Cat Café EU & US domestic

Make sure your kittys are browsing responsibly, don't let them become radicalized like mine

khtyv.jpg

cat tales.png
December has been complete cat chaos with Black Friday & Christmas overwhelming couriers (and their customer service!) already, which will only get worse, and probably worse than ever before due to the pandemic.

Please expect tracking and shipping times to suffer until next year. Don't mail me regarding the state of tracking until 12 business days have passed and its latest tracking message is concerning. Don't trust in tracking to be accurate either as couriers will skip scans in an attempt to keep up.

Since I expect to get a dozen mails daily resulting from my website news & posts staying on unread, I will delay any fancy plans to next year to keep up with the perceived troubles and keep up with orders myself. Some will take 48h to ship instead of the usual 24h.

I may suspend taking new orders/new customers or close the store completely sometime in December if I get overwhelmed regardless, so please be on your best behaviour to support your favourite feline!

1638617768345.png
have been added to the store. The amount of tablets per container was chosen on how many would neatly fit the 15ml containers with minimal rattling. Due to having received these in big bags, many tablets have suffered chipping at the edges and on the surface, which does look ugly but will not affect product performance - I'm visually inspecting every single tablet and removing those roughed up too much. I did price them slightly lower than planned due to this aesthetic flaw.

These twelve Trulicity pens I picked up from a german pharmacy are the last I'll ever have, and I'm looking for them to find a new forever home ideally domestically or in a country with no custom concerns:
1638618073064.png
Probably its CatCoin
1638615918281.pngis a contender.

I suppose I favour XMR currently as the number of customers I have to chase due to insufficient BTC transfers is at an ATH. I still believe this is due to various exchanges/services obfuscating the difference between the actual and their own EUR to BTC exchange rate, and customers would have to use an eternal site (Google can do this nowadays) to get it correct.