Cat Café EU & US domestic

Okay QUICK UPDATE

For those messaging us via protonmail, we are receiving numerous issues/complaints from people messaging to and from protonmail.

We would advise people to message us on our new email which is on the site.

We really like to get stuff sorted quickly, as do most of you!

velicat.pngThis blind russian cathlete still does a better job reading the website than many.

bergcat.pngThis cathlete recognized himself on the labels and wants to nekotiate royalties.

MK-2866 finally completes the SARMS lineup:
ccmk2866s.pngcclabsmk2866.png
Mismatched batch number due to ordering labels in advance and then raws arriving much delayed but as it's the only batch I have, it'll probably be fine.

Here's a small selection of what will be the last cat lab reports of 2021, so I'll take this opportunity to express my gratitude to @janoshik for putting in an unhealthy amount of work this year into all the special requests & tests of myself & friends. I wouldn't feel comfortable being in this business without access to this level of testing, and look forward to coming up with novel annoyances in 2022.
oxy.pngprimo.pngtrest ace 1.pngtrest ace 2.pngtbol.png

Last edited:
This blind russian cathlete still does a better job reading the website than many.
4ab.png

View attachment 157587This blind russian cathlete still does a better job reading the website than many.

View attachment 157588This cathlete recognized himself on the labels and wants to nekotiate royalties.

MK-2866 finally completes the SARMS lineup:
View attachment 157597View attachment 157590
Mismatched batch number due to ordering labels in advance and then raws arriving much delayed but as it's the only batch I have, it'll probably be fine.

Here's a small selection of what will be the last cat lab reports of 2021, so I'll take this opportunity to express my gratitude to @janoshik for putting in an unhealthy amount of work this year into all the special requests & tests of myself & friends. I wouldn't feel comfortable being in this business without access to this level of testing, and look forward to coming up with novel annoyances in 2022.
View attachment 157592View attachment 157593View attachment 157594View attachment 157595View attachment 157596
I have two questions:
1) how many ml are there in your vials? (I'm mainly interested in primo and ment e)
2) when my order arrives, should my cat be in the photo?

I have two questions:
1) how many ml are there in your vials? (I'm mainly interested in primo and ment e)
2) when my order arrives, should my cat be in the photo?
1. 10ml (liska has the best primo I've ever had. My friends are running it atm and they are saying the same)

2. It's not a must but a good support , you get a promo and man cats are fkn cute. So do it

1. 10ml (liska has the best primo I've ever had. My friends are running it atm and they are saying the same)

2. It's not a must but a good support , you get a promo and man cats are fkn cute. So do it
I didn't know there was a promo. Well then, I'll have my little black void pose for a photo

A few orders will be posted a day later than planned, as missing the timing window even by a second results in a 24h pickup delay unfortunately - I apologize for this. All paid orders will be transported further upon the next pickup. Please be aware that we are inmidst of the christmas crunch, so delivery times may be 2-5 business days longer than usual, even longer if your order will be transported by air instead of land - UK seems to be pretty swift still, which cannot be said for Greece.
Al recibir el pedido hay que subir foto de ello con nuestros gatos?
Sí, me lo puede enviar por correo o publicarlo aquí. Si miras el hilo, encontrarás docenas de ejemplos de otros clientes. Obtendrá un descuento en productos para gatos (los producidos por mí) con su próximo pedido como recompensa.
It's a must! I really need to revamp the promo and ideally the OP as well, as both are a bit out of date.
I didn't know there was a promo. Well then, I'll have my little black void pose for a photo
Black void cats are my favourite!

View: https://i.imgur.com/8Q1icx5.gifv

He is out there just bullying innocent parents and operating true to his code of godly like behavior. This man can´t be mossad. Or can he?
Respectfully, can you please stop mailing me/making these weird posts? I'm actually genuinely concerned but at the same time can't help.

please make more posts about his blind dad. you are really helping the cause. bully him. hack his goddamn distant relatives and lets retreat to the old country and split this bounty

Typical Kutin/catcafe style. You really need to stop selling anabolics to children and support their habits asking for only pictures in return and framing a guy for this at the same time. Are you REALLY not considering your home country is at war and has so much bad press the ship is about to sink? fuck you go to jew hell.

@Millard Have you ever considered limited mod tools, specifically a "hide post" button for thread posters? Much like ignored users, posts could still be viewed by clicking, and if it showed a 'post hidden by' note, any abuse of it would be noticed by the community and backfire accordingly (and could be made a bannable offense).

Some threads are becoming so bloated due to off-topic spam that it actively discourages new members from reading them for the purpose of harm reduction via relevant information/community feedback.

Sponsors

Latest posts