Cat Café EU & US domestic

Without giving too much away, it was definitely risky for people of jewish descent at some point in history.
I've never heard of anyone ordering drugs or AAS from that place before. And considering how many foreign workers that are here from that country, that probably get all kinds of shit sent from back home all the time, I can't imagine our customs will raise their eyes even a bit. I'd be ok with a no reship policy though. Lmk :)

If its anything like the danish customs, anything from outside the EU including UK will be checked seperatly from all the european packages. Iv only ever been caught that 1 time i ordered from outside the EU
I've had a parcel from an EU country get opened by Danish customs, re-taped and delivered to my home lol. Did your address get burned or was it still good for future orders?

Good morning gentlemen and ladies,

Shop will be down for shipping until the 28th/29th, so roughly a week. I will still take orders and ship them upon reopen if you’re comfortable doing so.

Any product and or testing I receive will be updated during this time. All emails will be responded to, although there may be a slight delayed compared to the norm.

Please feel free to email me with anything at all.

Thanks,

CCUSA

I wasn't home when the package came in so my cathlete took the chance and robbed me again from my sterons.
Little Ment sucker doesn't even part from it when he sleeps. Can't even trust your cat overlords these days. I guess I'll have to keep paying the MentTax.
20220622_202351~2.jpg

I wasn't home when the package came in so my cathlete took the chance and robbed me again from my sterons.
Little Ment sucker doesn't even part from it when he sleeps. Can't even trust your cat overlords these days. I guess I'll have to keep paying the MentTax.
View attachment 168000
What will you be running altogether mate?

Got a holiday to turkey in 2 weeks and as soon as I’m back I’m hopping on the Ment E train! Ment, NPP, anadrol I think, maybe a sprinkle of primo or mast for DHT. Nolvadex and caber for the ment and prolactin.

What will you be running altogether mate?
Too much tbh. But whatever it takes aight?

Test/Trest/Mast/Eq +Var&Sdrol for peaking, and anything my performance anxiety before meet makes me take/what new stuff will arrive in Liska's store.

But only after i drop a weightclass down and let my body recover a for a bit. Which means untill late december im basically a catsterons connesieur/collector. But i "cruise" on trest nowadays and apart from puffy face i retained more of my meet peak strength than any other time after dropping the blast.

Good day sir,

Thank you for the honest and very thorough review. This product was made per request and will be on the site in upcoming weeks. To be honest both raws were from tested batches and you felt comfortable with the compounding per the testing you had seen, I assume?

This being said, blood work in 4-5 weeks running this much t400 would be great to see even though everyone isn't the same responder. I am very, very interested to see uncapped bloods on 1.6g of test per week and compensation will be given. Please contact me at that time.

Also, any further reviews of smoothness or lack there of is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Hello,

I was comfortable with the compounding because my knowledge of Liska and his/her reputation in the community is quite good and I believe you had mentioned in an email that the raws had been tested and were excellent. I am happy with what I got, I feel you made the product based on how the raws tested out to the best of your ability.

Having re-read my post a comment that I made about my leg not falling off was inappropriate and the tone of the comment does not in any way reflect my feeling overall. I was actually doing my best to give you the most positive review that I could.

I will absolutely honor your request for uncapped bloods. If I can't keep my mood in check I will lower the dose.

To add to my review, the vials all seem to have 11-12 ml each and the t400 is slightly pipy but nothing major. Last couple days I could tell I did a shot if I lay on the side I did it on but that is it. As of today I feel nothing. The injection site never turned red or swelled or became really tender, just slight discomfort. So pip I rate 2/10 with 1 being painless and 10 being I dunno, an infection I guess.

Thank you

Last edited:
While I haven't any spectacular news (unless you enjoy looking at even more 98%+ raw tests), HCG has arrived at the lab for a 2nd round of testing and should that test as well as the first batch of samples, will be on sale right around the beginning of July.

As I need to restock on a few Deus Medical products to bridge the last stretch, should you have specific requests for Deus Medical products you'd like to purchase at the cat café in early July, please post your request or DM me between now and the weekend.

Next week I'll have a fresh box of three 1mg Ozempic pens as well as one 0.5mg Ozempic pen available straight from the local pharmacy which I'd preferably not ship too far from myself, so anyone interested preferably in the whole lot, contact me please.

Those that still remember the temporary scratch box/visual defect product store category, that will be making a return in the near future for the last remains of current batches, but only for existing customers.

While I haven't any spectacular news (unless you enjoy looking at even more 98%+ raw tests), HCG has arrived at the lab for a 2nd round of testing and should that test as well as the first batch of samples, will be on sale right around the beginning of July.

As I need to restock on a few Deus Medical products to bridge the last stretch, should you have specific requests for Deus Medical products you'd like to purchase at the cat café in early July, please post your request or DM me between now and the weekend.

Next week I'll have a fresh box of three 1mg Ozempic pens as well as one 0.5mg Ozempic pen available straight from the local pharmacy which I'd preferably not ship too far from myself, so anyone interested preferably in the whole lot, contact me please.

Those that still remember the temporary scratch box/visual defect product store category, that will be making a return in the near future for the last remains of current batches, but only for existing customers.
Will your new line of injectables be available next month or only HCG?

Happy Friday Meso!

