Cat Café EU & US domestic

no, I do not need the vials as a gift, another user also answered, and I trust the source, I trust, I would be more pleased to understand where I am losing the oil: D I have just done the precise account from my notebook where I am written all the data and making the sum from exactly 3 vials of primobolan, so 3000mg I managed to pin down 2850mg so the loss for me was only 150mg while in the first cycle I don't remember well but it was much bigger I had lost at least 1 injection (0,8ml) per vial I was doing 200mg 2x week, I will try to understand better and correct my mistake

I'm unsure where you're losing oil at this point but not for the first time I just pulled a vial into syringes to check - I don't have 5ml/10ml syringes on hand and didn't do the best job of pulling every last drop out of the vial/the needle tips but these add up to roughly 0.85ml + 3.2ml + 2.9ml + 3.3ml = 10.25ml so I maintain the vials really aren't underfilled. If you insist I can check for some super scratched up vials to send alongside any future order for free for you to draw into bigger syringes yourself to confirm proper filling levels.
View attachment 168281
why are you doing the check with upside-down syringes? you can't tell if it's the dead space that I'm leaking liquid, to do a correct test you should fill the syringe up to the base in order to fill the dead space as well

View attachment 168284
for example i do in this way if i wont inject 0,2 ml
the indicated amount is the delivery amount. if there is no air in the syringe, cos you pushed the air out, what is there is what goes in your body. once you've pinned, pull the plunger back out and the liquid left in the syringe is the volume of the dead space. it's generally 0.05-0.1ml for smaller syringes and reduced dead space syringes don't make a huge difference.

why are you doing the check with upside-down syringes? you can't tell if it's the dead space that I'm leaking liquid, to do a correct test you should fill the syringe up to the base in order to fill the dead space as well
Was meant as a quick demonstration that the vials aren't underfilled.

In other news, I'm offering a box of three 1mg Ozempic pens with 12 needles & a singular 0.5mg Ozempic pen for 690€ shipped, preferably to countries near by - if there's no takers I'll part them out next week:
ozempic1mg.pngozempic05mg.png

I am almost at the end of my second cycle with Liska products, I wanted to do a review, starting to compliment the shipping, very fast communication order very fast delivery times like those of a shop that sells legal things from abroad on this all excellent , first cycle was 14 weeks 400mg testosterone, apart from the first injection into the virgin muscles which gave a VERY slight discomfort from the second injection everything was perfect and the discomfort was less and less, second cycle I used 200mg testosterone 2 / 250mg of primobolan 20mg ostarine and once again everything went perfect and with only 200mg of testosterone per week my tests gave value> 15000, so still everything perfect, now my 250mg / ml testosterone vials are finished so I started the 350mg vials / ml and once again everything perfect, the oil goes pretty fast in a 29g slin pin so very happy, in the second order I just wanted try his ephedrine and liska he was kind enough to give me 3 test capsules .... the only thing that still does not convince me is that in my opinion there are no 10ml inside the product .... in the first cycle I thought it was due to the dead space in the syringes, I was using 5ml 23g syringes so it could be possible, in the second cycle I switched to using 1ml syringes with no dead space from the pintomed, history repeated the vials lasted less than they should, I am a person very precise so surely I did not load the syringe with more ml ... final comment I will definitely buy from this source but I would like to better understand this situation if it is my mistake or actually the vials have something like 0.5 / 1ml less, now I will go to cruise with 29g 0.33mm 0.5ml slin pin where dead space is really zero I will wait for the 250mg / ml testosterone to return and start a vial doing the calculations well and accurately, someone else has found this inconvenience?
Nope. All vials I have are consistently overfilled.

It's just you.

You are losing oil in the dead space of the syringe and the needle. Which adds up to a lot!

no, I do not need the vials as a gift, another user also answered, and I trust the source, I trust, I would be more pleased to understand where I am losing the oil: D I have just done the precise account from my notebook where I am written all the data and making the sum from exactly 3 vials of primobolan, so 3000mg I managed to pin down 2850mg so the loss for me was only 150mg while in the first cycle I don't remember well but it was much bigger I had lost at least 1 injection (0,8ml) per vial I was doing 200mg 2x week, I will try to understand better and correct my mistake

Good Day Meso Rx,

Don't Worry about that little bit you lose per Inject, If you use a small syringe from Insulin syringe to maybe 1,0 ml. Its not a lot you lose so don't worry, or up the dose a little bit. Before pulling the juice in to the syringe push all the air out.

If you would take like really big syringes 3-5, or 10 ml yea the deadspace would be bigger ofc.

Never worried about the little amout tbh.

Good Day Meso Rx,

Don't Worry about that little bit you lose per Inject, If you use a small syringe from Insulin syringe to maybe 1,0 ml. Its not a lot you lose so don't worry, or up the dose a little bit. Before pulling the juice in to the syringe push all the air out.

If you would take like really big syringes 3-5, or 10 ml yea the deadspace would be bigger ofc.

Never worried about the little amout tbh.
Vials are overfilled to compensate the loss anyways

150iu HGH kits are now available in the EU and as this batch was shared with the USA, will be available there as well once picked up from the local cat shelter. Same manufacturer as the 120iu catropin but tested lower in purity - could be related to the batch of hgh raws (raws are en route to janoshik for testing as well), being in transport during a time of extreme temperature swings, or a variable yet unknown leading to higher iu vials sometimes testing lower in purity than 10-12iu ones - it's one of those mysteries that can likely be resolved by throwing money at Janoshik, so stay tuned!
afcatropin.pngTest Report #21347.png
Prices are:
1-5 kits = 140€ each
6-10 kits = 130€ each
11-15 kits = 120€ each
16-20 kits = 110€ each
21+ kits = 100€ each

Last edited:
Everything popular but currently unlisted is in some state of production or testing.

Thank you for covering me while I spent some much needed time with family. I suggest everyone make it a priority in todays world.

Orders will be back to normal tomorrow for anyone interested.

Thanks,

CCUSA

7000iu HCG is now available on the EU store for 30€ per vial (I'll take a better picture for the store later) and should be up on the US store by tomorrow as well.
hcgpre.png

Good day folks!

Working on filling orders today, but some might be slightly behind since I didn’t get in until late last night. Just a heads up.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Any of you guys ever used Test Prop at 200mg/ml? Or in general higher than 100mg/ml. Does it hold?
I’ve actually got a bottle of prop 200mg/ml in my stash. UK lab called Dark Ghost which has been raved about the last few years. Since I’ve had it it’s never crashed etc but is it really 200mg/ml? Wouldn’t know for sure unless it’s sent off for testing. DG do/did have a reputation for bringing out high mg oils and blends. Don’t use them anymore due to change of ownership and bad reviews. Will probably never use it as I don’t run test prop - only really ordered it to make up the minimum spend lol