Cat Café EU & US domestic

You're not important to me and I don't do personal business with online drug dealers..
Cause you’re a lying pussy ass bitch. Beat it clown !!!! Go cry about being banned again. Im guessing you may be at tranny lol do you get on stage and walk the runway in a dress ?!

Cause you’re a lying pussy ass bitch. Beat it clown !!!! Go cry about being banned again. Im guessing you may be at tranny lol do you get on stage and walk the runway in a dress ?!

What’s wrong with trannys? You do realize if there are any here that this is the thread they would likely be in, right? Think about it… This is a board of testosterone fueled meat heads but this is a thread where you display your cat pictures.

What’s wrong with trannys? You do realize if there are any here that this is the thread they would likely be in, right? Think about it… This is a board of testosterone fueled meat heads but this is a thread where you display your cat pictures.
I don't have tranny dates lined up for you right now but I do have
https://tabbydates.com/ (Tabby-The Cat Person's Dating App)
1658271129895.png

@Liska sorry mr meow, I just noticed your title says us domestic, has this always been a thing??
It's a rather recent addition/work in progress, here's the intro post!

Nothing is wrong with trannys, nothing at all.

@Liska sorry mr meow, I just noticed your title says us domestic, has this always been a thing??

Hello good sir,

The US domestic side has had a bit of a bottleneck on the testing as the first pack was lost...but the second pack has landed on that side of the world. A far more complete list is coming soon. Shipping times have been very good and they will continue to stay that way.

Please show me pic of where I displayed a cat pic and what’s wrong with trannys ?? Umm the same thing that’s wrong with pedophiles and school shooters !!! They’re fucked up in the head and should be put on an island with other animals !!!

Wow that escalated very quickly....
Can't we stay friendly and polite here or in general at the meso forum?
Many of you aren't such "bad ass" irl like you're acting in the net.
So keep calm guys and enjoy life to the fullest while you can.

IMG_20220717_111649_copy_768x1024.jpg

Let's speak logically for a minute right? It's ironic how people just come in with bogus claim - thinking their word would hold any weight when statistically speaking you would see the exact opposite response / feedback from hundreds of others in comparison to that one .. Im not trying to be anyone's advocate here but all I see is ; logical thinking..

Metaphorically speaking;

It doesn't take a genius to know that his wife is cheating on him , when she comes in every night at 4 am , dressed up all slanty , drunk , well groomed and smelling good - when she should have been at work till 7 pm.

So I'd say don't give attention - when attention is sought - then again guy could be on so much Tren that hes even past the phase of being delusional.

My 2C :D

Hello! No info yet but not within the next three weeks and I've never had 2mg/vial TB-500.
For some reason I thought you discontinued tb-500 and bpc157? I mean its awesome if you keep those in your inventory, so just curious?

Also the upcoming info, is this regards too more products that just the TB?

Sponsors

Latest posts