Cat Café EU & US domestic

BAC Water is in stock! I need to get this added to the site. It will come in 10mL vials, overfilled as usual. There are also some other items I am gauging interest in.

Who would be interested in straight b12, BCAA and L-Arginine all injectable?

Good day,

The Trest Ace that tested 55.xx is currently out of stock. I will have new in stock, yet untested next week. Current transit times to testing are slow....

Thank you for your patience.

CCUSA
Hello,

I encourage you and Liska to consider offering products for sale that have been compounded and await testing so long as the customer agrees to accept that the final mg per ml might be slightly off. I made that agreement and like I said via email if the t400 was a bit off it wouldn't bother me. I do not see any other way for you both to offer stellar t/a times and yet still offer tested products. People do not like to wait weeks usually. You are not an unestablished source anymore. Jano testing is not proving what you say is in the vials is what it's supposed to be he is only verifying the final concentrations for you.

Just my opinion.

Recently placed a small sample order thru CCUSA ($700~)

Easy to email, responded almost immediately and answered every question I had. Shipped within a few hours of ordering. Received a few days later. Packaging was by FAR the BEST I’ve seen from any source. The box was packed like it contained a faberge egg. 10/10 experience and I’ve been in this for years if that says anything.

Vials appear to be quality, all filled to the brim. Stoppers are not the shitty ones either. Orals suspended in grape flavored cum.

Only downside is no cute cats on the labels

Thanks for the great service!
The best packing and stealth I have seen from any source let alone a domestic.

I too missed the cat labels but hopefully soon that will be fixed.

Hello,

I encourage you and Liska to consider offering products for sale that have been compounded and await testing so long as the customer agrees to accept that the final mg per ml might be slightly off. I made that agreement and like I said via email if the t400 was a bit off it wouldn't bother me. I do not see any other way for you both to offer stellar t/a times and yet still offer tested products. People do not like to wait weeks usually. You are not an unestablished source anymore. Jano testing is not proving what you say is in the vials is what it's supposed to be he is only verifying the final concentrations for you.

Just my opinion.
I am speaking for @Liska (spank me later) when I say we base our reputation, and uphold it on testing. While I agree that folks can trust Liska and or myself, we both still encourage testing of all products. You are correct in that it is almost impossible to have everything tested all the time plus have amazing ta and everything in stock.

We must remember this is a members board and not a source board. WE must be held accountable.

That being said your T-400 likely will test in the 420mg/mL combined range, but it wont even go out until the current round of testing is complete. The wait is killer...

Thank you for the continued support.

The best packing and stealth I have seen from any source let alone a domestic.

I too missed the cat labels but hopefully soon that will be fixed.
Packaging protects both parties, and this is the main idea. Labels will likely stay plain as I am more focused on what goes inside them currently. :)

I am speaking for @Liska (spank me later) when I say we base our reputation, and uphold it on testing. While I agree that folks can trust Liska and or myself, we both still encourage testing of all products. You are correct in that it is almost impossible to have everything tested all the time plus have amazing ta and everything in stock.

We must remember this is a members board and not a source board. WE must be held accountable.

That being said your T-400 likely will test in the 420mg/mL combined range, but it wont even go out until the current round of testing is complete. The wait is killer...

Thank you for the continued support.

Packaging protects both parties, and this is the main idea. Labels will likely stay plain as I am more focused on what goes inside them currently. :)
You misunderstood me, I suggested making stock available before testing comes back, I did not suggest not testing period. You test raws and compound based on that data, this in and of itself sets you (you includes Liska) apart from other sources. Then, after compounding, you send stock to be tested to get final concentrations and I am suggesting it is at this point you let customers if they so choose purchase. Or they can wait (pointless) if they choose. That is all I am suggesting. Otherwise you will fall further and further behind because people hate having to wait, and you should be confident enough in your abilities by now to sell. Jano gives you his seal of approval on the backend but he's only telling you what you already know.

Up to you.

So ambitious @Liska I do appreciate that trait in a person. Reach for the stars if you want the moon and who is to say the stars are out of reach anyway?

Just remember, you wish to succeed where others have failed yet their failures were all easily preventable. I mean I have yet to hear of a source being hacked by the CIA or something extravagant, it usually is simple things going unnoticed that burn sources to the ground. Poor stealth, vials leaking in packs while in transit, floaters, hairs and tiny specs of rubber stopper have done the most damage. Your reputation is all you have, and focusing on Jano is great but do not lose sight of the simpler things which make a difference and Jano cannot protect you from...

You misunderstood me, I suggested making stock available before testing comes back, I did not suggest not testing period. You test raws and compound based on that data, this in and of itself sets you (you includes Liska) apart from other sources. Then, after compounding, you send stock to be tested to get final concentrations and I am suggesting it is at this point you let customers if they so choose purchase. Or they can wait (pointless) if they choose. That is all I am suggesting. Otherwise you will fall further and further behind because people hate having to wait, and you should be confident enough in your abilities by now to sell. Jano gives you his seal of approval on the backend but he's only telling you what you already know.

Up to you.
Sorry if I came off wrong. Anyone that has seen my testing and deduced for themselves that I can compound I have sold anything they requested. ( Just like yourself ) I appreciate your input, I really do.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Sorry if I came off wrong. Anyone that has seen my testing and deduced for themselves that I can compound I have sold anything they requested. ( Just like yourself ) I appreciate your input, I really do.

Thanks,

CCUSA
In that case forget I even said anything.

