Cat Café EU & US domestic

Did you use deus Primo already? Regarding Liskas lab tests it seems g2g, just the price is a little higher.
Can you compare those two products (may there is the need to bridge with deus products - but cant wait to restock Liskas products)
Yep I did, I always use Deus if liskas isn't available, it's the best choice.

Well, deus is in amps and liskas in vials, I prefer vials.
Comparing oils, both are thin, easy to inject, no pip or something.
Effects are the same like quality. There is not much difference but you can feel the love liska puts in in every vial ❤️

Small update, again.

Second sample pack is already flying to it's destination. This should mean a much more full list for US domestic by the end of next week.

Thanks for listening,

CCUSA

Liska's primo is the best, I recommend it but atm sold out and maybe later in summer back in stock.
Switch to deus until it's available, deus is a good choice too.
his primo was the best ive ever used.. the 200mg/ml was amazing. So convenient cuz of the high concentration i was using 5 cc instead of 10 :p

@Liska you ever come across DHB in a longer ester variant?

It sounds like a nice moderate compound but the reports of extreme pip from the cypionate version kills it for me.

Longer esters (anecdotally) seem to be smoother in general hence why I ask.

It sounds like a nice moderate compound but the reports of extreme pip from the cypionate version kills it for me.

This one is amongst the questions I shy away from answering due to a fear of copycats.

what other esters has it been produced in? if they could get a decanoate ester on it, then it could be a bit of a big deal.

DHB long esters should not be an issue. Used up to 500 a week no pb. Low concentration though like 100 150max
Acetate is in another league
The one I tried 50mg/ml only was crashing in the muscle most of the time.very very bad Pip

My first order with CCUSA was excellent.

Communication is incredible. I once got a response within 30 seconds of emailing them.

I requested the order, made payment and order was shipped all in the same day.

Received product 3 days after ordering.

Stealth was impeccable. Like someone else said you could have run the pack over with a tank and no oil would come out.

It is strong. Like Pharma grade strong. I had to actually lower my weekly dose of testosterone.

No PIP whatsoever. This oil pushes easily through my 31 gauge insulin syringes. I don't even need to heat the oil up in my hand before.

I ordered testing kits but they are taking ages to get here so I will update when I get those done. I suspect the results will be exactly as CCUSA advertises.

I placed another order today. Was able to request the order, pay the order, and have it shipped all within 3 hours. CCUSA is redefining what it means to be a quality source! Kudos to you CCUSA. We appreciate having such a good US source.

I will give another review when I receive my second order. I am also eventually going to get bloodwork once I titrate up into higher doses. I will be using CCUSA HCG the whole time as well. At probably 600IU per week.
Cat1.jpeg

My first order with CCUSA was excellent.

Communication is incredible. I once got a response within 30 seconds of emailing them.

I requested the order, made payment and order was shipped all in the same day.

Received product 3 days after ordering.

Stealth was impeccable. Like someone else said you could have run the pack over with a tank and no oil would come out.

It is strong. Like Pharma grade strong. I had to actually lower my weekly dose of testosterone.

No PIP whatsoever. This oil pushes easily through my 31 gauge insulin syringes. I don't even need to heat the oil up in my hand before.

I ordered testing kits but they are taking ages to get here so I will update when I get those done. I suspect the results will be exactly as CCUSA advertises.

I placed another order today. Was able to request the order, pay the order, and have it shipped all within 3 hours. CCUSA is redefining what it means to be a quality source! Kudos to you CCUSA. We appreciate having such a good US source.

I will give another review when I receive my second order. I am also eventually going to get bloodwork once I titrate up into higher doses. I will be using CCUSA HCG the whole time as well. At probably 600IU per week.
View attachment 169306

Thank you for all the kind words.

Please, once you have bloods, contact me with results. We will get you fixed up with store credit.

Thanks kindly,

CCUSA

CCUSA’s lab is in the storage room at the post office. Literally shipped within an hour of placing both my orders.

Last edited: