Cat Café EU & US domestic

Liska is amazing, first time ordering from the CatCafe and had a very positive experience, quick and professional, fast shipping.
The stealth is superb!
Ordered test e, npp, mast e, anavar and insulin and been using for two weeks now, the gear is the smoothest I ever tried, no acne breakouts like from other labs, indicating good sterility, looking tighter and fuller by the day!
Thank you, Liska

Liska is amazing, first time ordering from the CatCafe and had a very positive experience, quick and professional, fast shipping.
The stealth is superb!
Ordered test e, npp, mast e, anavar and insulin and been using for two weeks now, the gear is the smoothest I ever tried, no acne breakouts like from other labs, indicating good sterility, looking tighter and fuller by the day!
Thank you, Liska
Acne outbreaks depending on good sterility?
Whats this sterility you talking about? So you get abcesses from the other gear too because that gear is not sterile?

Look at that BOSS

Slap Seal GIF

@Liska I know you heard this alot, but you should get your products to the USA.

Jokes aside from the Cat posts, I can tell you have good intentions and are extremely OCD making/formulating AAS products. I've never used UGL brewed gear, if I do for my exotics, its mostly SP laboratories (Balkans sister company) but I would deff try yours if ever an option available someday.

You mentioned you use MCT oil, I asked this question once and haven't seem to get an answer.. Is Miglyol 810/812 oil MCT oil in pharmaceutical standards? I mean technically speaking if you filter an MCT oil that is rich in C8/C10 fatty acids would it be considered Miglyol oil 810/812? I apologize, I never brewed but I do find it fascinating. I know Miglyol oil 840 has Propylene Glycol attached to it from what I read....

Anyway, best @Liska

Last edited:

Jokes aside from the Cat posts, I can tell you have good intentions and are extremely OCD making/formulating AAS products. I've never used UGL brewed gear, if I do for my exotics, its mostly SP laboratories (Balkans sister company) but I would deff try yours if ever an option available someday.

You mentioned you use MCT oil, I asked this question once and haven't seem to get an answer.. Is Miglyol 810/812 oil MCT oil in pharmaceutical standards? I mean technically speaking if you filter an MCT oil that is rich in C8/C10 fatty acids would it be considered Miglyol oil 810/812? I apologize, I never brewed but I do find it fascinating. I know Miglyol oil 840 has Propylene Glycol attached to it from what I read....

Anyway, best @Liska
No thanks, first mistake of UGL is taking to many clients and going too big too fast. You have plenty of great lab in America. Enjoy those and leave this one to us.

Anyway, best @Liska
Thank you! I'll go in reverse order:

1. The product descriptions at
Code:
https://medlabgear.com/collections/usp-oils
explain this hopefully, here's Mig 810/812:
Code:
https://medlabgear.com/collections/usp-oils/products/miglyol-810-812

2. My daddy (mentor) is from the US and and so are another couple of brewers I adore and consider superior to myself, but they don't want the publicity (and toxicity) Meso brings along. I'm currently looking for a setup to allow them to get their products into US domestic hands via myself - while they are mostly private sources, I hope that if I put my head (and money) on the line publically as well as not taking a cent of profit from them, I can make high quality labtested gear from labtested raws available at decent prices to both the UK & US.

It's my 3rd time making an order and I feel always amazed by the excelente service the cat store owner provide.

Hey guys i just want post a quick review of my Order.
I ordered:
drosta e (Cat)
Aromamed (Deus)
L Carnitin inject (Cat)

I placed the order at 21.6. and arrived me today.:)O) Beautiful! Sometimes at other Shops i was waiting 2,5 Weeks!
I let you guys know how this stuff works ;)

It's once again time for
news.png

1. When ordering, please follow the order information and guide on the website, especially the address format & paying your order within 24h if possible.

2. The only payment method is via cryptocurrencies - bank transfer, paypal, moneygram, superchats and mixtapes cannot be accepted.

If anyone knows an up to date beginners guide to cryptocurrency focused on EU, please post it!

3. I need to make a sacrifice in order to maintain current customer service & shipping speed: I can either cut back on the stealth complexity, increase prices or increase the order minimum from 100€ to 150€ - since the last option would affect the least amount of customers (roughly 15% are between 100-150€), I'm going with this one but I'm open to suggestions/discussion.

4. Chat du jour:
trencathlete.png

It's once again time for
View attachment 148596

1. When ordering, please follow the order information and guide on the website, especially the address format & paying your order within 24h if possible.

2. The only payment method is via cryptocurrencies - bank transfer, paypal, moneygram, superchats and mixtapes cannot be accepted.

If anyone knows an up to date beginners guide to cryptocurrency focused on EU, please post it!

3. I need to make a sacrifice in order to maintain current customer service & shipping speed: I can either cut back on the stealth complexity, increase prices or increase the order minimum from 100€ to 150€ - since the last option would affect the least amount of customers (roughly 15% are between 100-150€), I'm going with this one but I'm open to suggestions/discussion.

4. Chat du jour:
View attachment 148604
He looks kinda mad, maybe he took to much tren. And i would say increase to 150, quality over quantity.

On the 2., please. I've never used crypto before, been reading/ watching some stuff, still unsure what's the best/safest/cheapest way to do it. Will rep IRL.

On the 3., for me all the way increase order minimum. I rarely, if ever, do orders <200€. AKA Fuck 8 week cycles or buying this from this source and that from that other, etc. You're in or you're out. On that topic, will you ever do that sort of discounted products for orders +1000/2000€ or whatever?

Also, site is looking better with the new added stuff (order format, sales category, etc.) If just being picky, it'd be nice to have some sort of organization in the categories (injectable, orals, etc.). For now it's easy since there aren't that many products, but if it reaches that it can take a bit to compare the products we're looking for.

Overall, really nice job Liska.