Cat Café EU & US domestic

f4a9d2ab3af47e99e99bc63c181703a8.gif

Hello gents, since I am a stupid motherfucker, and I trust cat persons more than anyone else, do you think there's much difference between a 10 and a 12 weeks cycle of MENT?

Hello gents, since I am a stupid motherfucker, and I trust cat persons more than anyone else, do you think there's much difference between a 10 and a 12 weeks cycle of MENT?
I suggest starting with acetate for your first cycle to quickly adjust dosage as needed due to its potentially heavy aromatisation. Daily injections aren't so bad if you do them subq.

I suggest starting with acetate for your first cycle to quickly adjust dosage as needed due to its potentially heavy aromatisation. Daily injections aren't so bad if you do them subq.
I can pin IM ED without many problems. Since it's my first ride with MENT, I gave myself a lot of wiggle room, but if all goes according to plan, my cycle will be 10 weeks, not 12, and I was asking if there's a lot of difference between the two. And yea, I'm pinning acetate because with it I can dial it in

I can pin IM ED without many problems. Since it's my first ride with MENT, I gave myself a lot of wiggle room, but if all goes according to plan, my cycle will be 10 weeks, not 12, and I was asking if there's a lot of difference between the two. And yea, I'm pinning acetate because with it I can dial it in
i actually think Trestolone Ace is better pinned SubQ at all times. seems to slow down the release enough to take the edge off the blood pressure spikes.

Right around week 8 of my run with Liskas NPP (300/week) and Test E (500/week), injecting E2D.

So far so good, getting bloods in a few more weeks and will likely post results here.

I reduced rotating injection sites because the PIP is still pretty bad, went from shoulders, pecs, and quads to just shoulders and quads. Whenever I pinned pecs I'd spend the next 2-3 days with stiffness, once it even felt like it bundled under my nipple? Was super weird.

I feel like maybe I'm a bit sensitive to the solvents, but will see how it works now with just pecs and quads. When I was just on TRT using Iron Anabolics Test E (who went AWOL and turned out to be a complete shitshow), I'd get 0 PIP so I'm thinking it might be a combination of solvents + more oil in total. Any thoughts on this?

Also: I cannot recommend Liska enough, the ordering process and subsequently fixing my fuck up of not ordering BAC water was A+++ service.

Right around week 8 of my run with Liskas NPP (300/week) and Test E (500/week), injecting E2D.

So far so good, getting bloods in a few more weeks and will likely post results here.

I reduced rotating injection sites because the PIP is still pretty bad, went from shoulders, pecs, and quads to just shoulders and quads. Whenever I pinned pecs I'd spend the next 2-3 days with stiffness, once it even felt like it bundled under my nipple? Was super weird.

I feel like maybe I'm a bit sensitive to the solvents, but will see how it works now with just pecs and quads. When I was just on TRT using Iron Anabolics Test E (who went AWOL and turned out to be a complete shitshow), I'd get 0 PIP so I'm thinking it might be a combination of solvents + more oil in total. Any thoughts on this?

Also: I cannot recommend Liska enough, the ordering process and subsequently fixing my fuck up of not ordering BAC water was A+++ service.
Could be intolerance to MCT carrier itself (as IA uses GSO) or not tolerating higher concentrations well (no idea what IA tests at these days, last labs on their website are dated 2020) - the amount of oil per injection seems moderate so I'd rule that out unless you're injecting subq. BB won't be the culprit either. Test E 250mg or 350mg?

we are different from one another. I can easily inject 3cc total of 3 different compounds once in each shoulder a week and I have zero pip no soreness or anything with liskas oils..

With Trest SubQ how much do you pin? 1ml?
depends where and how much fat you have. the thicker fat i hold around my love handles and hips can take a 1ml no issues. if i push 1ml near my belly button then it leaves a little lump for a few hours whilst the oil dissipates but well made gear doesn't welt up.

Sponsors

Latest posts