Cat Café EU & US domestic

My order arrived. Great source. Quick E-Mail response. Fast Delivery (EU to EU). Can only recommend. 5 days total from ordering to holding it in my hands. Thank you!

I'm really sorry for being such a pest Liska, but I'm going to be running out of my current supplies in ~2 weeks & I just need to know if I should wait for the restock or order now from what's available. I'd be looking to get test, bolde, asin, ralox, caber & possibly some var, but I'd much prefer cat brand to the available alternatives.

I'm really sorry for being such a pest Liska, but I'm going to be running out of my current supplies in ~2 weeks & I just need to know if I should wait for the restock or order now from what's available. I'd be looking to get test, bolde, asin, ralox, caber & possibly some var, but I'd much prefer cat brand to the available alternatives.
There's definitely too much testing still to do to get anything to market in two weeks time; injectables will be done before orals. Send me a mail what you need and I'll check the litterbox.
pablocat.png

Have you had any packages seized? Planning to order to Bosnia very soon
Is the cat pic discount still valid? Because my gray tabby loves taking photos :)
None apart from the handful of seizures shared by the scandinavian countries I posted about - Bosnia hasn't been an issue though it is quite rare to come up! Full cat discount is still available for all cat products I've not already discounted by 10% recently (but for the right cat and amount of pictures even that rule isn't set in stone).

There's definitely too much testing still to do to get anything to market in two weeks time; injectables will be done before orals. Send me a mail what you need and I'll check the litterbox.
View attachment 168602
The obvious solution, of course, is to catnap Janoshik and hold him hostage eeeerrrr I mean share a flat with him one side dedicated for testing the other brewing and cats the world over shall rejoice and make merry.

If only it were that easy...

I got CatCafe Primo 100mg/ml tested, here is the result:

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/21529-AAS_oil_FELINE_DXCPZCV5VQ1K

As you can see, it is real primo and properly dosed.

@Liska you probably get asked this all the time but im at work and too lazy to search. Any plans to expand the us line? *cough* trest ace *cough*
Good day,

The Trest Ace that tested 55.xx is currently out of stock. I will have new in stock, yet untested next week. Current transit times to testing are slow....

Thank you for your patience.

CCUSA

Recently placed a small sample order thru CCUSA ($700~)

Easy to email, responded almost immediately and answered every question I had. Shipped within a few hours of ordering. Received a few days later. Packaging was by FAR the BEST I’ve seen from any source. The box was packed like it contained a faberge egg. 10/10 experience and I’ve been in this for years if that says anything.

Vials appear to be quality, all filled to the brim. Stoppers are not the shitty ones either. Orals suspended in grape flavored cum.

Only downside is no cute cats on the labels

Thanks for the great service!

Recently placed a small sample order thru CCUSA ($700~)

Easy to email, responded almost immediately and answered every question I had. Shipped within a few hours of ordering. Received a few days later. Packaging was by FAR the BEST I’ve seen from any source. The box was packed like it contained a faberge egg. 10/10 experience and I’ve been in this for years if that says anything.

Vials appear to be quality, all filled to the brim. Stoppers are not the shitty ones either. Orals suspended in grape flavored cum.

Only downside is no cute cats on the labels

Thanks for the great service!

Hello sir,

Thank you for the kind review!

(Vials appear to be quality, all filled to the brim. Stoppers are not the shitty ones either. Orals suspended in grape flavored cum.)----- This I about chocked on my water LOL.

Please keep us all informed on any further review!

Thanks,

CCUSA