Cat Café EU & US domestic

I find myself tossing dozens of sterile water amps away so if anyone has a use for these, you can request them to be added to any order for free and I'll include as many as I can fit into my stealth requirements.

I find myself tossing dozens of sterile water amps away so if anyone has a use for these, you can request them to be added to any order for free and I'll include as many as I can fit into my stealth requirements.
That's nice. I could use some, specially to do 2ml water amps for melanotan, those 11ml are quite a lot.

Also nice one, on the lab tests. Keep up the good work.

That's nice. I could use some, specially to do 2ml water amps for melanotan, those 11ml are quite a lot.

Also nice one, on the lab tests. Keep up the good work.
Are you going through MT2 that quickly? Due to the shorter sterility compared to bac water they're more suitable for anything you'd use up in a week at most, like HGH, BPC-157, TB500 etc.

Are you going through MT2 that quickly? Due to the shorter sterility compared to bac water they're more suitable for anything you'd use up in a week at most, like HGH, BPC-157, TB500 etc.
Oh, I do resell stuff here and there. I had a UK source, that got 5ml water amps that were nice to resell and also free when bought with mt2. But that's fucked now due to Brexit and new policy regarding outside EU orders, at least in Portugal, not sure if it's the same in other EU countries. That literally started yesterday. Those 11ml ones are way too much to do that type of deal.

BTW, I've been on MT2 for a couple of years straight now, I use a very low dose otherwise I turn Nigerian.

Oh, I do resell stuff here and there. I had a UK source, that got 5ml water amps that were nice to resell and also free when bought with mt2. But that's fucked now due to Brexit and new policy regarding outside EU orders, at least in Portugal, not sure if it's the same in other EU countries. That literally started yesterday. Those 11ml ones are way too much to do that type of deal.

BTW, I've been on MT2 for a couple of years straight now, I use a very low dose otherwise I turn Nigerian.
Brexit is a one-way (UK > EU, other way is fine) disaster, I'll just stockpile sterile water amps for anyone that needs them from now on! There's probably other stuff I can add for free for anyone in need, I'll check later on.

Brexit is a one-way (UK > EU, other way is fine) disaster, I'll just stockpile sterile water amps for anyone that needs them from now on! There's probably other stuff I can add for free for anyone in need, I'll check later on.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Personally I'd only see a use for it for the water, since you only have 11ml water amps.

Its 3am and what better way to start a productive day than a cute cat pic??!

Love my Sammy Lammy
Yes he is the proud owner of a devout giver of canned cat food, changer of water scratcher of backs and cleaner of kitty litter.

Attachments

• 20210625_104252.jpg
    20210625_104252.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 54
@Liska

How much BA/BB is in the higher dosed test ?
is it more than in the 300er Deca?

i could actually pin the Deca subcutan without any problems i was surprised how good it was.

Sounds great!!

It's her fkn banana box! She defends it against everything, even against foxes
I see you are alive and well good to see.
Cowkilla

Back