Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hello @Liska will you bring back in europe market youre original brand in stock or from now on you will replace will deus medical?just let as know do wait or not Thanks

I received HGH and EQ from Liska this week, comms and stealth were amazing as usual. I don't have any pets anymore unfortunately, so no cute pictures from me.

Good evening USA folks, and across the pond :)

I will be sending suspensions off for testing in the upcoming 1-2 weeks, as well as more oils.

It will be the basics for suspensions like Anavar, Adex, Aromasin, Winstrol, and some sexy time drugs.

I hope everyone is enjoying their lifting!

CCUSA

Got my order from cat. I ordered last Monday and was immediately informed they were out of town and couldnt ship until Friday and asked if that was ok. I ordered, it shipped on Friday exactly like I was told, and it arrived Monday. Good communication throughout and I greatly appreciate a seller who is honest about when they will be shipping. Appreciate the help and quick shipping

Once SERMS/AIs are added to the US domestic site and I can get everything I need in from one vender, cat is going to be my #1 for pretty much everything

Once SERMS/AIs are added to the US domestic site and I can get everything I need in from one vender, cat is going to be my #1 for pretty much everything
While we can't give an accurate ETA, we're in the process of adding these.