Cat Café EU & US domestic

i always send directly from the exchange and all the sources(like 3) have accepted it so far,why should i take the extra step to crate a wallet?I dont plan to hold any bitcoin i use it instantly ,isnt that just adding more time?
Why the source should not accept it? They don't know what wallet address you are using lol.

Because you have no plausible deniability if you send from the exchange to the source. Let's say the source get busted and they analyse their bitcoin transaction they can easily find your exchange address and the exchange as all the information they need about you. Name surname address proof of identity etc.

Same if they bust you on the other side they can definetly connect your bitcoin spendage to a shady address with probably a lot of transaction. It's always better to move to a personal wallet, better would be tumbling. Best is using monero.

One hour thirty minutes from enquiring about product, making payment, to confirmation of dispatch and issued with a tracking number !

impressive by any standard !

Delivered

Very impressed with whole process including packaging which was faultless.

Somebody clearly gets the fact that it’s the small details that count

Great service

Siameso summer sale until 4th of July:

NPP 150mg 35€ > 31€
Masteron E 200mg 39€ > 35€
Masteron P 100mg 30€ > 27€
Tren A 100mg 30€ > 27€
Primobolan Ace 60x25mg 55€ > 50€
Oxandrolone 100x25mg 65€ > 60€
HCG Livzon 5000iu 25€ > 22€
HCG Endopharm 25.000iu 120€ > 110€

BPC-157 5mg & Melanotan 2 are back in stock for 15€ & 20€ respectively - labtesting has been ordered but for those impatiently waiting, I've put them up for purrchase and will give credit/refund should any glaring issues show up on testing - feedback for these in the past has been decent for what that's worth. If there are other labtested peptides on the EU market I can compare results to in the future, please post them!

View attachment 148721

Labtesting for Sustanon 250mg and Primobolan 100mg has been ordered as well, next up will be Test Ace 100mg & Trest Ace 100mg.
Very attractive label Liska
Sir you win today!!!

Anyone tried their new BPC 157? And would a single vial help in healing a small injury in the shoulder. Iv taken a 2 month break, but wouldnt mind adding it just to finish off the healing process.
Would a single vial of Melanotan also be enough? Iv always wanted to try it out.

Anyone tried their new BPC 157? And would a single vial help in healing a small injury in the shoulder. Iv taken a 2 month break, but wouldnt mind adding it just to finish off the healing process.
Would a single vial of Melanotan also be enough? Iv always wanted to try it out.
This would interest me to and tb 500 also anybody use them ? What was it like?

A common protocol for BPC-157 for this purpose is 250-350mcg twice daily for four weeks, which ends up at roughly 5mg per week. Similar to Epitalon, I'm often worried customers will be unsatisfied when they purchase what's largely agreed on to be an inadequate quantity for the desired benefits, but as a vendor it seems horribly pushy to say 'hey you gotta buy more from me for results!' so I'm conflicted.

For Melanotan II, a single vial will definitely suffice, here's an overly elaborate guide:
Code:
https://pastebin.com/6YnnjdjY

Last edited:
hey you planning on bringing metformin?View attachment 148882

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARYNgh6Y6G0

Metformin is not on the menu simply due to the complications the sheer size of its tablets presents, so I'd rather leave that to vendors more specialized in pharma products & shipping bulky boxes.

@Ninjarello1 In the fridge, and duration of sterility depends on what you mixed it with - bacteriostatic water should keep sterile for 4 weeks comfortably.

@Liska can i use a syringe needle for the humalin instead of pen needles?
Also i read humalin should be discarded after two weeks of being opened, but i will be use it very sparringly. Honestly does it go bad that quick?
I bought ur humalin when u had it in stock.