Cat Café EU & US domestic

Pre workout/ pre cardio im together with hgh and maybe a small amount of slin 1-3iu for optimal fat loss.
If u take it pre bed i would recomment to take it sq with hgh so the release is a little bit slower.
The injectable L-Carnitine book by Alex Kikel is a good read on the topic - how much are you able to inject subq comfortably?

The injectable L-Carnitine book by Alex Kikel is a good read on the topic - how much are you able to inject subq comfortably?
He had made claims that route of administration of carnitine affects the actual carnitine molecule and how it works but I've never seen any citation nor is there any observed difference between oral or IV administration in the studies. If you've read that book, does he actually back up those claims?

He had made claims that route of administration of carnitine affects the actual carnitine molecule and how it works but I've never seen any citation nor is there any observed difference between oral or IV administration in the studies. If you've read that book, does he actually back up those claims?
This is a topic deserving of its own thread (if there isn't one already) given the amount of studies and fitness youtube videos on it.

Sq is pretty annoying. Ill take it together with gh pre bed. Max 0,5ml or it gives a little swelling which fades away over nicht.
And im sad that you wont continue selling it. I think its a nice add on for everyone especially when taking gh.

Sq is pretty annoying. Ill take it together with gh pre bed. Max 0,5ml or it gives a little swelling which fades away over nicht.
And im sad that you wont continue selling it. I think its a nice add on for everyone especially when taking gh.
You mix it with you hgh?

You mix it with you hgh?
Yeah exactly.
It increases the absorption and Effect of the gh if Taken together.
You could even mix the gh powder with the carnitine cause its solved in ba &destilled water.
For me it works great and its kinda cheap..you dont need 500mg per dose imo

Cat cafe stuff is potent, I'm now 12 days in and for the first time my weight increased the morning after a rest day (low carb). Also slept badly last night with some weird dreams and cardio was hard today. Strength up in the gym already.

Ordered from the UK Store, Can i say first? Ordered some accutane capsules to help with acne flare up on cycle.

Ordered on Friday, posted Saturday and arrived this Morning via RM Special Delivery. Stealth was less than a catcafe EU package but since its domestic doesn't matter as much. It's great to have a UK domestic option for PCT and other meds.

8/10 stealth
10/10 shipping
10/10 communication

Attachments

• IMG_1085.JPEG
    IMG_1085.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1086.JPEG
    IMG_1086.JPEG
    627.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1087.JPEG
    IMG_1087.JPEG
    928.1 KB · Views: 34
my first order arrived today aswell. Cant say anything bad stealth was smooth and the communication rly fast and easy.
2 vials are completly frozen. Is that a problem? Should i do anything or just leave it

my first order arrived today aswell. Cant say anything bad stealth was smooth and the communication rly fast and easy.
2 vials are completly frozen. Is that a problem? Should i do anything or just leave it
This can happen during winter transport temperatures especially to Test C, Bolde C and Test Ace unfortunately, and at a low chance to NPP 150mg and Tren E 250mg. There's many ways to uncrash them, like using a candle warmer or placing them in a pan of water up to 2/3's of the vial, heating the water (below boiling point should suffice) and shaking the crystals lose midway through to expedite the process. They are unlikely but not impossible to crash again when stored at room temperature.

Quick reminder that this promo is still ongoing until the 11th of December, requiring an order total of 350€ comprised of any store products, not just these:
1638805924834.png

As the amount of Optitropin kits left has dipped into the teens with no restock expected this year, I've scrapped the 8+ wholesale tier.