Cat Café EU & US domestic

The main reason is obtaining a press here in the states. The second is and this is just my opinion, but I think suspensions seem to work quicker. Now that said we’re working on tabs for the customers ease of use. Although the suspensions do come in a medical style bottle, with a syringe that goes into an insert. They’re quite slick!
Your anavar liquid suspension is awesome.

I now largely prefer the suspension over the tabs. If you had tabs I'd still buy the suspension.

It's easy to take whatever dose you want. You could perfectly measure any dose between 1mg all the way to 50mg with perfect accuracy. And the syringe and insert method works perfectly to draw your dose with no spilling at all.

It does not taste like demon cum lol. It tastes good. I even leave it in my mouth sublingual for 15 mins while I drive to the gym. It tastes like nothing/water with small hint of grape. Doesn't taste like purple snowcone tho, would probably need some sugar/stevia to taste that good.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 9.05.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 9.05.14 PM.png
    3 MB · Views: 55
Just wanted to give an honest review after my first ever purchase from @Liska ... Order was very easy and smooth - response was CRAZY quick , and so was processing and shipping . I got my entire order in about 10 days ( including the weekend ) Packaging was discreet with zero issues..

Did some blood work for the BBCatropin. Pinned 10 IU IM, 2 hours pre blood work. Levels came back Exactly on par with the Genotropin I was previously using. Decided to go with Serum GH levels as opposed to IGF -1 due to the fact that I was running Geno before - so IGF -1 would still be inflated from that . In this case the Serum GH levels would be a much more accurate representation . Was definitely pleased to see levels pretty much ON PAR with Pharma grade GH. Vials were appropriately vacuum sealed.. all in all - blood work shows it .. I haven't so far come across a " generic " as close to this before and I have done my fair share of testing.

No changes were noticed in water retention / weight and so on from switching over from Genos to Liska's product over the course of 2 weeks running a 1:1 Dose I previously was on Geno.

Bloodwork was done while running a generous cruise of 250 Test C per week.

Definitely a happy customer .. 10/10

Attachments

• BBCatropin bloodwork.JPG
    BBCatropin bloodwork.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 99
Test results CCUSA Testosterone Enanthate 300mg. It is the correct substance.
View attachment 169374
View attachment 169375
View attachment 169376
View attachment 169378
I put too much Testosterone in but if you look closely at the clouds within the brown liquid you can see it is the correct color of Test enanthate
View attachment 169379
View attachment 169380
Not showing concentration seems like a big drawback. How much these kits cost?

more than you'd expect for something that can give so many false negatives. they're only really useful for establishing if a raw material is the raw its meant to be. as soon as you start mixing in other chemicals, they can fuck up.

I’ve always seen the way to gh serum test is inject IM a full bottle then take test at 3hr mark and that’ll get you most accurate highest #. Seeing your gh serum at 51 at just 2 hours is nuts bro. You are a serious serious hyper responder . Congrats on the results and good looks for Cat

The fact that pretty much any lab on Meso will reimburse 100% of the cost of labtesting via Janoshik in store credit makes these kits even worse of a deal.

In cat café related news: Now in stock by Deus Medical are Oxandrolone 50x10mg and in 10x1ml ampoules: Primobolan 100mg, NPP 100mg, Testosterone Propionate 100mg, Bacteriostatic Water.

The fact that pretty much any lab on Meso will reimburse 100% of the cost of labtesting via Janoshik in store credit makes these kits even worse of a deal.

In cat café related news: Now in stock by Deus Medical are Oxandrolone 50x10mg and in 10x1ml ampoules: Primobolan 100mg, NPP 100mg, Testosterone Propionate 100mg, Bacteriostatic Water.
Bring the whole line already, deus is very good and i’d rather get it from you than from any other deus supplier

View attachment 169374
View attachment 169375
View attachment 169376
View attachment 169378
I put too much Testosterone in but if you look closely at the clouds within the brown liquid you can see it is the correct color of Test enanthate
View attachment 169379
View attachment 169380
wow! Somehow I missed this. Thank you for going the extra mile to not only reassure yourself, but others. This is appreciated beyond words.

Thank you kindly,

CCUSA

View attachment 169374
View attachment 169375
View attachment 169376
View attachment 169378
View attachment 169379
View attachment 169380
I love your user name. I am more of big balls small dick. I've heard of Liska but never entered the thread. The cat theme is quite interesting...

Unsure on the test kits, but our website is .....catefafe.is..... Click the corresponding flag to what part of the world you want to order from.

Thanks,

CCUSA