Cat Café EU & US domestic

Coinbase is shit for buying stuff. Use Binance or Kraken. Binance allow credit/debit card purchase but the best is always Istant SEPA, 0 fees and you receive the euro in few minutes max 1-2 hours, then you buy the coin.

if you want anonymity don't use btc, use Monero (XMR), Liska for what I remember accept that and if He doesn't he should be.
Monero trump anything in regards of security, and fees are super small as well.

Coinbase is shit for buying stuff. Use Binance or Kraken. Binance allow credit/debit card purchase but the best is always Istant SEPA, 0 fees and you receive the euro in few minutes max 1-2 hours, then you buy the coin.

if you want anonymity don't use btc, use Monero (XMR), Liska for what I remember accept that and if He doesn't he should be.
I've used Kraken in the past, though the verification process for certain tiers is a pain and there's a 72h delay for the first transfer, and certain countries like NL make it almost impossible to send BTC other than via blockchain, not sure if this applies for XMR as well.

I do accept XMR, LTC, ETH and rabbitcoin.

I've used Kraken in the past, though the verification process for certain tiers is a pain and there's a 72h delay for the first transfer, and certain countries like NL make it almost impossible to send BTC other than via blockchain, not sure if this applies for XMR as well.

I do accept XMR, LTC, ETH and rabbitcoin.
Well the verification is needed only once. So I don't see it as a big deal. you do it once and then you are set for life.

No one should ever send btc or any coins directly from the exchange wallet to the source wallet. always withdraw to personal wallet and then send it to the source. Of course with BTC doesn't change much, they can track everything easily. With Monero on the other hand, can't track shit. after the first transaction one is covered.

I don't know man, here in PT it works pretty fast and you can buy through MB WAY (basically an ATM app that let's you create one-time buy online cards and other stuff). Fees are kind of high tho.

I don't know man, here in PT it works pretty fast and you can buy through MB WAY (basically an ATM app that let's you create one-time buy online cards and other stuff). Fees are kind of high tho.
yeah but fees are crazy high lol
I'm always for trying to minimize useless expenses like fees.
I'm never in a hurry for buying a cycle, so I always plan ahead and saving 20-50 euro of fees is always good in my opinion. You can buy more AAS with what you save xD

yeah but fees are crazy high lol
I'm always for trying to minimize useless expenses like fees.
I'm never in a hurry for buying a cycle, so I always plan ahead and saving 20-50 euro of fees is always good in my opinion. You can buy more AAS with what you save xD
You know what can also save you 20-50 euro on your cycle?
q4yn8cw1tbi61.jpg

It's once again time for
View attachment 148596

3. I need to make a sacrifice in order to maintain current customer service & shipping speed: I can either cut back on the stealth complexity, increase prices or increase the order minimum from 100€ to 150€ - since the last option would affect the least amount of customers (roughly 15% are between 100-150€), I'm going with this one but I'm open to suggestions/discussion.

View attachment 148604

Most fair imo is increacing minimum order.
For orders below the minimum, you can charge an extra shipping fee to cover your costs

Acne outbreaks depending on good sterility?
Whats this sterility you talking about? So you get abcesses from the other gear too because that gear is not sterile?
Inadequate filtration or over heating the gear will cause an immune response, for some it can manifest in the immune system starting to attack the bacteria on the skin, causing acne around the injection site e.g. Shoulders.

Inadequate filtration or over heating the gear will cause an immune response, for some it can manifest in the immune system starting to attack the bacteria on the skin, causing acne around the injection site e.g. Shoulders.
Never heard about this. But this kind of acne only around injection site? So glute injection wouldnt give this kind of "acne" at upper back/ schoulders and chest?

Never heard about this. But this kind of acne only around injection site? So glute injection wouldnt give this kind of "acne" at upper back/ schoulders and chest?
Its possible. Ive seen batches of dirty coke give guys acne localized to which nostril they used more.

Siameso summer sale until 4th of July:

NPP 150mg 35€ > 31€
Masteron E 200mg 39€ > 35€
Masteron P 100mg 30€ > 27€
Tren A 100mg 30€ > 27€
Primobolan Ace 60x25mg 55€ > 50€
Oxandrolone 100x25mg 65€ > 60€
HCG Livzon 5000iu 25€ > 22€
HCG Endopharm 25.000iu 120€ > 110€

BPC-157 5mg & Melanotan 2 are back in stock for 15€ & 20€ respectively - labtesting has been ordered but for those impatiently waiting, I've put them up for purrchase and will give credit/refund should any glaring issues show up on testing - feedback for these in the past has been decent for what that's worth. If there are other labtested peptides on the EU market I can compare results to in the future, please post them!

ccbpc157.png

Labtesting for Sustanon 250mg and Primobolan 100mg has been ordered as well, next up will be Test Ace 100mg & Trest Ace 100mg.

Is the Trest E confirmed for coming to the EU store or have you decided yet?
If so when do you think it would be available?
I want to make an order for some Trest A, but if E will be available soon I will just wait.

After selling out in a matter of days, more Optitropin kits are available again!
Hi Liska,
are the kits still available at the promo price of 150 eur per kit? how long can they be kept or when was the manufacturing date?

Thanks

Is the Trest E confirmed for coming to the EU store or have you decided yet?
If so when do you think it would be available?
I want to make an order for some Trest A, but if E will be available soon I will just wait.
I've not had a chance to talk to the labs that do currently offer it about how much they regret the investment, but even if I were to be convinced it's worth the risk, please don't expect it in the next 3-4 months.

@Warren22 Yes, it's still the first and only batch of greytops manufactured 09/2020. I'd say anytime 2022 is a safe bet when stored in the fridge but I've not come across actual studies on this.

I've not had a chance to talk to the labs that do currently offer it about how much they regret the investment, but even if I were to be convinced it's worth the risk, please don't expect it in the next 3-4 months.

@Warren22 Yes, it's still the first and only batch of greytops manufactured 09/2020. I'd say anytime 2022 is a safe bet when stored in the fridge but I've not come across actual studies on this.

i will forgive you for breaking my heart, only if that 100mg/ml Trest makes its way onto your UK store.

Well the verification is needed only once. So I don't see it as a big deal. you do it once and then you are set for life.

No one should ever send btc or any coins directly from the exchange wallet to the source wallet. always withdraw to personal wallet and then send it to the source. Of course with BTC doesn't change much, they can track everything easily. With Monero on the other hand, can't track shit. after the first transaction one is covered.
i always send directly from the exchange and all the sources(like 3) have accepted it so far,why should i take the extra step to crate a wallet?I dont plan to hold any bitcoin i use it instantly ,isnt that just adding more time?