Cat Café EU & US domestic

As a customer who uses Cat Cafe HCG, I'm very interested to see the degeneration analysis. Can someone link me that analysis?

Anabolex is like cancer if cancer was also made entirely of AIDS. The people over there are a perfect combination of dishonest and staggeringly dumb. Like, so dumb that they couldn’t be legally executed in Texas.
The wonderful cancer and AIDS combo! :p

Almost as amazing as the coveted tism and downs combo!

As usual an excellent service, I'm addicted to this person and the service offered. top notch in any aspect.

Looking forward for your oils that I need to become available ;)

Good night guys and gals,

I am currently down for upgrades until roughly the 15th, this date is not set in stone.

This is also listed on the site.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Just logged in to say: another purrfect experience with Liska. Top source so far in my experience, I can’t imagine a single way to improve his service.

Just logged in to say: another purrfect experience with Liska. Top source so far in my experience, I can’t imagine a single way to improve his service.
Thanks! There's a hundred ways to improve the cat café still of course but I'm working on most of them.

I'm currently deciding between paper boxes or pharmaqo-style plastic wrap for 10ml vials, as well as working on designs for branded HGH boxes/labels for HGH and peptide vials, so while cat café customers will obviously be based as I've never had any of these features, I'm interested in hearing opinions on what you prefer in terms of (branded) packaging. This stuff is mostly meant for protecting the products during shipping and streamlining the packaging tetris though.

Super fast communication, packaged sent the next day, now I'm only moving for GLS to move one inch as always, but that's on them

Can't wait to try that primo

Thanks! There's a hundred ways to improve the cat café still of course but I'm working on most of them.

I'm currently deciding between paper boxes or pharmaqo-style plastic wrap for 10ml vials, as well as working on designs for branded HGH boxes/labels for HGH and peptide vials, so while cat café customers will obviously be based as I've never had any of these features, I'm interested in hearing opinions on what you prefer in terms of (branded) packaging. This stuff is mostly meant for protecting the products during shipping and streamlining the packaging tetris though.
I think that paper boxes or wraps would only bring more hassle and (for paper boxes) take space in the parcels that are already packed perfectly.

As for branded items I don’t have a clear idea yet, but my paranoid side thinks that whatever brings a sort of “signature” with it will fuck me up someday in terms of OPSEC.

Super fast communication, packaged sent the next day, now I'm only moving for GLS to move one inch as always, but that's on them

Can't wait to try that primo
Are they that slow? There's only a couple of countries I use them for, mostly when other couriers are significantly more expensive (up to double the price in some instances) but I'd hope they're way faster than regular postal service at least.

I think that paper boxes or wraps would only bring more hassle and (for paper boxes) take space in the parcels that are already packed perfectly.

As for branded items I don’t have a clear idea yet, but my paranoid side thinks that whatever brings a sort of “signature” with it will fuck me up someday in terms of OPSEC.
You'll always be able to specify in what state you'd like to receive your products, I don't mind removing/discarding any identifiers or adding extra layers of stealth (within reason). It's rarely asked for nowadays but custom stealth requests are one of the benefits of controlling the volume of orders incoming via the high minimum order amount.

Are they that slow? There's only a couple of countries I use them for, mostly when other couriers are significantly more expensive (up to double the price in some instances) but I'd hope they're way faster than regular postal service at least.
Honestly I'd be happier paying more for a different shipping service, amonf the 8 packages they were supposed to deliver to me this year, 5 got lost/stolen and 2 others were late.

This time it's definitely going to be late again, tracking says the package hasn't moved from Germany since last week and on the phone they say that they can't do anything about it because "it's not in France right now, the sender has to contact GLS in their country" and I know damn well they always give the sender a bullshit answer whenever they calls them anyway, most french people avoid it like the plague, it's the only delivery service with worse reviews than our own lol

Honestly I'd be happier paying more for a different shipping service, amonf the 8 packages they were supposed to deliver to me this year, 5 got lost/stolen and 2 others were late.

This time it's definitely going to be late again, tracking says the package hasn't moved from Germany since last week and on the phone they say that they can't do anything about it because "it's not in France right now, the sender has to contact GLS in their country" and I know damn well they always give the sender a bullshit answer whenever they calls them anyway, most french people avoid it like the plague, it's the only delivery service with worse reviews than our own lol
These weren't from me, where they? GLS hands them to Chronopost France for delivery, and while I can remember one case of a supposedly stolen parcel (which was signed for by the recipient), that was quite a while ago and I had an open discussion in my thread on Meso FR about this case. Feedback on shipping times via GLS > Chronopost seemed generally fine via mail and in my Meso FR thread, so it may be specific regions of France only where Chronopost is horrible (I know such region-based differences in performance and even delivery procedure exist in Germany at least). I've had to use regular postal service a couple of times (couriers won't ship to Poste Restante) and received some complaints about shipping times so that's not a viable alternative.

Please note that couriers don't transport parcels from Friday afternoon to Monday noon and past Monday was a national holiday, so there was a huge gap where many institutions weren't working, which may explain this current delay.

I'll do a survey when Meso FR is back online and you can eliminate specific couriers when placing orders simply by adding a note like "No GLS" to your order.

edit: I went and checked tracking numbers from the 2nd half of September (that's as far back as I've saved them for) and the average delivery time to FR was 3-4 business days (2 & 5 days being outliers), so I'm not sure this is a widespread problem.

Last edited:

Don’t know about France honestly but EU-EU shipping seems incredibly fast to me, faster than Amazon.

You'll always be able to specify in what state you'd like to receive your products, I don't mind removing/discarding any identifiers or adding extra layers of stealth (within reason). It's rarely asked for nowadays but custom stealth requests are one of the benefits of controlling the volume of orders incoming via the high minimum order amount.

Aren’t you afraid that in case customs seize one of your parcels they can someway investigate about labels and brand? An almost anonymous packaging seems harder to trace back. Am I paranoid? Almost certainly.

@Liska do you still sell raws?
Just those listed on the frontpage in exactly those quantities.

Aren’t you afraid that in case customs seize one of your parcels they can someway investigate about labels and brand? An almost anonymous packaging seems harder to trace back. Am I paranoid? Almost certainly.
EU customs union has no customs, so such a control and subsequent seizure isn't even possible generally speaking (and not speaking about Scandinavia at all here, that's a special and cursed region). This is not a topic that should be discussed publically at all but you (noone else) can mail me and I'll elaborate as far as I'm comfortable.

Just those listed on the frontpage in exactly those quantities.

EU customs union has no customs, so such a control and subsequent seizure isn't even possible generally speaking (and not speaking about Scandinavia at all here, that's a special and cursed region). This is not a topic that should be discussed publically at all but you (noone else) can mail me and I'll elaborate as far as I'm comfortable.
Ah ok thought I could order different amount. Thanks