Cat Café EU & US domestic

It's once again time for
View attachment 148596

1. When ordering, please follow the order information and guide on the website, especially the address format & paying your order within 24h if possible.

2. The only payment method is via cryptocurrencies - bank transfer, paypal, moneygram, superchats and mixtapes cannot be accepted.

If anyone knows an up to date beginners guide to cryptocurrency focused on EU, please post it!

3. I need to make a sacrifice in order to maintain current customer service & shipping speed: I can either cut back on the stealth complexity, increase prices or increase the order minimum from 100€ to 150€ - since the last option would affect the least amount of customers (roughly 15% are between 100-150€), I'm going with this one but I'm open to suggestions/discussion.

4. Chat du jour:
View attachment 148604

150 with shipping isn't that bad, completely reasonable especially considering domestic shipping time and better than cutting corners on stealth and risking having stuff seized or not delivered.

Are you still considering supplying raws domestic?

On the 2., please. I've never used crypto before, been reading/ watching some stuff, still unsure what's the best/safest/cheapest way to do it. Will rep IRL.

On the 3., for me all the way increase order minimum. I rarely, if ever, do orders <200€. AKA Fuck 8 week cycles or buying this from this source and that from that other, etc. You're in or you're out. On that topic, will you ever do that sort of discounted products for orders +1000/2000€ or whatever?

Also, site is looking better with the new added stuff (order format, sales category, etc.) If just being picky, it'd be nice to have some sort of organization in the categories (injectable, orals, etc.). For now it's easy since there aren't that many products, but if it reaches that it can take a bit to compare the products we're looking for.

Overall, really nice job Liska.

3. I made a draft of a 1500€ price list a few days ago but I'm shy about going forward until the raws industry has recovered - right now most sources aren't shipping to EU until next month due to a new VAT law being introduced:
Code:
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/vat-e-commerce_en

( @broschmo this is also the reason domestic raws are delayed indefinitely, I can barely acquire enough to feel comfortable about the future/for future batches).

The products on the website are weighted (incorrectly I just noticed) with my own products showing first and after that it's alphabetically. As I'm producing more compounds of my own, the amount of total products will actually decrease, as I'm not restocking many products once they are out of stock. I'm still on the fence about the (substantial) investment to make the site mobile compatible.

On the 2., please. I've never used crypto before, been reading/ watching some stuff, still unsure what's the best/safest/cheapest way to do it. Will rep IRL.

On the 3., for me all the way increase order minimum. I rarely, if ever, do orders <200€. AKA Fuck 8 week cycles or buying this from this source and that from that other, etc. You're in or you're out. On that topic, will you ever do that sort of discounted products for orders +1000/2000€ or whatever?

Also, site is looking better with the new added stuff (order format, sales category, etc.) If just being picky, it'd be nice to have some sort of organization in the categories (injectable, orals, etc.). For now it's easy since there aren't that many products, but if it reaches that it can take a bit to compare the products we're looking for.

Trust me, it's not that hard. Hardest part in setting up a wallet was the confirmation process, after that it was a breeze.
I'm using Coinbase, seems to be the simplest one.

Trust me, it's not that hard. Hardest part in setting up a wallet was the confirmation process, after that it was a breeze.
It is, the only pain in the ass is the verification one, and after that is easy. I do instant sepa and buy btc really fast.

3. I made a draft of a 1500€ price list a few days ago but I'm shy about going forward until the raws industry has recovered - right now most sources aren't shipping to EU until next month due to a new VAT law being introduced:
Code:
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/vat-e-commerce_en

( @broschmo this is also the reason domestic raws are delayed indefinitely, I can barely acquire enough to feel comfortable about the future/for future batches).

The products on the website are weighted (incorrectly I just noticed) with my own products showing first and after that it's alphabetically. As I'm producing more compounds of my own, the amount of total products will actually decrease, as I'm not restocking many products once they are out of stock. I'm still on the fence about the (substantial) investment to make the site mobile compatible.
That's good. Keep us updated, I'm on that for sure.
I installed that one and did the verification stuff and all. Just really used it.
You can buy on binance with the credit card. Very simple like you pay your phone bill. Takes about 2 minutes everything max
I'll check that.

increase minimum order to 150€ or charge a fee if someone wants to order for less anyway
Seconded. I would be too embarrassed to ask my source to get out of bed and get some bunny slippers on for anything less than 3-400$ and even that seems trivial.

Download app called coinatmradar app will guide you to nearest BTC ATM. Sometimes you find closed atms keep looking. When you find.one enter btc address (easier if Liska supplies qr code to scan if not enter manual) then deposit cash you are done.

Recently i sent 750.cash source received 713 to.give u an idea the fee because the atm never says.

Download app called coinatmradar app will guide you to nearest BTC ATM. Sometimes you find closed atms keep looking. When you find.one enter btc address (easier if Liska supplies qr code to scan if not enter manual) then deposit cash you are done.

Recently i sent 750.cash source received 713 to.give u an idea the fee because the atm never says.
Thanks. At the moment nothing showing up but I'll re try soon.