Cat Café EU & US domestic

Just for reference how much you paid for the aromasin box?

Yeah we can talk on sending it and share the price of testing, maybe Liska will share the burden too so he can prove his arguments ahahah

I will pm you that. I don't want to piss off no sources on here lmao.

Yeah sure, if @Liska is up for it I will donate a whole brand new sealed box. It would also be good for the Meso community too.

Nice way to avoid it.

Still waiting for the pharma grade AI lab test showing bad results ;)

I'm willing to pay a premium for product proponducterly tested like your orals/oils are. I call bullshit on the price of Deus medical that does not provide the same amount of lab test and you trying to defend it is quite funny. Of course you prefer selling Deus medical aromasin, instead of pharma aromasin, the profit on your end is much better. Don't try to sell the story of how Deus aromasin has tested perfectly instead pharma aromasin.

What you choose to sell is your problem, just don't try to spin the bullshit around, that UGL AI is better or on par of pharma products.

It's like trying to sell UGL test at the same price or higher of Bayer Testoviron. Anyone would find it a joke.
Oh no wait Robert as assured me their quality control is top notch
Deus Medical has more extensive labtesting than I do and if I'm not mistaken, ordered the most tests out of any lab at Janoshik's either 2019 or 2020. If you have a problem with them, sort it out with them please, not me.

I won't tolerate you being dishonest about your relationship to this business. I've helped you in the past when you bought product that you blind tested as underdosed by Hilma from Hilma by sending you free gear from HL (and some nice german choco) just because I felt sorry. You never sent what you promised you would to Jano for testing either, but I overlooked that. You personally posted on Meso that you bought wholesale amounts of their product and you are a vendor/source, even if not here.

Everyone can look up the prices of pharma AI from different countries on pharmacy websites as well as request wholesale pricelists from various sources here and then compare sales prices for these products regarding your profit margin claim. You don't have to buy 5-10k worth of product from a pharmacy to get decent prices either, which is a factor.

Due to the nature of Meso I can't do anything about you potentially single-handedly ruining my thread by spamming nonsense but you clearly have some newfound motives to have changed your demeanor completely (from being very nice in mails) without any interaction between us meanwhile.

@Mcflyfast All my turkish products are from a turkish pharmaceutical warehouse as well, I may even have the shipping label from it still if you're interested. As I said, I've seen good tests and bad tests but ultimately pharma manufacturers have no vested interest in passing blind tests performed by Meso whereas sources here do - we recently saw a single bad blind test of UGL AI cause a shitstorm on Meso, so the risk-reward ratio of a Meso source putting a bad product on the market knowingly seems horrible to me.

Deus Medical has more extensive labtesting than I do and if I'm not mistaken, ordered the most tests out of any lab at Janoshik's either 2019 or 2020. If you have a problem with them, sort it out with them please, not me.

I won't tolerate you being dishonest about your relationship to this business. I've helped you in the past when you bought product that you blind tested as underdosed by Hilma from Hilma by sending you free gear from HL (and some nice german choco) just because I felt sorry. You never sent what you promised you would to Jano for testing either, but I overlooked that. You personally posted on Meso that you bought wholesale amounts of their product and you are a vendor/source, even if not here.

Everyone can look up the prices of pharma AI from different countries on pharmacy websites as well as request wholesale pricelists from various sources here and then compare sales prices for these products regarding your profit margin claim. You don't have to buy 5-10k worth of product from a pharmacy to get decent prices either, which is a factor.

Due to the nature of Meso I can't do anything about you potentially single-handedly ruining my thread by spamming nonsense but you clearly have some newfound motives to have changed your demeanor completely (from being very nice in mails) without any interaction between us meanwhile.

@Mcflyfast All my turkish products are from a turkish pharmaceutical warehouse as well, I may even have the shipping label from it still if you're interested. As I said, I've seen good tests and bad tests but ultimately pharma manufacturers have no vested interest in passing blind tests performed by Meso whereas sources here do - we recently saw a single bad blind test of UGL AI cause a shitstorm on Meso, so the risk-reward ratio of a Meso source putting a bad product on the market knowingly seems horrible to me.
I never sent the product because you told me that it was pointless! Due to HL sending in a new batch to be tested anyway and you told me you had to confirm to me about refund of the lab test instead of store credit (that I never wanted) and you never confirmed it. Are you kidding me? I have all our email correspondence you are just lieing here. You did that because you felt sorry for me? You did that because it was a nice opportunity and nice advertisement for your shop, helping an OG and I definitely helped you telling the truth on how you went out of your way in giving me a hand. So before fucking trying to slender my name you better think twice smart boy. Do I need to start post email conversation to shut your mouth and show everyone you are lieing?

I never EVER stated anywhere that I resell anything that I buy because that's not true. I buy wholesale because I buy together with a friend or two and because it's cheaper. Buying wholesale is not being a vendor source. So you better stop bullshitting and lieing. I expect an apology. This is the worse offense you could throw at me.

Fucking unbelievable, you trying to shut me off this way? You are in for a shitstorm.

Me being dishonest? Oh so now if a person criticize you or anything related to your shop has a second motive or anything. Pathetic.

I have praised your own line and your behaviour towards testing everything many times and I still have done it in the posts above, but I see that you are not only a liar, you are blind too.

I was the first telling you there was a big hole that was waiting to be filled for any source that wanted to put enough money and brain into offering products that were going to be methodically tested from the start to the end.

I'm spamming nonsense ruining your thread? You clearly can only deal with cocksucker spamming how great you are or cat pic. Because at the first time someone challenge your priced aromasin you can't even answer it properly but start bullshitting left and right and bringing lies to cover your ass.

I'm really disappointed.

This is why I have the thread for donations. Just cause it’s Pharma doesn’t mean shit, there’s so many counterfeits. I kno for a fact the caber I have is good, fucking crashed my prolactin with .5mg a week. The Aromasin I have seems to be good, kept my estro in check. But as McFly said you can see how much this stuff costs in pharmacies with the ITS app. T3 is like $2.50USD same with the clen.

@Sampei You come here not to criticize any of my products or my shop (which would be completely fine) but the pricing of another brands product which I've told you twice I have no power over. I make an effort to engage you about labtesting and production quality because if you had made valid points I would do my best to provide said upgrades, but you just shit on everything because you genuinely how no idea how tablets are produced in general or specifically by one brand or another, so you cannot contribute any constructive criticism.

I don't need advertisement or endorsement from an 'OG'. I don't want to be involved in any of the drama or shady deals in our industry, I don't want shills or reps or resellers or a lambo. Please leave me alone with this insanity.

I apologize to you for losing my temper and the resulting posts. I'm just desperately trying to do my best, which is already involving sleeping only 3 nights per week and working ~20h days. So yes, I cannot deal with this.

I am not sure if @SkankHunt Tiromels were authentic, (Probably were due to how cheap they go for at the pharmacies). But, I have a box of Tiromels from a friend who works for a Turkish Pharmaceuticals warehouse, so I have no doubt of them being counterfeits. Maybe we can send 2 tabs or hell the whole box sealed to Jano for analytical testing and this would put all our doubts on Meso to rest. We will then know if what @SkankHunt had was a counterfeit or a manufacturer error on the production of them.

I know several years ago I seen Tiromels tested on here that were spot on...

@Sampei I also have a box of Pfizer Aromasins I picked up from him too. So again, I have 0 doubt of them being remotely counterfeit. If you want me to send the whole box out to get tested I have 0 problems, as long as you help me with contributions for testing.

And I agree, I am not choosing a UGL for my AI over pharma. Especially knowing where I get mine from lol.
Liska and I both got the clen from a Turkish Pharmacy. I don’t think it’s counterfeit I just think it’s pharma putting out shit products.

@Sampei You come here not to criticize any of my products or my shop (which would be completely fine) but the pricing of another brands product which I've told you twice I have no power over. I make an effort to engage you about labtesting and production quality because if you had made valid points I would do my best to provide said upgrades, but you just shit on everything because you genuinely how no idea how tablets are produced in general or specifically by one brand or another, so you cannot contribute any constructive criticism.

I don't need advertisement or endorsement from an 'OG'. I don't want to be involved in any of the drama or shady deals in our industry, I don't want shills or reps or resellers or a lambo. Please leave me alone with this insanity.

I apologize to you for losing my temper and the resulting posts. I'm just desperately trying to do my best, which is already involving sleeping only 3 nights per week and working ~20h days. So yes, I cannot deal with this.
I never done anything shady in my small time as a member here and I have always being very straightforward with you or anyonelse that has contacted me in private. My fucking behaviour can be hostile in general but sure as hell I never shillled for anyone. I always stated facts compared to opinions or feelings. I even remember you joking about me praising you but at the same time telling that in my opinion the HGH of optitropin was overpriced and there were better source to buy HGH. That's the person I'm.

Integrity is something very important to me and fuck your pathetic attemp of justying yourself with not sleeping much and working a lot, that's not an excuse for trying to shit on my name just because we are having an argument.

Did I attacked you personally or called you name? I did not.
Yeah we can drop this shit, it's boring anyway.

Losing your temper is not an excuse for lieing anyway Liska. You should smoke some weed and next time think twice about what you write.

And you could have ended this arguments long time ago with a simple: I don't choose the Deus medical aromasin price and probably when I'll be offering my own line of AI you will see an outstanding quality for even a better price. That would have been a much better answer isn't it?

Now go drink some catpiss will you? :*

Liska, out of interest. How are you orals manufactured?

V-Mixer and TDP5?
That's either an excellent guess or eye! That's exactly how the first handful of products were made but due to frequently having to replace parts it was upgraded to a rotary press recently.

This is why I have the thread for donations. Just cause it’s Pharma doesn’t mean shit, there’s so many counterfeits. I kno for a fact the caber I have is good, fucking crashed my prolactin with .5mg a week. The Aromasin I have seems to be good, kept my estro in check. But as McFly said you can see how much this stuff costs in pharmacies with the ITS app. T3 is like $2.50USD same with the clen.

Its actually much cheaper than that. The prices on the ITS App is the current average market price that is sold in the pharmacy for, not the wholesale price.

Liska and I both got the clen from a Turkish Pharmacy. I don’t think it’s counterfeit I just think it’s pharma putting out shit products.

All 3 of us lmao

Btw, the Tiromel is manufactured by a Turkish generic company. Not a billion dollar company that get their drugs exported to Turkey like Aspen, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Bayer.

Attachments

• IMG_20210629_104507.jpg
    IMG_20210629_104507.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Its actually much cheaper than that. The prices on the ITS App is the current average market price that is sold in the pharmacy for, not the wholesale price.
The difference between wholesale and retail is oftentimes their profit to sources, though the price increase for turkish pharma meds in spring 2020 has made some numbers we may have in mind outdated.

Greek pharmacy website Galinos lines them up neatly:
1625067382822.png

All 3 of us lmao

Btw, the Tiromel is manufactured by a Turkish generic company. Not a billion dollar company that get their drugs exported to Turkey like Aspen, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Bayer.
I have always bought AI produced in European nations, mostly accord in UK (if I'm not mistaken, need to check the boxes.) Astrazeneca/Teva etc. Never had once a problem and I regularly blood test myself, so at least with AI if I keep having the same results I would say the dosage is consistent with the label.

The difference between wholesale and retail is oftentimes their profit to sources, though the price increase for turkish pharma meds in spring 2020 has made some numbers we may have in mind outdated.

Greek pharmacy website Galinos lines them up neatly:
View attachment 148982

Yes the Turkish price increase happens every February. They raise their prices 15-20%. But as of 2020 and forward, prices really shot up due to how low the Turkish Lira had gone down.

So because of this, drug makers were not releasing medicines to Turkey.... Actually February 2020 when the price increase happen so did Covid. So there was actually a shortage of Pfizer Cabaser, and Genotropin. And from what my friend told me, he heard a rumor that it was a possibility they might pull the Genotropin of their catalogue for pharmacy warehouses to stock on. It was because they couldn't source the raw materials from China to make the pens. Thank god it didn't happen lol. But as of now, their is a shortage of HCG in Turkey. Only one you can get your hands on at the moment is Merck Ovitrelle. However, IBSA should be back in the market early next year with Proviron.

Sponsors

Latest posts