I will be representing the USA branch of Cat Cafe. I have been privately brewing for around 5 years now with hundreds of happy and well accomplished customers. While the starting lineup is quite limited, it will be expanded steadily as more Jano lab reports come in and the inventory of oral tabs, HGH, peptides etc from the EU store reaches the US in the upcoming months.

The oil line will be brewed in small but frequent batches primarily to prevent any issues that may result from degradation of raws or finished product. This may result in products being out of stock temporarily between batches as we optimize supply based on demand while factoring in the time added to test every batch of finished product.

Opsec: As far as devices are concerned I have designated devices for this use only. Both of which run secure core vpn and TOR at all times. All emails are deleted every 10 days unless communication is still open. Tracking will only be provided when a pack goes longer than a full week.

Sterilization: Recently I have switched to RTF pre-sterlized vials. While this increases costs, it helps streamline production and allows me to keep up with demand. These vials however do seem to have more exterior scratches from transit for reasons unknown. Media jugs are alcohol bathed, distilled water bathed and then put in a dry heat oven at 400F for 45 minutes. The ovens only purpose ever has been for sterilization. Bottle top dispensers are all set at 12.5mL fill level. Stoppers are washed ready for sterilization, they go in the oven for 45 minutes at 250F.

Filtering: All filtering is done with a .22 micron zap cap filter (chemical resistant). This will change to a pump and inline filter.

Orals: Orals are not for sale yet, but everything is done in a oral suspension with a small amount or grain alcohol. While these will be tested frequently, the batches are so small that I may not be able to test every single one but will never fail to announce this. If the use of alcohol in suspensions becomes a common issue, we will address it at that time.

Order and payment: Please follow the instruction on the website precisely! BTC, XMR and ETH will be accepted, no other payment options are available at this time.

Please send orders as well as general questions from a secure mail only, all other providers will be ignored.

Lab testing: All raws and finished product will be tested & published by the same standards as the EU branch, with past batches being added to the lab archive on the US website. Full credit will be offered for Jano blind testing.

Shipping: The aim is to ship orders within 24 hours. This has held steadily true over the years. I will always notify the customer when the product has been shipped so they can know when to expect it. Everything will be shipped via usps.

Code:
https://catcafe.is/usa/

View attachment 167008View attachment 167009View attachment 167000View attachment 167001View attachment 167002View attachment 167003View attachment 167004View attachment 167005View attachment 167006View attachment 167007
How long is your typical TA time?

Second round of HCG testing was consistent with the first, so while this batch goes on sale around the turn of the month, the next batch will be aimed closer at 5000iu. Got extra vials stored at Jano's lab for degradation testing and will update the thread periodically.
HCG 7k 1st.pngHCG 7k 2nd.png

Quick but stern reminder to read and follow the cat café rules, above all the one not to ask about products not listed on the store, and to follow the order guide strictly because an increasing amount of people have not been doing either and this can devour hours of my day that would be much better spent working on the very products you're asking about.

Second round of HCG testing was consistent with the first, so while this batch goes on sale around the turn of the month, the next batch will be aimed closer at 5000iu. Got extra vials stored at Jano's lab for degradation testing and will update the thread periodically.
View attachment 168119View attachment 168120

Quick but stern reminder to read and follow the cat café rules, above all the one not to ask about products not listed on the store, and to follow the order guide strictly because an increasing amount of people have not been doing either and this can devour hours of my day that would be much better spent working on the very products you're asking about.
Will these be available in the USA?

I am almost at the end of my second cycle with Liska products, I wanted to do a review, starting to compliment the shipping, very fast communication order very fast delivery times like those of a shop that sells legal things from abroad on this all excellent , first cycle was 14 weeks 400mg testosterone, apart from the first injection into the virgin muscles which gave a VERY slight discomfort from the second injection everything was perfect and the discomfort was less and less, second cycle I used 200mg testosterone 2 / 250mg of primobolan 20mg ostarine and once again everything went perfect and with only 200mg of testosterone per week my tests gave value> 15000, so still everything perfect, now my 250mg / ml testosterone vials are finished so I started the 350mg vials / ml and once again everything perfect, the oil goes pretty fast in a 29g slin pin so very happy, in the second order I just wanted try his ephedrine and liska he was kind enough to give me 3 test capsules .... the only thing that still does not convince me is that in my opinion there are no 10ml inside the product .... in the first cycle I thought it was due to the dead space in the syringes, I was using 5ml 23g syringes so it could be possible, in the second cycle I switched to using 1ml syringes with no dead space from the pintomed, history repeated the vials lasted less than they should, I am a person very precise so surely I did not load the syringe with more ml ... final comment I will definitely buy from this source but I would like to better understand this situation if it is my mistake or actually the vials have something like 0.5 / 1ml less, now I will go to cruise with 29g 0.33mm 0.5ml slin pin where dead space is really zero I will wait for the 250mg / ml testosterone to return and start a vial doing the calculations well and accurately, someone else has found this inconvenience?

the only thing that still does not convince me is that in my opinion there are no 10ml inside the product
I'm unsure where you're losing oil at this point but not for the first time I just pulled a vial into syringes to check - I don't have 5ml/10ml syringes on hand and didn't do the best job of pulling every last drop out of the vial/the needle tips but these add up to roughly 0.85ml + 3.2ml + 2.9ml + 3.3ml = 10.25ml so I maintain the vials really aren't underfilled. If you insist I can check for some super scratched up vials to send alongside any future order for free for you to draw into bigger syringes yourself to confirm proper filling levels.
vialcontent.png