As for your skill you have produced a better product than a large pharmaceutical company (that being Denkal) as your t400 is quite a lot better than what they produced. I remember when t400 first came out everybody wanted it and it made me laugh seeing guys hopping around at the gym on one leg. I saw a guy with his arm in a sling once because it hurt so bad after pinning his side delt.

Those were fun times.

Thanks a lot!

Sure you will get pictures from my show. Also pictures of the prep when I'm 8, 4, and 2 weeks out, should be a great time cycle
Will you be tell your cycle in detail I love this stuff as I'm trying to become a better training knowledge is everything and I don't get to pick the brain of female bodybuilders at all

Will you be tell your cycle in detail I love this stuff as I'm trying to become a better training knowledge is everything and I don't get to pick the brain of female bodybuilders at all
A few pages before:

50mg primo e / e3d
15mg var / day
6ui hgh / day

Up to you.
As the weeks pass and we stare at the unmoving tracking of samples from USA to Janoshik day after day, I'd like to ask US members for their opinion on us offering US domestic product for sale during the wait for the test result. We'll never not test every batch but the collective amount of information and experience we have does minimize the chance of a batch being off beyond the margin of error, and we could offer reimbursements (store credit, replacement product etc.) in case a batch does test way off.

While we will take all opinions into account, I'm specifically interested in input by experienced Meso vets with high standards like @B Ware @MadBret @Iron_Yuppie @MisterSuperGod - if any of you guys could spare the time to comment I'd be extremely thankful!

Just remember, you wish to succeed where others have failed yet their failures were all easily preventable. I mean I have yet to hear of a source being hacked by the CIA or something extravagant, it usually is simple things going unnoticed that burn sources to the ground. Poor stealth, vials leaking in packs while in transit, floaters, hairs and tiny specs of rubber stopper have done the most damage. Your reputation is all you have, and focusing on Jano is great but do not lose sight of the simpler things which make a difference and Jano cannot protect you from...
Most if not all failures result from a lack of attention, care and proper testing (not just of finished product but various stress testing of all materials like vials and stoppers). Commenting any further would lead down a deep and dark rabbit hole so let's leave it at that.

As the weeks pass and we stare at the unmoving tracking of samples from USA to Janoshik day after day, I'd like to ask US members for their opinion on us offering US domestic product for sale during the wait for the test result. We'll never not test every batch but the collective amount of information and experience we have does minimize the chance of a batch being off beyond the margin of error, and we could offer reimbursements (store credit, replacement product etc.) in case a batch does test way off.

While we will take all opinions into account, I'm specifically interested in input by experienced Meso vets with high standards like @B Ware @MadBret @Iron_Yuppie @MisterSuperGod - if any of you guys could spare the time to comment I'd be extremely thankful!

You want the vets opinion on if it’s okay to send out untested gear? You’re an educated guy and I’m sure you know my answer.

There is a lot that makes this a terrible idea. For starters, it’s as if we took one step forward and two steps backwards. This place has worked hard to be a harm reduction board and @Liska you've contributed a lot to that this past year or so. I understand that the gear will eventually get tested but it will do so after it’s already in a lot of members bodies. If/when it comes back underdosed or test to be something entirely different than what it was thought to be you guys are getting the pitchforks. Everything you worked towards with all your testing is gone like a fart in the wind. You know the saying around here… you are only as good as your last test.

If the door is cracked open for untested gear being sent that door would eventually be wide open.

There’s no doubt this would be an issue. Sure, members may agree to accept untested gear but they would be doing so thinking that the product will hit its mark or be close to it. When the testing shows that’s not the case there will be a shit storm. It’s asking for trouble.

Also, your U.S domestic guy is probably Meso’s newest source. He coasted right in under your coattail. He simply hasn’t done enough or been around long enough that the question should even be asked.

Anywho, I could go on but you get the idea. I don’t believe you’ll get a different reply from any vet here.

You want the vets opinion on if it’s okay to send out untested gear? You’re an educated guy and I’m sure you know my answer.

There is a lot that makes this a terrible idea. For starters, it’s as if we took one step forward and two steps backwards. This place has worked hard to be a harm reduction board and @Liska you've contributed a lot to that this past year or so. I understand that the gear will eventually get tested but it will do so after it’s already in a lot of members bodies. If/when it comes back underdosed or test to be something entirely different than what it was thought to be you guys are getting the pitchforks. Everything you worked towards with all your testing is gone like a fart in the wind. You know the saying around here… you are only as good as your last test.

If the door is cracked open for untested gear being sent that door would eventually be wide open.

There’s no doubt this would be an issue. Sure, members may agree to accept untested gear but they would be doing so thinking that the product will hit its mark or be close to it. When the testing shows that’s not the case there will be a shit storm. It’s asking for trouble.

Also, your U.S domestic guy is probably Meso’s newest source. He coasted right in under your coattail. He simply hasn’t done enough or been around long enough that the question should even be asked.

Anywho, I could go on but you get the idea. I don’t believe you’ll get a different reply from any vet here.
i would have to agree here.
You as a source are incredible successful with a good (flawless?) reputation because you are one of the strictest when it comes to testing, hygenic and in general quality of the gear you sell. These are your trademark attributes and you should keep them the way they are.

Just my opinion.
X2. Unleash the flood gates for dat Tren Ace.

With MSG signing this via liking it, I'll consider this matter decided then, and won't even argue any further. I'm glad I have a council of vets to fall back on when I need input from outside my own circle/bubble, I genuinely appreciate it.