Cat Café EU & US domestic

The entire process from enquiry, to chatting about furry buddy's, me setting up an e-wallet for the first time, making payment and receiving tracking number took less than 24h - I mean, it would be a lot less than that but I could only get my wallet to work after post office closure time.

Thanks a lot for the chat and patience, @Liska .

Shipping confirmed and should arrive in the next couple days.
I just want to issue a warning to everyone in this thread that my thicc, half-siamese, half-persian blue eyed boi will soon steal the show.

The entire process from enquiry, to chatting about furry buddy's, me setting up an e-wallet for the first time, making payment and receiving tracking number took less than 24h - I mean, it would be a lot less than that but I could only get my wallet to work after post office closure time.

Thanks a lot for the chat and patience, @Liska .

Shipping confirmed and should arrive in the next couple days.
I just want to issue a warning to everyone in this thread that my thicc, half-siamese, half-persian blue eyed boi will soon steal the show.
my cathlete just laughed and said "meow meow meeeeow", which translates to "bring it on kid"..
He is somewhat recovered from the hard photo-shoot so if the competition is really there i guess he will be ready for a new set

Boys please... My cat is too famous so for OPsec reason can't post it. You are lucky, ill let you have a fair competition, because Boyz if he could compete there would not be any competition at all :)

Boys please... My cat is too famous so for OPsec reason can't post it. You are lucky, ill let you have a fair competition, because Boyz if he could compete there would not be any competition at all :)
So YOU own the grumpy cat? woah, your cat is really famous
1624429317684.png

my cathlete just laughed and said "meow meow meeeeow", which translates to "bring it on kid"..
He is somewhat recovered from the hard photo-shoot so if the competition is really there i guess he will be ready for a new set
Yeah, Morty was like... "Who da fook is that guy?! He doesn't stand a chance!"

I'm reiterating here: ma boi will be dead center first call-out, no moving around.

Attachments

• IMG_20210621_183044.jpg
    IMG_20210621_183044.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
And here is my package paid on Sunday and arrived this morning, very fast shipping in three days. Thanks @Liska . I will post a blood test with total testosterone, estrogen, prolactin soon.
IMG_20210623_141414.jpg
No real cats :rolleyes::)

And here is my package paid on Sunday and arrived this morning, very fast shipping in three days. Thanks @Liska . I will post a blood test with total testosterone, estrogen, prolactin soon.
View attachment 148540
No real cats :rolleyes::)
I can tell the soul of a person that really wants to but can't have cats currently! Do go for uncapped total test and a sensitive lcms e2 if you're running tren (unless that one is not available in your country, which I heard is an issue in some places).

I can tell the soul of a person that really wants to but can't have cats currently! Do go for uncapped total test and a sensitive lcms e2 if you're running tren (unless that one is not available in your country, which I heard is an issue in some places).
Uncapped Total Testosterone is what I ask my lab for. The LCMS test may be possible, I will see this with my doctor, but I can already tell you that your products are very effective, increasing the strength, (deCatting:p)defatting the body.

Just want to say this guy really pulled through for me. Left my hcg in my last place and needed a new one quick, they express shipped a package to me which says it'll arrive 25th which is perfect.

Replies were within an hour and package was sent out the same day (within an hour too)

Thanks Liska, you saved my cherries

IMG_20210623_181636.jpg
To not shame all of your cats to much, ill just post a sneak peak of his majesty the king of king.

The one that fell from a third store just because he was too bored of life.