided lab reports remains impossible to find.
Waiting to hear from our suppliers. Could you contact us directly letting us know your full needs.

Ruby Tuesday

What is the reason subq could make a difference compared to IM?

What is the reason subq could make a difference compared to IM?
Different absorption/release

Difference-Between-Subcutaneous-Intramuscular-and-Intravenous-Injection-Tabular-Form.jpg

Last edited: