Cat Café EU & US domestic

Yes the Turkish price increase happens every February. They raise their prices 15-20%. But as of 2020 and forward, prices really shot up due to how low the Turkish Lira had gone down.

So because of this, drug makers were not releasing medicines to Turkey.... Actually February 2020 when the price increase happen so did Covid. So there was actually a shortage of Pfizer Cabaser, and Genotropin. And from what my friend told me, he heard a rumor that it was a possibility they might pull the Genotropin of their catalogue for pharmacy warehouses to stock on. It was because they couldn't source the raw materials from China to make the pens. Thank god it didn't happen lol. But as of now, their is a shortage of HCG in Turkey. Only one you can get your hands on at the moment is Merck Ovitrelle. However, IBSA should be back in the market early next year with Proviron.
Your knowledge impresses me everytime, I only knew the outcome but not the reason for any of these events - @pharmacist makes some interesting posts regarding such matters as well from time to time. HCG and Proviron have disappeared from almost every EU country expect for Portugal and possibly Poland I believe, Evista Raloxifen went a bit earlier.

@WoK No earlier than autumn realistically.

mews.png

1. Parcels that were due to be shipped today via courier will be sent tomorrow morning, I apologize for the delay.

2. Trestolone Enanthate & Boldenone Cypionate raws have been purchased so please expect these products someday!

3. BBC (big black cat) du jour:
bbc.jpeg
image3.jpegimage2.jpeg

I tried to make an order with Liska.

Was my 1st time try to purchase anything with crypto.

I'm from Greece and our ID'S have also Greek letters.
So I can't verify my ID. They did get my money but I didn't get the crypto.
Now I'm waiting to get my money back , I did use MEW wallet for ETH.

Just beware greeek customers they won't verify our ID's

I tried to make an order with Liska.

Was my 1st time try to purchase anything with crypto.

I'm from Greece and our ID'S have also Greek letters.
So I can't verify my ID. They did get my money but I didn't get the crypto.
Now I'm waiting to get my money back , I did use MEW wallet for ETH.

Just beware greeek customers they won't verify our ID's
Man just use a proper exchange like kraken or Binance.

Kraken at least needs ID verification from what I remember. Since several greek members here do use crypto transfers it's definitely possible, I'm just now sure how.
I get what you saying here in Greece we have two different types of ID'S

One is the old type(which I have) and it has Greek lettering on it
And the other is the new type that only have Latin lettering.

Binance is also a wallet and I can buy and transfer crypto??

View attachment 148985

1. Parcels that were due to be shipped today via courier will be sent tomorrow morning, I apologize for the delay.

2. Trestolone Enanthate & Boldenone Cypionate raws have been purchased so please expect these products someday!

3. BBC (big black cat) du jour:
View attachment 148986
View attachment 148987View attachment 148988
You absolute beautiful person.
Have you got a work around for EU to UK posting if its not UK domestic? I'm that desperate to get this product I'll go EU for it.

You absolute beautiful person.
Have you got a work around for EU to UK posting if its not UK domestic? I'm that desperate to get this product I'll go EU for it.
EU > UK has become more annoying and expensive but I've not suffered a single customs seizure. UK > EU however seems to be an absolute pain now.

Here's some more cute cat customers, thank you guys so much:
smellofthegame.pngpspsps.jpg

Your knowledge impresses me everytime, I only knew the outcome but not the reason for any of these events - @pharmacist makes some interesting posts regarding such matters as well from time to time. HCG and Proviron have disappeared from almost every EU country expect for Portugal and possibly Poland I believe, Evista Raloxifen went a bit earlier.

@WoK No earlier than autumn realistically.

Thank you brother, I appreciate it.

Corrrect, it has. Bayer Proviron is still available in France, Portugal, Thailand, and few other countries.

For HCG alot is out of stock in the EU with the exception of Ovitrelle. In India pharma HCG is still manufactured. You can still buy new lots of Zydus Cadila (Bayer) Ovidac for relatively cheap.

Corrrect, it has. Bayer Proviron is still available in France, Portugal, Thailand, and few other countries.

For HCG alot is out of stock in the EU with the exception of Ovitrelle. In India pharma HCG is still manufactured. You can still buy new lots of Zydus Cadila (Bayer) Ovidac for relatively cheap.
I remember you said Organon sold the rights to Aspen, so if I have Organon Pregnyl is that counterfeit?

We don’t have proviron in France it’s Belgium who have proviron

My apology, Belgium.

You are right.

Its also available in Colombia, Mexico, and many other countries in South America too.

Just noticed it says MSD. Maybe I’ll mix some up and pregnancy test it.

Last edited:
Just noticed it says MSD. Maybe I’ll mix some up and pregnancy test it.
Counterfeits can often contain a lower or even correct dosage of the generic version, a pregnancy test might not necessarily be telling considering how little HCG will cause a positive result.

Sponsors

Latest posts