Cat Café EU & US domestic

Anyone have a location on this guy? Sounds like he's a day or two away from a mass shooting.
Oh shit a joke that lost relevancy about 5 years ago. This is some real mouth breather logic at play. But I'm married and I'm not white- so now what? there goes the potential alt right incel accusation. What's next... hmmm wants to support his family, hates child groomers, doesn't want teachers passing out hypersexualized material.... I assume the next thing is something about how I only watch Fox News and some outdated trump reference to the sound of canned laugher in your head that you imagine every time you post something to make your girlfriend proud

Oh shit a joke that lost relevancy about 5 years ago. This is some real mouth breather logic at play. But I'm married and I'm not white- so now what? there goes the potential alt right incel accusation. What's next... hmmm wants to support his family, hates child groomers, doesn't want teachers passing out hypersexualized material.... I assume the next thing is something about how I only watch Fox News and some outdated trump reference to the sound of canned laugher in your head that you imagine every time you post something to make your girlfriend proud
You really like the sound of your own voice don't you? Projecting your insecurities is embarrassing.

How do you go about ordering bloods like this? What do you say and what's the test called?
Marekhealth.com

They have a bunch of tests at labcorp for cheap. Just use the search and add what you want. Schedule on labcorp website and go get it done.

Ignore the shitty TRT clinic part of it and just look at the bloods

Please don't abuse this to claim canine > feline superiority but here's the test report for the upcoming batch of 120iu HGH kits to replace the soon to be sold out Catropin. The US cat café will receive 120iu kits fairly soon as well but they'll be tested separately.

View attachment 172084
Do you have an eta and general price estimate for these kits in the domestic shop? I’m in the market for a decent sized order and I’m happy to wait, but I’d like to have at least an idea of what to expect. Thanks.

Do you have an eta and general price estimate for these kits in the domestic shop? I’m in the market for a decent sized order and I’m happy to wait, but I’d like to have at least an idea of what to expect. Thanks.
The plan is to express ship samples to Janoshik on the 5th of September and have a multivial test result by middle of September. Expecting a higher purity but slightly lower quantity of IU per vial for these. Bulk pricing will definitely be below $1 per iu but we haven't decided on precise numbers yet.

To add to Liska's response, the USA side will have them very shortly. Testing is planned to be sent off express middle of this week. If everything goes smoothly that means we will have test results in a couple of weeks.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

CCUSA

You really like the sound of your own
-because you're staying deathly quiet yourself aren't you? The only difference is I'm making a point (the bases of which you can't argue with), nor do I fit in whatever woke stereotype for you can attack me for. What insecurities am I projecting by holding political views? Its just a prepackaged accusation you hurl at people when you're too lazy to have an opinion on your own.

@Nicolaus Very good question that will be answered come american sunrise.

As someone bought all the remaining Catropin, Puppytropin is now for sale:
puppy.pngTest Report #22877.png
1-5 kits = 125€ each
6- 8 kits = 115€ each
9-14 kits = 110€ each
15-20 kits = 105€ each
21 kits or more = 100€ each

I did increase the price by 5€ per kit because for future product development I need to know if people are willing to pay extra for higher purity (which does come at a higher cost on my behalf tbh).

This week will see a labtest and thus the return of TB-500 as well.

96% purity with Janoshik's new testing method is as high as it can get with HGH, isn't it? Looks very promising to me!

@Nicolaus Very good question that will be answered come american sunrise.

As someone bought all the remaining Catropin, Puppytropin is now for sale:
View attachment 172132View attachment 172133
1-5 kits = 125€ each
6- 8 kits = 115€ each
9-14 kits = 110€ each
15-20 kits = 105€ each
21 kits or more = 100€ each

I did increase the price by 5€ per kit because for future product development I need to know if people are willing to pay extra for higher purity (which does come at a higher cost on my behalf tbh).

This week will see a labtest and thus the return of TB-500 as well.
would it be possible to get a real batch system on those in future?

batch numbering. Same as you use for your inj. line
Batch "blue" is not really telling as you probably know
The injectables use the mfg.date as the batch number but as I am not going to label each vial of HGH and do ship these in various (or no) paper boxes depending on stealth requirements/requests, I figured the top colour would be a better identifier to tell them apart from previous blacktops.

Last time I checked this was thread about catcafe and not political views or opinions.

I guess going missing from meso for few months saved me from losing my last few functioning braincells
Someone brought up politics. I gave my opinion. That's how a conversation works. Much like the lobotomy remark- I'm sure you don't have to worry about losing anything where brain matter is concerned.

batch numbering. Same as you use for your inj. line
Batch "blue" is not really telling as you probably know
IMO That would bring only more hassle on Liska's behalf without any considerable improvement in terms of reliability and consistency of products. I mean, we can trust Liska and if he wanted to sell sub-par goods a MFG labelling wouldn't stop him to do so.

Hi @Liska

I was told that for US domestic, primo is available but it's not shown on the website. Is this because it wasn't updated?
Good day,

USA primo is available, and we aren’t sure why it wasn’t showing, but it is now. I’ve had plenty of stock intentionally. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

CCUSA