Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liska

How much BA/BB is in the higher dosed test ?
is it more than in the 300er Deca?

i could actually pin the Deca subcutan without any problems i was surprised how good it was.

Sounds great!!

It's her fkn banana box! She defends it against everything, even against foxes
I see you are alive and well good to see.
Cowkilla

@Liska

How much BA/BB is in the higher dosed test ?
is it more than in the 300er Deca?
2/20 for both!

Today is the last day of the summer sale:

NPP 150mg 35€ > 31€
Masteron E 200mg 39€ > 35€
Masteron P 100mg 30€ > 27€
Tren A 100mg 30€ > 27€
Primobolan Ace 60x25mg 55€ > 50€
Oxandrolone 100x25mg 65€ > 60€
HCG Livzon 5000iu 25€ > 22€
HCG Endopharm 25.000iu 120€ > 110€

These products are almost sold out and won't be back in stock anytime soon: Hilma Tren A (1), Deca (4), Test U (4), NPP (5), Sustanon (6), Clenbuterol (8)

Can i use gmail for ordering or should i use countermail for example?
Protonmail, Tutanota (both free), Countermail (still invitation & paid only I believe) are all fine. Don't use a mail address connected to your other activities/real life in any way.

Ok, so here's my experience with @Liska :

Communication was always on point and very fast, very nice to talk to aswell. Shipping took 7 working days to Portugal and the tracking number was given to me the same day of the payment.
Packaging and stealth were very good aswell.

Unfortunately, I am one of the few that gets "fiery pits of hell" PIP from MCT oil. I did not know that as I've never tried it before. PIP lasts for days even with Ibuprofen.
I contacted Liska about it and she immediately tried to find someone who carried Test E in another carrier oil next to me. As I didn't get a timely response from the other sources, we settled on some Hilma Test E which is going to get shipped tomorrow, we both agreed I'd pay for the shipping and she even threw in some leftover Oxandrolone tabs with my order.

Overall, I feel sad that most of Cat's products use MCT as a carrier because I definitely would want to try some different ones in the future.
Hopefully she can make a couple of batches in a different carrier oil for us cursed ones...
I'll payback with some more pictures of my cross-eyed, Siamese-Persian thicc boi.

1625405817347.png

@broschmo thiccest siameso making that chug jug look natty!

For anyone else intolerant to MCT & interested in said chat, the EU domestic labs I could think of were Mactropin (GSO) & PharmasourceEU, who posted having sesame oil Test E once back from holiday and might still have some really unique hemp oil gear left though I'm not sure.

I just came across this list of carrier oils used in pharma testosterone:
Code:
https://vigoroussteve.com/c-reactive-protein-carrier-oils-within-pharmaceuticals/#Organic_Carrier_Oils_within_Pharmaceutical_Grade_Steroid_Formulations

I've been considering a batch of Test E in safflower oil if there's enough interest as well.

For anyone else intolerant to MCT & interested in said chat, the EU domestic labs I could think of were Mactropin (GSO) & PharmasourceEU, who posted having sesame oil Test E once back from holiday and might still have some really unique hemp oil gear left though I'm not sure.

Code:
https://vigoroussteve.com/c-reactive-protein-carrier-oils-within-pharmaceuticals/#Organic_Carrier_Oils_within_Pharmaceutical_Grade_Steroid_Formulations

I've been considering a batch of Test E in safflower oil if there's enough interest as well.
Does no one use grape seed oil anymore?

Is MCT carrier oil considered superior or more painless in any way? Or why would someone use it rather than veggie oils. Not being a dick, genuinly just unaware about carrier oils

@Liska Do you plan on keeping the DHB product for good? Or should I stock up for future use?

Code:

Mac responded to me like 2min after I made payment, haha.
And yes, he carries all his stuff in GSO and does not have a MOQ.

I'd definitely be interested in safflower in the future, PIP is not fun at all. :(

@Mads From what I understand it has some solvent properties that make it easier to dissolve raws in than some other higher viscosity oils.

Last edited:
@Liska Do you plan on keeping the DHB product for good? Or should I stock up for future use?
I'm not sure about the distant future but I definitely have a lot of stock, so there's no reason for FOMO purchases. I try to put products that will realistically sell out within a month and not be restocked right away on the "limited stock" list on the website.

Is MCT carrier oil considered superior or more painless in any way? Or why would someone use it rather than veggie oils. Not being a dick, genuinly just unaware about carrier oils

When I made my own, I actually settled on a 50:50 split on the carrier oil component. Half GSO and half miglyol. Gave gear nearly as thin, similar concentration capacity and gave me far less inflammation than just 100% MCT