Cat Café EU & US domestic

Another awesome experience with the source as always, I was wondering why there aren't many sources offering diuretics, maybe it is an ethical choice related to the risk associated with those?

Another awesome experience with the source as always, I was wondering why there aren't many sources offering diuretics, maybe it is an ethical choice related to the risk associated with those?
Diuretics are a common treatment for high blood pressure... probably millions of people use them everyday. Not sure about which risks you are talking about. You can buy them cheap from the pharma sources.

Diuretics are a common treatment for high blood pressure... probably millions of people use them everyday. Not sure about which risks you are talking about. You can buy them cheap from the pharma sources.
Many tragedies in bodybuilding happened because of the abuse of diuretics. The main risks related to abuse of are: cardiac dysrythmia and sudden death (potassium sparing diuretics typically, death is very rare anyway), renal failure, severe blood thickening, electrolyte imbalance, etc.

Many tragedies in bodybuilding happened because of the abuse of diuretics. The main risks related to abuse of are: cardiac dysrythmia and sudden death (potassium sparing diuretics typically, death is very rare anyway), renal failure, severe blood thickening, electrolyte imbalance, etc.
Yeah dehydrating yourself on purpose with diuretics is bad. But not using insulin correctly is also bad... and liska sells insulin so i dont think its a ethical choice to not sell diuretics.

USA shop Is now back open. (The website will reflect this shortly)

In a couple weeks I will have a short close down also, but this is primarily for equipment upgrades.

Thanks kindly,

CCUSA

@Liska Currently you have some product discounts for 10+, will you have these on your upcoming batches of test, or is it only for the current stock deus you are selling?

@Liska Currently you have some product discounts for 10+, will you have these on your upcoming batches of test, or is it only for the current stock deus you are selling?
All the bulk prices and discounted prices are a temporary measure to try and sell out of as many products as possible to have a more streamlined inventory in the future. I'm not planning on any discounts thereafter until I have an automated order system in place or learn the ability to slow down time.

Hi

There will be a weeks pause in order postage due to circumstances.

We can process orders but won't be posted until 22nd.

Thanks for your consideration!