Cat Café EU & US domestic

Soon we're stocking some new products on the UK site.

We also added BAC water today and lowered modafinil to £9 each.

Restocking on HMG in the next week or two. Ezemetibe in 2-3 weeks.

We are adding T4, simvastatin, rosuvastatin, pramipexole, mesterolone, kamagra jelly shortly.

We are open to custom orders. We can currently access oral semaglutide(rybelsus) at 3,7 and 14mg;Dulaglutide injectable 1.5mg pens but there would be an associated 2-3 week wait for it, we can also take custom requests for non-aas items and we will try our best to make it happen.

So if the semaglutide/dulaglutide interests you or other custom orders, chuck us an email or suggest stuff here.

Liska when 'll be available moda on your eu site again
I've had a disclaimer on the website to refrain from asking if or when products will be (back) in stock for months now - I'll always post all available information on the website news right away.

Trust me that I'm working diligently on having what I consider a complete store inventory but there are too many points of failure/delay along the way for me give estimates more precise than 'sometime this winter'.

I've had a disclaimer on the website to refrain from asking if or when products will be (back) in stock for months now - I'll always post all available information on the website news right away.

Trust me that I'm working diligently on having what I consider a complete store inventory but there are too many points of failure/delay along the way for me give estimates more precise than 'sometime this winter'.
Ok,thanks just asked in time coz,you mentioned earlier february (if my memory serves me right) and I don1t want to miss the oportunity (again).
That's why I asked here not in mail.

Quick update, yesterday was a long day, but I managed to pin 1.5 test cyp in my delt. Guess what? No pip at all, I can feel a little discomfort, but I'm not huge and 1.5 ml of MCT or whatever carrier is a good quantity of oil for my delts. I ordered Test E 250 in order to give another chance to a "shorter" ester...