Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hi Liska!

Any info on when TB-500 will be back in stock?

Also do you by any chance remember how much you charged for the 2mg/vial TB?

Looking to order again soon :)

Hi Liska!

Any info on when TB-500 will be back in stock?

Also do you by any chance remember how much you charged for the 2mg/vial TB?

Looking to order again soon :)
Hello! No info yet but not within the next three weeks and I've never had 2mg/vial TB-500.

y'all acting like if you find a cat hair in your oil its a blessing

Catcafe is a very weird source with an even weirder (desperate) customer base.
I wouldn't use gear from this asshole even if it was free :rolleyes:

Investigations now commencing into collaborations with Jano and fake reports and business links/promotions/affiliation to Jano :rolleyes::mad:

sad.gif

Investigations now commencing into collaborations with Jano and fake reports and business links/promotions/affiliation to Jano :rolleyes::mad:
Can you back up that claim or are you just guessing in the wild?

Let's add purpose and make a bet: If you can produce any evidence of any of these claims until end of month, I'll take a permaban from Meso. If you can't, you'll take one. Can you wag with that or will you tuck your tail?

Let's add purpose and make a bet: If you can produce any evidence of any of these claims until end of month, I'll take a permaban from Meso. If you can't, you'll take one. Can you wag with that or will you tuck your tail?

You're not important to me and I don't do personal business with online drug dealers..

You're not important to me and I don't do personal business with online drug dealers..
he is so important to you that you come here, make ridicolous claims about 2 highly respected meso users and when called out to delivery some substance to your claim, you post a damn shitty excuse.
Thats not how it works. I thought you are an adult and quite old as you said yesterday or 2 days ago but your attitude and behavior is quite childish

he is so important to you that you come here, make ridicolous claims about 2 highly respected meso users and when called out to delivery some substance to your claim, you post a damn shitty excuse.
Thats not how it works. I thought you are an adult and quite old as you said yesterday or 2 days ago but your attitude and behavior is quite childish

Cool. Whatever bro.
Difference of opinion.

Ok and you said that based on?
***drums roll***

Attachments

• Awkward Cricket Sound Effect.mp3
    70.4 KB
Highly respected? Have you got a life in the real world?
Do you respect drug dealers?
Didn't you just come back from a ban, where you even whined about it on here? Yet you're back Making up lies and spamming this thread. Keep it up, love to see your useless ass banned for good.

What do you bring to the table?

What have you ever done worthy of respect?

What do you expect me to bring to the table and seek respect for?

I just buy gear and train hard as a customer. I don't sell sell drugs or steroids like you so I don't need anyone's respect.

What's your point ?

Who claims these two yahoo’s are highly respected?

mands

Sponsors

Latest posts