Cat Café EU & US domestic

Anyone used liskas hgh? Puppytropin?

I got insane lethargy from hgh from the provider, worse lethargy than Tren .

Any experience?

I just used 3iu and literally could sleep standing

I just wanted to compliment this guy: order placed after 10 PM, replied in minutes, AND anyway landed after 4 days EU to EU (different countries), an absolute record. Packaging and stealth perfect as always.

Anyone used liskas hgh? Puppytropin?

I got insane lethargy from hgh from the provider, worse lethargy than Tren .

Any experience?

I just used 3iu and literally could sleep standing
i used both his gh and never had that issue.. especially not at as little as 3iu! do you monitor your thyroid etc? so many guys run gh.. tren etc and forget about thyroid hormones. taking gh will deplete your t4 after a while, especially if you take a lot. Im running 7.5 units of his rn and I have no lethargy at all. Try 100mcg of t4 and see if that fixes it

Just want to pop in and post my positive review for the CCUSA division. On my 3rd order with them and they don't disappoint.

Communication is 10/10. I don't think I've ever waited more than 20 minutes for a response ever.

I really appreciate the effort to bring a wide variety of products. My suggestion for future products would be halotestin, winstrol, andadrol, and dbol. I prefer the liquid suspensions myself and I know sources do also because its stealthier so I vote for liquid suspensions.
My other future product vote is test C in castor oil which is my fav carrier oil!
Would be cool because currently most the labs in america use MCT oil which isn't my fav.

Haven't waited more than 2-3 days for shipping and my orders have shipped same day or next morning.

Stealth is 10/10 as well.

I had some PIP from the test E btw but man that primo E 200 is smooth, amazing, and PIP free. The anavar I got was very powerful one of my fav products from you. The HCG I got was definitely real and I feel accurately dosed as well. Test E was very strong but I actually stopped using it and switched to my pharma grade test because of the PIP which took a few weeks to build up.
And the primo is the best primo I have ever tried. The results in the gym have been absolutely insane.

Just want to pop in and post my positive review for the CCUSA division. On my 3rd order with them and they don't disappoint.

Communication is 10/10. I don't think I've ever waited more than 20 minutes for a response ever.

I really appreciate the effort to bring a wide variety of products. My suggestion for future products would be halotestin, winstrol, andadrol, and dbol. I prefer the liquid suspensions myself and I know sources do also because its stealthier so I vote for liquid suspensions.
My other future product vote is test C in castor oil which is my fav carrier oil!
Would be cool because currently most the labs in america use MCT oil which isn't my fav.

Haven't waited more than 2-3 days for shipping and my orders have shipped same day or next morning.

Stealth is 10/10 as well.

I had some PIP from the test E btw but man that primo E 200 is smooth, amazing, and PIP free. The anavar I got was very powerful one of my fav products from you. The HCG I got was definitely real and I feel accurately dosed as well. Test E was very strong but I actually stopped using it and switched to my pharma grade test because of the PIP which took a few weeks to build up.
And the primo is the best primo I have ever tried. The results in the gym have been absolutely insane.
Agreed on all counts, 2 excellent orders. Anavar and primo have been . Primo is smooth and pip free for me too.

I recommend trying daily vs twice daily injections of Trest Ace to check whether you notice any difference, as what Manu mentions has been debated in this thread before. I recommend using these for all sub-q injections btw: "BD Micro-Fine+ Insulinspritzen Demi 0,3 ml, U-100 (100 Stck.) mit Kanüle 0,30 x 8 mm" - you can get them for as low as 12-13€ per 100 if you buy in bulk from an online pharmacy to get free shipping.
View attachment 172623

I daily pin myself. I just wanted to say that me and one other guy I know have both agreed that these 5/16mm needles you show in this pic don't go deep enough.

This will sounds brosciency but IMO the 5/16mm result in you pinning in the skin layer rather than the sub-q fat layer.
This sometimes causes a bit of swelling or a bit of a bump.

The 1/2 inch needle insulin syringes are much better. They go plenty deep and wether its shallow IM or deep sub-q... idk... but the 1/2 inch needles never gives me a bump or swelling. And I pin with them daily.

You can still run a hefty cycle multiple grams of gear using just daily 1ml 1/2 inch insulin pins daily. You can rotate spots or if you're lazy like me I just pin in different random parts of ventro glute and regular glute on both sides each day I pin a slightly different spot.

I THINK THERE ARE NANO PARTICLES IN MY T400
THIS IS NOT A JOKE
I DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE DOING IN MY VIALS OR MY BODY FOR THAT MATTER
BECAUSE THEYRE TOO SMALL FOR ME TO SEE THEM
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHO CAN I CALL
WHERE ARE THE MICROSCOPIC GHOSTBUSTERS OF THE BLACK MARKET WHEN YOU NEED THEM????
THIS IS A CRISIS
A VERY, VERY, VERY SMALL
CRISIS

PLEASE ADVISE,
THANK YOU

I THINK THERE ARE NANO PARTICLES IN MY T400
THIS IS NOT A JOKE
I DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE DOING IN MY VIALS OR MY BODY FOR THAT MATTER
BECAUSE THEYRE TOO SMALL FOR ME TO SEE THEM
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHO CAN I CALL
WHERE ARE THE MICROSCOPIC GHOSTBUSTERS OF THE BLACK MARKET WHEN YOU NEED THEM????
THIS IS A CRISIS
A VERY, VERY, VERY SMALL
CRISIS

PLEASE ADVISE,
THANK YOU
You “think” and they’re too “small” to see.

I read this as a joke. Nano particles you cannot see…

I’d like some clarification.

Thanks,

Last edited:
How often are emails checked from UK store @Liska ? Sent an enquiry regarding metformin but not heard back. No rush, just checking if there is an issue either end

Cheers

You “think” and they’re too “small” to see.

I read this as a joke. Nano particles you cannot see…

I’d like some clarification.

Thanks,
He's obviously making fun of me. I asked about excipients and I was concerned about nanoparticles. He's joking.

Sponsors

Latest posts