Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hi Quick heads up from Cat Cafe UK If you have emailed us or are expecting to receive an email from us and had NO RESPONSE. Please reach out to us here.
We currently have T3 in stock and as a BONUS we reduced our Min Order amount to £30 +P&P until Christmas Eve A Special for those who do Last Minute Christmas Shopping. :)

Thanks to everyone posting touchdown pictures, even those lacking in cats!

The cat café will be closed for orders on Wednesday the 15th and about a week later for the holidays - if you want to receive your order before the holiday still, this week is the latest you should place and pay for your order depending on country of residence.

As the promotion has concluded, I'll be adjusting some retail prices based on how it affected sales. Two pharma products that have been discounted already are Trulicity (Dulaglutide) 1.5mg pens for 50€ (please don't order if your customs are difficult as they're a pain to stealth) and Arimidex by Teva 30x1mg for 23€.

The only new products relatively certain for December still are MK2866 (Ostarine) 20mg and Oxandrolone 10mg as they're en route to Jano already. Conversely, you can assume everything else for a 2022 release.
When comes the outcome of the person who won the best cat shot

Can you brew Mast E at 250mg/ml for the next batch?
I considered this last winter and even have labels printed for it from that time still, but especially in winter the risk of 250mg/ml DE crashing in transport made me decide against it at the last minute. While some would be fine with receiving crashed gear that needs to be uncrashed once only, this is certainly and unfortunately the minority.

In general there's always a reason for the concentrations being what they are at - while some could safely be 25mg/ml higher, people are too used to 50mg/ml increments.

Received my first EU cafe order today, from start to finish the experience was puurfect.

Ease of purchase 10/10
Communication 10/10
Stealth 10/10
Shipping time 10/10

Overall 11/10 ( +1 because I like cats )

UK cafe order on the way too, already impressed me by going the extra mile when there issues with email,

To both stores - thankyou for your service.

mewo.jpg

Uk order came today, it was so well packaged didn’t even notice it between my mail.

Another puurfect experience!

Ruby massive shoutout for taking the time to reach out to me when we had issues communicating just speaks to type of people I’m dealing with.

Thanks again

Merry Christmas all.

IMG_5532.JPG
pros:
Less than one week to western europe. Great communication, stealth and price.
cons:
One vial of test cyp arrived crashed (not unexpected) and crashed again soon after heating. Doesn't seem be a problem though, just a matter of repeating the heating process before pinning.

All in all, perfect experience, will definitely order again soon.

View attachment 157557
pros:
Less than one week to western europe. Great communication, stealth and price.
cons:
One vial of test cyp arrived crashed (not unexpected) and crashed again soon after heating. Doesn't seem be a problem though, just a matter of repeating the heating process before pinning.

All in all, perfect experience, will definitely order again soon.
Try storing the uncrashed Test C on a surface that won't get cold as easily, in a paper box on some tissues for padding perhaps as weird as it sounds - vials usually crash from the bottom up (or whichever part is touching a surface) due to this. Based on my own experiments this should help but please report back if it doesn't, I'll find another solution then - possibly putting this batch into storage for the summer to replace with the 255mg one for the wintertime.

Try storing the uncrashed Test C on a surface that won't get cold as easily, in a paper box on some tissues for padding perhaps as weird as it sounds - vials usually crash from the bottom up (or whichever part is touching a surface) due to this. Based on my own experiments this should help but please report back if it doesn't, I'll find another solution then - possibly putting this batch into storage for the summer to replace with the 255mg one for the wintertime.
Will do.
Thank you for your service, by far the best in the game.

Puede pasar alguien el enlace de la página donde se mira el rastreo Del pedido? Gracias
Uno de estos sitios web suele funcionar, asegúrese de eliminar espacios en el número de seguimiento. No publique aquí el nombre del servicio de mensajería que utilicé aquí, por favor.

Sponsors

Latest posts