Cat Café EU & US domestic

All the bulk prices and discounted prices are a temporary measure to try and sell out of as many products as possible to have a more streamlined inventory in the future. I'm not planning on any discounts thereafter until I have an automated order system in place or learn the ability to slow down time.
wenn Du die Fähigkeit die Zeit zu verlangsamen gelernt hast, könntest Du bitte mit uns teilen? Es wäre nutzlich sein :cool:

USA Shop has raws, and it will be brewed after this weeks round of testing goes out. So no testing on it for another bit. As far as the other branches I do not know.

Thanks,
Will the raw products be available to ship within the US? Or is that just your brew stock?

All the bulk prices and discounted prices are a temporary measure to try and sell out of as many products as possible to have a more streamlined inventory in the future. I'm not planning on any discounts thereafter until I have an automated order system in place or learn the ability to slow down time.
I see, prices are usually decent even without added discount so I see why you cant sell the products for much less than you already do.

what date did that come into play?
Hi Gods gift to earth

CALM DOWN! Your parcel has gone out and tracking number supplied.

This applies to all customers who had ordered from CATCAFE UK BEFORE TUESDAY 12.00, paid or not,. their goods have already been picked and packed and will be posted when payment received.

We will still be taking orders and payments for BUT postal will happen on 22nd Sept for Delivery by Special "D" on 23rd Sept.

Hope this clarifies everything

Hi Folks,

Just to clarify a number of questions

1. Cat Cafe UK is OPEN - just go to site and press the Union Jack Flag. There is a drop down list to be found on the Top Right Hand.

2. Cat Cafe UK is physically moving. 1 month before expected!!!

We will still be accepting Orders and Payments during this 1 week pause BUT we will NOT be able post them before 22nd September.
Special "D" Next Day delivery of parcels on 23rd September.

Ruby Tuesday​

Hi Folks,

Just to clarify a number of questions

1. Cat Cafe UK is OPEN - just go to site and press the Union Jack Flag. There is a drop down list to be found on the Top Right Hand.

2. Cat Cafe UK is physically moving. 1 month before expected!!!

We will still be accepting Orders and Payments during this 1 week pause BUT we will NOT be able post them before 22nd September.
Special "D" Next Day delivery of parcels on 23rd September.

Ruby Tuesday​
Thought you were joking but now that you edited your post am not so sure..

I do read all questions, if I ignore them it usually means the answer is posted on the website already, or the product is. In this case it's both!
Oh damn it! I thought it will be your own made product, I didn't even think that Deus testosterone undecanoate is available. Sorry and thanks for pointing out.

I've been on trest enanthate HRT for a while now. Once I run out of the E ester - has anyone tried acetate for HRT? Does it work equally as well? Is dosing (oil volume) an issue with the concentrations provided?

I've been on trest enanthate HRT for a while now. Once I run out of the E ester - has anyone tried acetate for HRT? Does it work equally as well? Is dosing (oil volume) an issue with the concentrations provided?
no, trest ace is no good solution for trt because of its very short half life.
I am in the same situation as yourself.
But i am confident that Liska will find a way soon to supply us with what we need :-D

I recommend trying daily vs twice daily injections of Trest Ace to check whether you notice any difference, as what Manu mentions has been debated in this thread before. I recommend using these for all sub-q injections btw: "BD Micro-Fine+ Insulinspritzen Demi 0,3 ml, U-100 (100 Stck.) mit Kanüle 0,30 x 8 mm" - you can get them for as low as 12-13€ per 100 if you buy in bulk from an online pharmacy to get free shipping.
1663146607950.png

I recommend trying daily vs twice daily injections of Trest Ace to check whether you notice any difference, as what Manu mentions has been debated in this thread before. I recommend using these for all sub-q injections btw: "BD Micro-Fine+ Insulinspritzen Demi 0,3 ml, U-100 (100 Stck.) mit Kanüle 0,30 x 8 mm" - you can get them for as low as 12-13€ per 100 if you buy in bulk from an online pharmacy to get free shipping.
View attachment 172623
Yeah you recommended this to me in this thread in the past, and I am actually using these with trest E. Was wondering if trest A would make any difference (eg oil/concentration differences) but I assume not. I'll try ace daily.

View attachment 172623
Do oils actually go through that needle I am contemplating buying 27g in bulk if they work but I already have a bunch of the above which are even 29g and would be really happy if your MCT(?) Trestolone Acetate can go through one cause I am planning on microdosing

Do oils actually go through that needle I am contemplating buying 27g in bulk if they work but I already have a bunch of the above which are even 29g and would be really happy if your MCT(?) Trestolone Acetate can go through one cause I am planning on microdosing
MCT absolutely does without issue, I've never tried with GSO, Sesame etc. though.

Shot 2ccs of DHB from deus into my lat yesterday and got no pip at all. So far so good ill report back on the results i got a few weeks later !

Sponsors