Cat Café EU & US domestic

I've been on trest enanthate HRT for a while now. Once I run out of the E ester - has anyone tried acetate for HRT? Does it work equally as well? Is dosing (oil volume) an issue with the concentrations provided?
I used it for nine months and it was fine. But you definitely notice if you miss a scheduled injection.

Would you care to share further on why you stopped? Did you notice any scar tissue buildup from the everyday pinning?
I started using it to lower my HCT. After nine months my numbers were acceptable and I resumed my regular trt routine. Plus the BP increase was not going away even on an ARB, so I figured it was better to drop it rather than add something like a beta blocker just to function as a normal human.

And no, scar tissue wasn’t a problem. I used 29g 1/2” needles and rotated sites enough that even daily pinning didn’t cause any issues.

I'm new here so go easy

UK store - you gonna be adding anything else?

EU store - gutted about no more UK customers for now. Was about to hit the button on some hgh too. Maybe next time!

Made an order about a month ago from EU store. Clear and quick communication. Products arrived to the UK within a week from me ordering. Guess I got in at the right time as one of the last UK customers. Good girl approved.

1663185958822.png

I started using it to lower my HCT. After nine months my numbers were acceptable and I resumed my regular trt routine. Plus the BP increase was not going away even on an ARB, so I figured it was better to drop it rather than add something like a beta blocker just to function as a normal human.

And no, scar tissue wasn’t a problem. I used 29g 1/2” needles and rotated sites enough that even daily pinning didn’t cause any issues.
Hey thanks for the write up. Shame about your BP. I hope the increase wasn't too significant.
I was also thinking of halving my TRT dose and adding in about 3-4 mg of Ment per day. I'm just hesitant on the e/d pinning so I'm likely to wait for the enanthate batch.

Hello, 2cc = 2ml? Which means you injected 2ml (200mg dhb cypionate) into your lat and you got ZERO PIP?
Yea doesn’t feel any different than the test e or sustanon I used from deus.. just gotta make sure to hit your lat and not go to high and you will be perfectly fine. I did glutes yesterday and it was pretty much entirely painless

another catcafe UK order received next working day.

Hello, 2cc = 2ml? Which means you injected 2ml (200mg dhb cypionate) into your lat and you got ZERO PIP?

DHB PiP only starts for me after like 5-6 weeks with DHB only shots. i'm using a 150mg/ml in MCT and after uncrashing it and mixing it with some mildly dosed stuff (200 test c, mast e 200) in a 3:1 ratio, currently 0.7ml/1.9ml 3x per week, it remains PiP free indefinitely.

its such a finicky compound.

Hey thanks for the write up. Shame about your BP. I hope the increase wasn't too significant.
I was also thinking of halving my TRT dose and adding in about 3-4 mg of Ment per day. I'm just hesitant on the e/d pinning so I'm likely to wait for the enanthate batch.
Isn't 3-4mg/day too much?

(and if you do try the acetate ester by any chance, please do report back)

Isn't 3-4mg/day too much?

(and if you do try the acetate ester by any chance, please do report back)
ive switchd to 7-9mg test cyp + 4-5mg trest E from Liska and apart from a small weight gain (prob water, around 1,5 pounds) and a small increase in resting heart rate (around 3-4 beats/min) ive found no negative impact.
on the contrary, for my goal it was superior compared to 20mg test cyp daily because my hct/hb and rbc dropped significantly

but you are correct, "true trt" dosages for ment should be around 1-max 2mg

Sí, no se siente diferente a la prueba e o Sustanon que usé de Deus ... solo debes asegurarte de golpear tu lat y no ir demasiado alto y estarás perfectamente bien. Hice glúteos ayer y fue casi completamente indoloro.
La duda que tengo es si Deus usa guayacol en su DHB

La duda que tengo es si Deus usa guayacol en su DHB
im not sure about that.. i thought they just use mct + ba + bb or mig840 instead of mct.. i know that guaiacol has a distinct smell to it and i couldnt really smell any of that opening the ampules so i dont think its in there..

Sponsors

Latest posts