Cat Café EU & US domestic

Counterfeits can often contain a lower or even correct dosage of the generic version, a pregnancy test might not necessarily be telling considering how little HCG will cause a positive result.
Welp guess it’s going out to Jano in the next batch lol.

Just noticed it says MSD. Maybe I’ll mix some up and pregnancy test it.

Pm me a picture. I know that in Turkish pharmacies there are still 1500 MSD Pregnyls floating around but in very very small batches.

Worse comes to worse, buy some Bayer Ovidac. Maybe @Liska can stock these for her EU clients.

Its brand pharmaceutical, and works great. Fertigyns is made by Sun Pharma (Generic) but I had great experience with that hcg too.

Sun Pharma is actually a high end generic from India, not some hole in the wall generic. It is actually prescribed often in the USA. They make a generic testosterone cypionate for people in the states, though I always tell the pharmacist I only want Actavis(Watson) or Perrigos lol.

If Insurance is covering, I am getting the best lmao.

Apologizes, for cluttering your thread @Liska

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210630-191838_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210630-191838_Brave.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210630-191628_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210630-191628_Brave.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20210630-192725_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210630-192725_Brave.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Apologizes, for cluttering your thread @Liska
Not at all, I wish we had a "What pharma product is still available where/fake pharma check" thread where sources & members could pool their knowledge.

I used to stock indian pharma HCG before Brexit but I don't feel comfortable about the India > UK > EU route anymore nowdays, so I stocked Livzon HCG from China, as it tested twice at 5000iu and 5200iu respectively, and the beautiful Moscow Endocrine Plant/Endopharm HCG:
1625096566288.png
While this was the most expensive HCG to stock at roughly thrice the price of indian HCG, I love the stag emblem just so much.

Not at all, I wish we had a "What pharma product is still available where/fake pharma check" thread where sources & members could pool their knowledge.

I used to stock indian pharma HCG before Brexit but I don't feel comfortable about the India > UK > EU route anymore nowdays, so I stocked Livzon HCG from China, as it tested twice at 5000iu and 5200iu respectively, and the beautiful Moscow Endocrine Plant/Endopharm HCG:
View attachment 149017
While this was the most expensive HCG to stock at roughly thrice the price of indian HCG, I love the stag emblem just so much.
Maybe I’ll just send these to Jano regardless. I have fucking 10 of them so I hope their legit lol. I think my next batch to Jano will be pharma ancillaries and such.

Hello guys,

This is my french feedback about my first order with catcafe. First of all, Liska was super pro and quick. Indeed, i wrote to him the day after my last show (Olympia Spain) to tell him that i have nothing back and i really need stuff to continue my prep for Olympia Portugal to get this first place. And you now what ? The day after he send my order. Packaging was incredible and very pro. Products are g2g. However hate the Deus Medical Stanozolol Inj which is too thick and painfull.

Order item:

- Hilma Tren ace 3x
- Hilma Mast Prop 2x
- CatCafe Masteron 1x
- CatCafe Test Prop 2x
- Hilma Halotestin 1x
- Winstrol tabs catcafe 1x
- anavar 25mg catcafe 1x
- Deus proviron 1x
- Deus Winstrol suspension 1x
- Ephedrine 25 x 50mg

Thank you Liska and continue to do tests and so on. I think you will go far if you stay consistent like this.

See you next time
Best of luck for your upcoming battles!!!

Come on man we are talking Pharma exemestane from accord/Teva etc. Not some Turkish shit.

You should stop spinning the whole: pharma has proved to not be dosed properly bla bla bla. Yeah fake pharma from shit sources. just because you got ripped off on some shit pharma fame product, that doesn't mean shit. You pay for my testing I can send lots of pharma arimidex or exemestane to test.

You are trying to justify a price of Deus medical exemestane that can't be justified. It's an UGL lab selling stuff at a higher price of a pharma company.
Btw one test mean nothings, what about the next batch? I guess they have the same quality control of a pharma manufacturer right? 20 November 2020 ahahahah by now it could be anything.

That's the new trend? UGL is becoming the new pharma standard
Your statement "not some turkish shit" I just want to know isnt pharma pharma? Should not matter the country or no? Are turkish products generally crap?

MSD hcg is available in Romania with prescription .
The one on the left is bulgarian fake , on the right is from Romanian pharmacy

16DB1430-DB77-4839-9225-D9FC9BB36A29.jpeg A0B02EB2-A9CC-4F0A-B3A8-9A0304A38895.jpeg

Your statement "not some turkish shit" I just want to know isnt pharma pharma? Should not matter the country or no? Are turkish products generally crap?
Some country are more prone to have fake Vs not take..for example Bulgaria is the king of fake pharma.

Some country are more prone to have fake Vs not take..for example Bulgaria is the king of fake pharma.
They produce pharma counterfeits of various countries though, so ultimately it's crucial to find a source that can prove to you they purchased/received them straight from the pharmacy or warehouse, or pick them up yourself.

@GuerillaPete We have an amazing romanian pharmacist on board to help as well!

By the way I don't mind my thread being the place to talk all things harm reduction but one of you guys should make a separate thread for pharma product discussion (similar to the EU source discussion thread) so it gets seen by more people/non-EU as well.

They produce pharma counterfeits of various countries though, so ultimately it's crucial to find a source that can prove to you they purchased/received them straight from the pharmacy or warehouse, or pick them up yourself.

@GuerillaPete We have an amazing romanian pharmacist on board to help as well!

By the way I don't mind my thread being the place to talk all things harm reduction but one of you guys should make a separate thread for pharma product discussion (similar to the EU source discussion thread) so it gets seen by more people/non-EU as well.
Ok Liska

View attachment 149017
I buy my ancillaries from Express, but I always ask if it will be posted from Singapore or India. EU and singapore have some sort of customs deal so things get thru. As soon as customs here see India they ravage the parcel.

I buy my ancillaries from Express, but I always ask if it will be posted from Singapore or India. EU and singapore have some sort of customs deal so things get thru. As soon as customs here see India they ravage the parcel.
Dang that blows.

Sorry for the late post Liska,
Second package arrived yesterday, 7 day delivery time within EU. Amazing service, fast responses and amazing packaging! Will definitely be ordering again soon.

Kitty trying to steal my gains ;) lol

Attachments

• CFAE6875-92D2-441D-8CC2-1F39D089D394.jpeg
    CFAE6875-92D2-441D-8CC2-1F39D089D394.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 64
  • 94BBBC7A-7D6E-496A-BE52-66D230E98F39.jpeg
    94BBBC7A-7D6E-496A-BE52-66D230E98F39.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
Sorry for the late post Liska,
Second package arrived yesterday, 7 day delivery time within EU. Amazing service, fast responses and amazing packaging! Will definitely be ordering again soon.

Kitty trying to steal my gains ;) lol
Thank you so much for posting the first outdoor cathlete! I've been thinking about taking product pictures in nature settings, using hazelnut hats as caps so I can get a squirrel to hold the vials.

Here's some fresh labs of Sustanon and Primobolan 100mg. Primobolan labels are still at the printers so that will take 1-2 weeks to hit the store unfortunately.
Test Report #12548.pngTest Report #12549.png

hi @Liska sorry for bothering this much , but do you have hilma's arimidex lab report? can't seem to find it on your site

@Liska are you planning to have more orals? Mostly oxandrolone 10mg and dbol 10mg.

Was waiting to do a big boy order 1500+, but I'll need some goodies right away. Also, since it'll be my first time with crypto, better not fuck it up big time.