Cat Café EU & US domestic

Could anyone who takes liskas anadrol chime in perhaps?
Also hearing about experiences with liska’s “Ment” would be greatly appreciated.

Pharmasource has injectable & labtested Sdrol so that might be preferable, injectable Fluoxymesterone is incredibly rare, even moreso than Mibolerone.
Got to save something for future Contests. It probably is overkill for beginners competitons :) but thanks for the Tips.
Also hearing about experiences with liska’s “Ment” would be greatly appreciated.
Ment is kinda awesome kinda overwhelming. I definitely would recommend you to taper it up. I tested some Ment A, stoped for a Month and started Ment E with the Dosage i saw fit while on A (300mg) I gained 11kg! in 5days. I am not kidding ment packed Water everywhere it could hold. Went from 114kg to 125kg in 5 fucking days and after day 2 my lower back was just completely pumped that i was unable to move without crippling pain.
Reduced to 200mg and my Body adapted, lost 6kg Water weight over the next 2weeks and now it treats me really good.
As i said i am running it without Test. In week 5 now and everything feels great.
Sadly i cant give you any direct numbers for lifts since i stoped doing conventional lifts and started Strongman Disciplines a while ago and any improvements there might also be from better techniques and cns adaptions. But my FarmerWalks went from 55kg first time to 105kg already. I also added 10kg to my all time DL max without even actually realising it and not using straps (was talking to a gym buddy and grabed the wrong plates lol)
I can also vouch for the "feel good" factor. I stopped taking SSRIs and feel better. Although i am in a better position in life as i was when starting them ~4 years ago. Take that as you will. But i now get emotional on "wholesome" stuff. Started crying a few times while watching cute Animal stuff especially on those rescue videos when everything works out.
11/10
Although the extra water retention blew me over my "snoring/sleep apnoea" threshold. Always start to have problems with that at around 118kg. I am 190cm and fat for reference. Kinda need to diet to get into 115kg class again

Got to save something for future Contests. It probably is overkill for beginners competitons :) but thanks for the Tips.

Ment is kinda awesome kinda overwhelming. I definitely would recommend you to taper it up. I tested some Ment A, stoped for a Month and started Ment E with the Dosage i saw fit while on A (300mg) I gained 11kg! in 5days. I am not kidding ment packed Water everywhere it could hold. Went from 114kg to 125kg in 5 fucking days and after day 2 my lower back was just completely pumped that i was unable to move without crippling pain.
Reduced to 200mg and my Body adapted, lost 6kg Water weight over the next 2weeks and now it treats me really good.
As i said i am running it without Test. In week 5 now and everything feels great.
Sadly i cant give you any direct numbers for lifts since i stoped doing conventional lifts and started Strongman Disciplines a while ago and any improvements there might also be from better techniques and cns adaptions. But my FarmerWalks went from 55kg first time to 105kg already. I also added 10kg to my all time DL max without even actually realising it and not using straps (was talking to a gym buddy and grabed the wrong plates lol)
I can also vouch for the "feel good" factor. I stopped taking SSRIs and feel better. Although i am in a better position in life as i was when starting them ~4 years ago. Take that as you will. But i now get emotional on "wholesome" stuff. Started crying a few times while watching cute Animal stuff especially on those rescue videos when everything works out.
11/10
Although the extra water retention blew me over my "snoring/sleep apnoea" threshold. Always start to have problems with that at around 118kg. I am 190cm and fat for reference. Kinda need to diet to get into 115kg class again
Thankyou for taking the time writing such a detailed response!
That is an insane amount of water retention…i had ordered some “ment” raws in the past but I think they were bunk hearing these effects.
Would you recommend taking the enanthate over the acetate?

I got my first Order from Cat Cafe, 4 days more or less to West Europe. Great and fast communication from first email to my order being in My hands.

The delivery was very very discreet without going into details for obvious reason

the order was :
Tren E 200mg
Mast E 200mg
HCG 5000 mg

I did use the Tren E and I have done Tren for about 9 years now and always get Tren cough.But this was without any cough.. some how it felt bit empty . I have got used to the cough .I do not know why I did not get the cough this time as I used it on the same spot in my quad as I did 6 months ago and done for almost 5 years

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 17.22.17.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-30 at 17.22.17.jpeg
    405.5 KB · Views: 93
Ordered some l-carnitine, epedrine and ralox from Liska. Great stuff and fast shipping. Currently on Tren+cardarine+ephedrine+yohimbine+caffeine+l-carnitine... Felt like a tweaker today. It's 6pm, I did a hour of cardio+weights and I'm still overnight fasted. No appetite whatsoever. Time to get shredded again.

