Cat Café EU & US domestic

Ok, so here's my experience with @Liska :

Communication was always on point and very fast, very nice to talk to aswell. Shipping took 7 working days to Portugal and the tracking number was given to me the same day of the payment.
Packaging and stealth were very good aswell.

Unfortunately, I am one of the few that gets "fiery pits of hell" PIP from MCT oil. I did not know that as I've never tried it before. PIP lasts for days even with Ibuprofen.
I contacted Liska about it and she immediately tried to find someone who carried Test E in another carrier oil next to me. As I didn't get a timely response from the other sources, we settled on some Hilma Test E which is going to get shipped tomorrow, we both agreed I'd pay for the shipping and she even threw in some leftover Oxandrolone tabs with my order.

Overall, I feel sad that most of Cat's products use MCT as a carrier because I definitely would want to try some different ones in the future.
Hopefully she can make a couple of batches in a different carrier oil for us cursed ones...
I'll payback with some more pictures of my cross-eyed, Siamese-Persian thicc boi.

View attachment 149411
Bro you cat looks a little bit retarded

Considering you're the one throwing that word around without doing some research I can safely say my cat would probably beat your ass in a spelling bee.
Probably on a bodybuilding stage too.
Lets go get him stage ready!! And dont put too much tren into his cat milk

I had a Maine-Coon when I was about 14 named Tigger. He used to follow me to school some 3 miles away and sit under a car and every day when I got out there he was and he would follow me home. He used to play in water if my mom was watering plants he would dance in the water. The breed was created to catch fish I believe.

One day he was gone. I assume some passerby took him. Losing him.taught me to raise my cats to not be too friendly with other humans.

I still miss that cat.

I get what you saying here in Greece we have two different types of ID'S

One is the old type(which I have) and it has Greek lettering on it
And the other is the new type that only have Latin lettering.

Binance is also a wallet and I can buy and transfer crypto??
Localbitcoins accepts greek id

Not presently, I want to leave the pharma products to those EU vendors specialized in that market segment and focus on filling the gaps first.
Does that mean you wont be stocking slin again? I see you just ran out

Does that mean you wont be stocking slin again? I see you just ran out
I was honestly selling them for that cheap because I wanted the extra fridge space for all the incoming peptides, I'd much rather offer insulin in vials but I'm not sure it'd be popular.

I was honestly selling them for that cheap because I wanted the extra fridge space for all the incoming peptides, I'd much rather offer insulin in vials but I'm not sure it'd be popular.
Sad to hear that. Hopefully you will add slin to your wonderful sortiment in the future. I would buy even if the price was shot up. 11 eu sure is a little cheap