Cat Café EU & US domestic

Just ignore this anti-semite and report his messages.

There are only 2 kinds of people in the world and that is not dependent on nationality, religion or skin color. There are assholes and no assholes. You belong to the 1st category

cat tales.png

Christmas schedule & shipping information:

Last day of shipping is Tuesday, the 21st. All orders placed and paid for until noon of the 21st will get shipped the same day. Shipping resumes on Monday, the 27th of December.

Please be aware that delivery times & pickup from post offices & collection depots can be delayed, as I'm told the volume of incoming parcels exceeds the daily pickup capacity of pickup trucks presently. Tracking may not show the location of your order accurately as scans are delayed or skipped.

Please be patient and do not mail me about your order until 12 business days have passed. Please don't ask about current shipping times either as these are unpredictable. All orders are receiving extra protection to account for them being handled more roughly presently.

Please show your gratitude to delivery drivers as this season is extremely stressful for them!

Products with permanently lowered price: Primobolan Ace tablets 60 / 100 x 25mg have been discounted from 45€ / 60€ to 30€ / 45€ respectively.
Products out of stock temporarily: MK-677
Products in limited stock: Optitropin HGH kits, Cardarine, Ramipril; Deus Medical Ciamed, Winstrol, Winstrol Suspension, T4

There's no restock planned currently for Telmisartan, Nebivolol nor any new products for the remainder of December or first half of January.

Shoutout to the delivery folks

cats-dressed-up-in-mail-carrier-costumes-for-halloween.jpg

I wanna share this and I just have to say that I'm truly impressed with the quality (of everything) that we're dealing with here at cat café. I did a 3cc shot 1 of each compound into my shoulder, and I have zero pip nor a lump. I'm used to some pip from other brands.

Keep it up @Liska
xmascat.gif

Beside being located in Scandinavia (Denmark), I really hope to try your products one day @Liska
Merry Christmas!
There's a handful of existing danish and finnish customers I still serve but I won't feel confident in opening this up again until springtime earliest.

Is there a problem with the product(s) offered by the pharma vendors on Meso? I'm primarily interested in problem solving, not so much in being an inventory copycat.
I dunno about other pharma products, but I wasted a lot of money on accutane from "EU" Vendors coming from turkey where they just stopped my packages in customs. I asked you because I already made 3-4 orders and I know for sure that you're reliable.

I dunno about other pharma products, but I wasted a lot of money on accutane from "EU" Vendors coming from turkey where they just stopped my packages in customs. I asked you because I already made 3-4 orders and I know for sure that you're reliable.
Pharma Only ships from Bulgaria and European Pharmacist from Romania, so their orders should safely get to you, as they always have for me.

@M@NU Ya boi looking thicc & dreamy! Your deco cats sure have suspicious mushroom tips growing from their backs. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do considering you're very comfy to ship to.

I'll not comment on the Scandinavia situation further until/unless I can actually fix it.

As shipping from certain places looks frozen in time still, I predict a future where I'll once again have product & labtest while missing containers and labels, so I may sheepishly return to putting unlabelled/unpretty product on the store so you guys can decide on your own whether you trust it or not.
yo can u @ me if u find a fix for shipping to norway? guessing thats what ur talking about. Fucking antidoping norge

Attachments

• Uten navn.png
    Uten navn.png
    441 KB · Views: 31