Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey i was checking on Deus Website the CatCafe.is website and they are no official Partner? Did someone use the Aromasin (Deus) from that Shop and can something say about it?

Hey i was checking on Deus Website the CatCafe.is website and they are no official Partner? Did someone use the Aromasin (Deus) from that Shop and can something say about it?
CatCafe is an official Deus Medical reseller, it is true that if you introduce the full website it returns "seller not found", but if you just type "catcafe" or "liska@countermail.com" you will see this confirmation message.

Sin título.png

So @Liska contact DeusMedical webmaster in order to modify the website issue, it displays properly when catcafe or your email is used, on information details too, but you cannot be found by introducing your site.

So i just had a photo shooting session with my wonderful cat.
But he expects more than the mentioned 15% after seeing the competition..
1624292753228.png1624292808100.png
I guess we have to get into serious negotiation

Just got my order. Contacted Liska on Thursday 17th in the late afternoon, got an answer 30 min later, paid in the evening and my package got shipped the morning after and it took no time for the delivery. (Inside EU).

Man, this feels like if Jeff Bezos decided to inaugurate Amazon Prime Gear. lol.

Thanks @Liska , top customer service ;)

IMG_3988.jpg

Package came yesterday, took less than 12 days to arrive from order date. Very professionally packed, 1st pin last night of catcafe testosterone enth and catcafe masteron enth very smooth no pip at all. Will post a pic of the products with my cat tomorrow or the next day. Thanks again Liska

any plans to be able to purchase cat cafe injectables for the UK at some point not just hilma?
I have plans for a UK domestic shop stocking the most popular injectables, and you can always order abroad from EU meanwhile (UK customs seems not to care about what's coming in at all, only what's leaving the country).

The ruins/remnants of the original UK shop are currently on holiday for about two weeks.

I have plans for a UK domestic shop stocking the most popular injectables, and you can always order abroad from EU meanwhile (UK customs seems not to care about what's coming in at all, only what's leaving the country).

The ruins/remnants of the original UK shop are currently on holiday for about two weeks.
i was wondering how ordering from eu would be affected due to brexit i guess ill just try a small order and see when i return in september thanks :)

Unable to post pictures himself, I'm proud to introduce the newest purrfessional cathlete! The 15% discount on cat products for posting such pictures will remain indefinitely.
ccathlete1.jpg
ccathlete2.jpg

No tengo gato Tengo un Negan ...
Primeros envíos recibidos, el servicio al cliente ha sido excepcional, incluso una falla en la dirección postal El Sr. Liska se encargó de arreglarlo,
Increíble velocidad de envío, solo 2 días hábiles
La calidad de los productos es lo único que necesito probar y es lo que menos me preocupa porque por lo que he leído en meso es fantástico
soy su fan Sr. Liska !!

Attachments

• IMG_20210622_112915.jpg
    IMG_20210622_112915.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
@Liska just out of curiosity, 35€ for 100mg NPP is intended for 2 x 10 ml vials?
No, I get how the pictures showing multiple vials can be confusing - I wanted to show off the entirety of the label which required multiple vials. It will eventually be replaced with a picture of a single NPP vial + real cat (cat not included in purchase price).

One hour thirty minutes from enquiring about product, making payment, to confirmation of dispatch and issued with a tracking number !

impressive by any standard !

At last, 25 Optitropin kits are available to order again and can be shipped starting Thursday, with more kits incoming in early July.optic.jpeg

Last edited: