Cat Café EU & US domestic

Everything alright with the UK domestic store? I sent an e-mail about 24 hours ago and haven't heard back, apologies if they're just busy but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks to both of you for letting me know, I'll figure out what's going on asap.
Thank you, got a response now. Wasn't intended to rush them just wasn't sure if there was an issue on my end with proton or something, people obviously have other things going on. Appreciate the quick response and help though.

Oh shit are you telling me that Liska uses nanoparticles in his harmful drugs sold illegally on the internet from God knows where?

That's a shame and I'm going to became vegan to purify myself now.

And please don't tell me that his products also have steroids in them because that would be outrageous.

As way too many customers misunderstood or ignored the current store rules, I've changed the minimum order amount from 250€ to 300€ and HGH kits will now count towards this. This makes the minimum for bank transfer payment the same as for crypto as well.

Orders not adhering to the requested format or rules, being ghosted or severely underpaid consume too much time per day to keep going with my current inventory system & prepacking orders before payment to ship within <24h, so I'm going to overhaul the entire cat café to a shopping cart/payment processing system with a focus on cybersec/opsec to eliminate hopefully all the aforementioned issues. I'll try to keep the current system alongside for legacy customers with a history of not messing up their orders as I understand the preference for the current system. While this may ultimately add a day to shipping times, it will free up a lot of time to spend on the products themselves.

As the cat picture promotion is being misused consistently now, I will have to suspend this until I find a solution - most retail prices are now below what cat promo prices used to result in anyways.

I feel like shit for making the good boys amongst you suffer for the sins of others, I'm sorry.

I think that 300 € as a minimum order starts to become quite a high amount, there could be someone who only supplies for trt and buy 10/15 testosterone vials would lead them to expire before using them all ... then beginners like me who could doing testosterone-only cycles is the same thing ... just my opinion but I think 300 is starting to be really a bit too much

As way too many customers misunderstood or ignored the current store rules, I've changed the minimum order amount from 250€ to 300€ and HGH kits will now count towards this. This makes the minimum for bank transfer payment the same as for crypto as well.

Orders not adhering to the requested format or rules, being ghosted or severely underpaid consume too much time per day to keep going with my current inventory system & prepacking orders before payment to ship within <24h, so I'm going to overhaul the entire cat café to a shopping cart/payment processing system with a focus on cybersec/opsec to eliminate hopefully all the aforementioned issues. I'll try to keep the current system alongside for legacy customers with a history of not messing up their orders as I understand the preference for the current system. While this may ultimately add a day to shipping times, it will free up a lot of time to spend on the products themselves.

As the cat picture promotion is being misused consistently now, I will have to suspend this until I find a solution - most retail prices are now below what cat promo prices used to result in anyways.

I feel like shit for making the good boys amongst you suffer for the sins of others, I'm sorry.
Liska: "Please do not ask about products not on the website, nor when or if a product will be (back) in stock."

Me: when are you gonna have trest E available again so I can stock upppp??!!?

I think that 300 € as a minimum order starts to become quite a high amount, there could be someone who only supplies for trt and buy 10/15 testosterone vials would lead them to expire before using them all ... then beginners like me who could doing testosterone-only cycles is the same thing ... just my opinion but I think 300 is starting to be really a bit too much
to be fair if you just want test you can order from any dues resellers since its the same shit cat cafe sells,or someone like human labs,hilma etc

Good, if HGH kits now count towards the minimum amount then it counters it self

This change was primarily in order to be able to eliminate two store rules at once that are/were ignored frequently. I'd argue that 250€ exceeds the cost of any reasonable beginner/TRT cycle already (based on current store prices) and I rarely get orders that resemble either accordingly, with about 10-15% of orders currently falling inbetween 250€-300€, so I'm hoping the newfound delight of those being able to order 1-2 HGH kits + stuff balances out the misery of said customers somewhat. Once meowtropolis is operational, I might be able to bring it back down as well.

Quick question for the EU store, is what's on the injectable page all what is available? I notice way more products on the US page,

Im just looking for test e or c vials which I recall used to be there, not a fan of ampoules since you have to use the entire amount at once.

Read a bunch of pages prior and you will have your answer the batches are being tested and put on the webpage in waves you may just have to wait to have what you want available