Cat Café EU & US domestic

96E1icw.jpg

My experience with catcafe has been very good.
The package took exactly 5 days to arrive in my country.
The purchase process was easy and the comunication was good.
And finally, to date I have only tried test E and bpc-157, and they seem to work perfectly.

Last edited:
Hola buenas, alguien sería tan amable de explicarme cómo va el tema de pagar con Bitcoin? Soy nuevo en este mundo de las criptomonedas y no tengo ni idea, me parece todo muy marciano. Gracias de antemano preciosos

Sorry bro I don't speak mexican
I invited him to post here in spanish as his question is one best answered in spanish by someone from Spain, and I've been able to depend on my spanish regulars for help before. Don't bring your hispanophobic trash inside the cat café please, there's plenty of QAnon boards waiting for you!

„Hi, can someone explain to me how to pay with btc? I'm new in this crypto scene and I have no idea, everything is very alien to me. ty“

This is a somewhat accurate translation if anyone wondered.

I thought the joke was obvious what with mexican not being a real language, my sincerest apologies!
For now at least this is the place where I invite customers that mail me to ask questions and get anecdotal opinions on certain products by their countrymen or wider audience, so for that to be someone's first impression is embarassing to me, but I'm glad there was no hateful intent.

There's a lot of predatory crypto services in Spain specifically and unfortunately quite a few spanish customers got robbed by ridiculous fees in the past, so I do want to work on providing resources for certain countries in their native language but I haven't gotten around to it yet - it's something planned for the christmas holidays when postal services are closed and I have time to work on quality of service in other ways.

Not the most exciting store news but I cleaned up and updated the lab report section, as some reports I had posted to this thread had been missing and some were from batches long sold out that were cluttering the library - older reports can always be requested by mail.

Last edited:
By the way not sure if it's available in Spain but I recommend coinbase if it's available to you.

It's pretty retard proof (I can use it). You just need to verify your identity, add your bank details, buy coins and send.

Perhaps there are cheaper options but I've been happy with it.

By the way not sure if it's available in Spain but I recommend coinbase if it's available to you.

It's pretty retard proof (I can use it). You just need to verify your identity, add your bank details, buy coins and send.

Perhaps there are cheaper options but I've been happy with it.
There has been a lot of bullshit by banks trying to block or limit transfers to certain crypto exchanges in certain countries from what I hear from customers by mail, so it's becoming more complicated/restrictive what option is best for which country.

Well that's horseshit.

Localbitcoins might be an option, from what I remember you can find good sellers with decent rates if you filter by SEPA transfer.

Since they're private sellers and not exchanges they should be okay.

Well that's horseshit.

Localbitcoins might be an option, from what I remember you can find good sellers with decent rates if you filter by SEPA transfer.

Since they're private sellers and not exchanges they should be okay.
i can tell you Etoro closed my account (ofc when crypto was in the dirt and i had over 10k invested) due to "wallet violations". All i did was pay with it, nothing else

Hello Liska,

My friends meowed me that GW0742 applicated in tablet form doesn't have a good bioavailability and works only 20% of the mg in one tablet.
Nowadays you cant trust shady gym friends so i thought better ask you direct for that

Lg abu

Hello Liska,

My friends meowed me that GW0742 applicated in tablet form doesn't have a good bioavailability and works only 20% of the mg in one tablet.
Nowadays you cant trust shady gym friends so i thought better ask you direct for that

Lg abu
you sure they're not getting that mixed up with SR-9011? GW0742 is orally administered in all of the current studies.

this one is orally, 1mg/kg/day in mice. HED would make that dose 0.081mg/kg in a human. so 90kg would be on 7mg/day. at those doses it essentially prevented metabolic syndrome.

Hello Liska,

Lg abu
I'm always interested to look at their sources as well as whether they presume a difference in oral bioavailability between GW501516 (Cardarine) and GW0742 given their miniscule structural difference.

@godsgifttoearth SR9009/11 are nowhere near that number, so I doubt it.