I found out my mast p was actually test p. Just binned 6 vials. Plan to switch to Liska's gear and not take any more chances with garbage labs.

Attachments

• 1643559940771.jpg
    1643559940771.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 89
Would you recommend taking the enanthate over the acetate?
I assume thats totally up to preference. I never subscibed to the Myth of E taking 4 weeks to "work" which my 2days to dead back illustrates.
I always opt for longer esters since i am on lifelong TRT anyway and i dont need to be "clean" for any competiton testing.
I do however believe in short esters if you never used the compound since you can quickly adjust the dosage or stop if shit hits the fan. After establishing tolerances and baselines always opt for the longest ester you can find imo.
edit: i do know about the different ester weights and you might get more bang for your buck with A or E depending on the Compound and Price, which might be taken into consideration with expensive stuff like Trest or Primo

What's the difference in half life between testosterone undecanoate in castor oil and other oils?

From WIkipedia:
Elimination half-lifeIn TSO: 20.9 days (i.m.)
In CO: 33.9 days (i.m.)
TSO = tee seed oil, CO = castor oil

Ordered Some
Trest Enth (running 50mg/wk), feels good, no pip
Hgh, 3 IUs per day only, as I am just recovering from a torn pec, but tingly fingers already
Ralox and GW0742 not yet tested

shipping was very fast and liska helped me trough the btc process :)!

I assume thats totally up to preference. I never subscibed to the Myth of E taking 4 weeks to "work" which my 2days to dead back illustrates.
I always opt for longer esters since i am on lifelong TRT anyway and i dont need to be "clean" for any competiton testing.
I do however believe in short esters if you never used the compound since you can quickly adjust the dosage or stop if shit hits the fan. After establishing tolerances and baselines always opt for the longest ester you can find imo.
edit: i do know about the different ester weights and you might get more bang for your buck with A or E depending on the Compound and Price, which might be taken into consideration with expensive stuff like Trest or Primo
Yes in accord with being safe I’ll opt for the ace for now think it will pair nice with some primo raws I still have and dialing it in with some low dose test.
Great to hear it also has positive mental effects on people including yourself.

From WIkipedia:
Elimination half-lifeIn TSO: 20.9 days (i.m.)
In CO: 33.9 days (i.m.)
TSO = tee seed oil, CO = castor oil

Ordered Some
Trest Enth (running 50mg/wk), feels good, no pip
Hgh, 3 IUs per day only, as I am just recovering from a torn pec, but tingly fingers already
Ralox and GW0742 not yet tested

shipping was very fast and liska helped me trough the btc process :)!

How's your experience running Trest E?

Exclusive footage from the first cat café cathlete meet of the year:
wdcats.png

Closing the cat café on the 1st of february to cat(ch) up with orders, back to business as usual on the 2nd of february.

Hey, anyone who tested Liska's own labelled Hgh ? With Bloodwork in ideal circumstances ? Also wanna know more about his Ephidrine.

Hey, anyone who tested Liska's own labelled Hgh ? With Bloodwork in ideal circumstances ? Also wanna know more about his Ephidrine.
Not sure I posted these here yet, on 2.5iu and 4iu respectively, the latter being a female. Enurace ephedrine was once obtainable via belgium pharmacies in the same way products intended for human use were, though this may have changed at some point as it's since been removed from the pharmacy's db.
seisomatropin 2.5iu.jpegseisomatropin 4iu.jpeg

Hey guys. Anyone who is using Grenzpaket service could provide some details on how it works? The plan is to use it to avoid swiss customs.. picking up packages from a close location in german soil..

Hey guys. Anyone who is using Grenzpaket service could provide some details on how it works? The plan is to use it to avoid swiss customs.. picking up packages from a close location in german soil..
Have a service like this but from Germany to austria. Works really well. Fast delivery and "extra shipping costs" depending on weight of the package