Cat Café EU & US domestic

Received another order from this vendor, this time from the current promo (not all products are shown). As always, customer service is excellent. Trying the trestolone asap.
1638807671390.png

Got my early birthday present thanks @Liska! Günther is taking care of it (look at the rat who wants to be big as a cat!) till I'll visit my cat. Gonna see my old cat lady (she turned 15 this yr) on the weekend for a primopurrlan party.

Communication always the best, fast reply, fast shipping including tracking code. Better than prime.
IMG_20211206_183950.jpg

Got my early birthday present thanks @Liska! Günther is taking care of it (look at the rat who wants to be big as a cat!) till I'll visit my cat. Gonna see my old cat lady (she turned 15 this yr) on the weekend for a primopurrlan party.

Communication always the best, fast reply, fast shipping including tracking code. Better than prime.
View attachment 157289
Günther is looking yolked next to the average gym rat.

Taking this opportunity to proudly present another top tier cathlete:csacat2s.png
csacat3s.png

Please give some feedback on the trestolone.
Im looking into trying it early next year but im a little afraid that its actually to strong
if you're buying MENT and its tested as MENT, its MENT. If its tested at the label dose, you're then taking MENT at a specific dose. if 50mg/day is too "strong"...........take less? or better still, start at 5mg/day and work up to your maximum tolerable dose.

if you're buying MENT and its tested as MENT, its MENT. If its tested at the label dose, you're then taking MENT at a specific dose. if 50mg/day is too "strong"...........take less? or better still, start at 5mg/day and work up to your maximum tolerable dose.
I use it in offseason at 200mg per week, in prep at 20mg daily more than enough, without a doubt much better than tren and without its adverse effects

I use it in offseason at 200mg per week, in prep at 20mg daily more than enough, without a doubt much better than tren and without its adverse effects
Do you get better results using trest than tren? And if so what differs? Besides the less prevalent side effects.

Do you get better results using trest than tren? And if so what differs? Besides the less prevalent side effects.
First hand, less quantity, to use than tren, practically half, more resistance and recovery, apart from more strength, being able to also reduce testosterone at a physiological level, since in prep I tried it without test and I did not notice any emotional or physiological drop in strength, resistance or recovery. I do not recommend mixing it with tren. Basically the same result or better than tren.

Apologies for being that prick who asks when goods will be restocked, but are there any plans on getting more dhb? If so, do you have a rough time-frame as to when it might be in stock?

Cheers man.

Liska has answered many times to that, I think it would be easier for him or even for everyone, to do a survey or put products that we want him to manufacture, it would be to contribute to new projects for him, that has profitability, and for us to know that what we buy is always of quality, is my opinion. For example: dhb, helios...

I reeally want to try the trest.. Ive tried it in the past and didnt feel anything special in comparison to what you guys say. probably fake