Cat Café EU & US domestic

Have any of yall people ordered the present batch of BPC and reconstituted that with 2 ml bac water my question do you have to pull air out of the vial or just inject straight I am trying to calculate whether I have to order additional diluent knowing chance is the vial can hold that amount

Have any of yall people ordered the present batch of BPC and reconstituted that with 2 ml bac water my question do you have to pull air out of the vial or just inject straight I am trying to calculate whether I have to order additional diluent knowing chance is the vial can hold that amount
I recently did a cycle (not CC) and just shot the water right into the vial. My knee healed and I’m still alive so take that fwiw.

I just squirted 2ml of bac water into it

I put 2ml bac water in then after had to let air out as it seemed a lot of pressure had built up in the vial. Just stick a slin pin in and it'll suck the air out, releasing the pressure.

Just wanted to commend how good of a source this is.

I've placed nine orders and everything from response times, to shipping, along with everything in between has been exceptional.

I'm REALLY happy about the new payment options. That makes doing business possible for me.

I also really like the new products. I'll most likely place my fist order soon. I'm happy about it.

Welcome back! Here's what's new:

New batch of TB-500 in stock & future batch of BPC-157:
Test Report #23564.pngTest Report #23563.png

Isotretinoin 100x10mg and Dutasterid/Tamulosin 90x0.5mg/0.4mg from german pharmacy brands are now available in limited quantities.

In order to streamline the store rules that few people actually read, I'm considering increasing the minimum order amount to 300€ but letting HGH kits towards this and would like input on this idea.

@Liska A while back you mentioned that people could suggest if they would like to see anything added to the pharma catagory - I see you have rapid insulin, would be great if you could stock lantus also as I know many guys use this especially on hgh.

@Liska A while back you mentioned that people could suggest if they would like to see anything added to the pharma catagory - I see you have rapid insulin, would be great if you could stock lantus also as I know many guys use this especially on hgh.
It's one of many products where turkish pharma is impossible to compete with, as I'll demonstrate:

My purchase price at the pharmacy for 10 pens:
1662547969125.png

BG pharma's price for one pen currently, shipped not from Turkey but EU:
1662548036204.png

What fillers and expedients are in your various tablets?
The same ones found in Firmapress though at different ratios - posting their website as it comes with explanations as well:
Code:
https://www.lfatabletpresses.com/ready-mix-firmapress

The same ones found in Firmapress though at different ratios - posting their website as it comes with explanations as well:
Code:
looking at the colours they offer, i don't think you're the only one using that. i can think of a few labs who have their entire oral range in those varying colours for each product.

looking at the colours they offer, i don't think you're the only one using that. i can think of a few labs who have their entire oral range in those varying colours for each product.
I switched a long time ago (importing these became too problematic/expensive post Brexit), with the pink primobolan tablets still on display being the last unicorn of its kind.

Code:
Silicon dioxide is included then. That's too bad. Do you think that ingredient is absolutely necessary for your production? Would you be interested in skipping out on the silicon dioxide in the future?

Silicon dioxide is included then. That's too bad. Do you think that ingredient is absolutely necessary for your production? Would you be interested in skipping out on the silicon dioxide in the future?
Are you one of the rare people highly allergic to any presence of it (and does that mean you have to have a really restrictive diet and lifestyle regarding water in general)? While the amount I used and intend to use for select tablets in the future is far below pharmacopeia limits, it's really beneficial for tablet production and skipping it would bring along new problems to resolve.

Are you one of the rare people highly allergic to any presence of it (and does that mean you have to have a really restrictive diet and lifestyle regarding water in general)? While the amount I used and intend to use for select tablets in the future is far below pharmacopeia limits, it's really beneficial for tablet production and skipping it would bring along new problems to resolve.
I'm not allergic to silicon dioxide, but a lot of people are becoming aware of the dangers of these nanoparticle fillers, and are trying to reduce their exposure to them. Most pharmaceuticals nowdays contain silicon dioxide or titanium dioxide etc. The studies are pretty clear that these ingredients aren't good. It's a huge problem because of how widespread the use of these nanoparticles is. They're everywhere. Nevertheless, a lot of people are trying to cut out these ingredients in their lives.

You should consider trying a mix without silicon dioxide. It might work. If it did work, it might be a good marketing strategy to advertise products with none of these fillers. People may even pay a premium for that.

I'm not allergic to silicon dioxide, but a lot of people are becoming aware of the dangers of these nanoparticle fillers, and are trying to reduce their exposure to them. Most pharmaceuticals nowdays contain silicon dioxide or titanium dioxide etc. The studies are pretty clear that these ingredients aren't good. It's a huge problem because of how widespread the use of these nanoparticles is. They're everywhere. Nevertheless, a lot of people are trying to cut out these ingredients in their lives.

You should consider trying a mix without silicon dioxide. It might work. If it did work, it might be a good marketing strategy to advertise products with none of these fillers. People may even pay a premium for that.
Please provide bulletproof studies of silicion dioxide in the amounts contained in pharmaceutical tablets adhering to the pharmacopeia limits being 'clearly not good' or 'a huge problem' because this is absolutely contrary to the studies I have found that these guidelines were based on and are continuously being reviewed by.

It's just too extreme a statement to make to entertain a discussion without strong evidence as you could level this opinion against the pharmaceutical industry as well.