Cat Café EU & US domestic

I hope it was intended... I sent someone an extra Primobolan 200mg a few days ago unintentionally.
do you expect to have good stock levels of the Primo 200 over the next few months? I'm running some atm and will need more in a couple of months but prefer to wait to order more

Quick note: There are a lot of products going in and out of stock currently as there's a record number of customers ghosting their orders or realizing they cannot actually obtain crypto, and a lot of product can get temporarily blocked by these.

Please ensure that a sufficient amount of BTC arrives at the cat café, as the downtrend of BTC in recent days has lead to an increase in orders not being paid in full, and that's probably more uncomfortable for me than you, since I don't like making anyone pay fees twice or take anything away from orders either, which I prepack as soon as possible to maintain a quick T/A.

Quick note: There are a lot of products going in and out of stock currently as there's a record number of customers ghosting their orders or realizing they cannot actually obtain crypto, and a lot of product can get temporarily blocked by these.

Please ensure that a sufficient amount of BTC arrives at the cat café, as the downtrend of BTC in recent days has lead to an increase in orders not being paid in full, and that's probably more uncomfortable for me than you, since I don't like making anyone pay fees twice or take anything away from orders either, which I prepack as soon as possible to maintain a quick T/A.
Everything was fine with me, right? I noticed that Cardarine went just out of stock

Everything was fine with me, right? I noticed that Cardarine went just out of stock
Yea as I said, nothing about your situation annoyed me at all. New batch of Cardarine is on the way to Janoshik, you got one of the last two.

Is USDT a option that you accept? As btc can dump 10% in 30 minutes
With usdt is a safe bet as if I send 100$ you receive 100$

Hi
Can anyone tell me more about the tren ace?
I am sesrching for a EU domestic source for good and correctly dosed tren ace.

Greets
H

For OPSEC reasons unfortunately not. While BTC is volatile, I'm not sure it has ever dropped as quickly as that, and if so that's extremely rare.

Relax, don't worry about the recent BTC's dip. As long as the trade rate remains low, the volatility rises. In other words: the more people keep BTCs in mothballs, the more volatility we should expect.
These days' dip is the medicine the market has to take to increase the capitalization and therefore the nominal value of the token (in this case BTC). I did not mention the factors concerning the analysis of fundamentals (e.g. China ban and so on) because I don't want to dive too deep into yesterday's dip, no pun intended.

Relax, don't worry about the recent BTC's dip. As long as the trade rate remains low, the volatility rises. In other words: the more people keep BTCs in mothballs, the more volatility we should expect.
These days' dip is the medicine the market has to take to increase the capitalization and therefore the nominal value of the token (in this case BTC). I did not mention the factors concerning the analysis of fundamentals (e.g. China ban and so on) because I don't want to dive too deep into yesterday's dip, no pun intended.
I want to take a deep dive in what you said and go into some market analysis but I don't want to ruin Liska topic

I want to take a deep dive in what you said and go into some market analysis but I don't want to ruin Liska topic
You'll find some interesting focuses on the analysis on the Time. In general Investing dot com will provide you everything you need to understand the situation :) Let me know if you need anything. However, concerning opsec, I suggest to you all to:
1. ALWAYS use physical wallets or at least desktop wallets.
2. Wash your crypto.
3. Never ever send from your exchange.
4. Preferably use XMR or BTC.

Liska, I know that it's probably not up to you, but have you plans to add longer esters of ment and injectable SARMs?

Liska, I know that it's probably not up to you, but have you plans to add longer esters of ment and injectable SARMs?
It is up to me, but Í do have this rule to not ask about future products because when I do allow these questions I find myself drowning in them immediately.

@Abt I've not seen any correctly dosed generic HCG in a long time now, and I've not yet investigated this problem.

Sponsors

Latest posts