Cat Café EU & US domestic

Alex Jones is more stable than many meso posters
Alex Jones and infowars.com is probably the only source of real news these days. If anyone wants the cutting edge of what's happening in the world, that's where you have to go.

In 2022, he is MUST watch TV.

Alex Jones is totally sane, but he has fun sometimes. It's annoying when people call him crazy. They just haven't watched the show.

For extra laughs, they keep playing this song on the show. Ok, random post over.

View: https://youtu.be/NWZ8kyg3ajQ

Another wonderful customer experience with this source, can't wait for the restock as filling the minimum order without injectables is giving me issues lately.

Alex Jones and infowars.com is probably the only source of real news these days. If anyone wants the cutting edge of what's happening in the world, that's where you have to go.

In 2022, he is MUST watch TV.

Alex Jones is totally sane, but he has fun sometimes. It's annoying when people call him crazy. They just haven't watched the show.

For extra laughs, they keep playing this song on the show. Ok, random post over.

View: https://youtu.be/NWZ8kyg3ajQ

Oh okay, thanks for sharing your mental illness in a source thread.

Does this source ship to U.S. now?
We have a EU domestic store that ships to EU only and a US domestic store that ships US domestic only, the latter can be reached via clicking the US flag on the cat café website or by going straight to
Code:
https://catcafe.is/usa/

We have a EU domestic store that ships to EU only and a US domestic store that ships US domestic only, the latter can be reached via clicking the US flag on the cat café website or by going straight to
Code:
https://catcafe.is/usa/
Ohh I see somehow ended up on EU store thanks

Good night gents,

The upgrades, remodel and added lab equipment has all went as perfectly as planned. I will be opening back up on the 15th and sending more oils to be tested shortly there after.

Thanks for understanding.

CCUSA

Very good.

An excellent vendor so visibly on top of everything that suddenly cannot produce a single vial of Test for months, and months, and months?

Naturally the mind wanders.
Producing a single vial, or a few hundred even, would get me stuck in the same situation endlessly of never being able to match demand with supply as I had been back in spring, and I didn't want to curb demand via raising product prices. You'll understand why it took this long to upgrade production once I'm done. I absolutely agree that everything is looking sus AF and rather than plead "trust me bros" (customers blindly trusting vendors remains one of the primary exploit sources can cash in on), I'll take these embarassing L's.

Never thought I'd see channel 5 news on meso. Love Andrew Callaghan.

Can't share the love for Alex Jones though. Man is a total piece of shit imo.
Gonna keep it 55th street from now on; while everything and everyone is going to hell, Alex has a disney fastpass to skip the line.

Producing a single vial, or a few hundred even, would get me stuck in the same situation endlessly of never being able to match demand with supply as I had been back in spring, and I didn't want to curb demand via raising product prices. You'll understand why it took this long to upgrade production once I'm done. I absolutely agree that everything is looking sus AF and rather than plead "trust me bros" (customers blindly trusting vendors remains one of the primary exploit sources can cash in on), I'll take these embarassing L's.

Gonna keep it 55th street from now on; while everything and everyone is going to hell, Alex has a disney fastpass to skip the line.
A fast pass to hell? For what?

Very good.

An excellent vendor so visibly on top of everything that suddenly cannot produce a single vial of Test for months, and months, and months?

Naturally the mind wanders.
Are you serious rn?

However, I'm experiencing "inconsistent" injections with Tren A 150, let me explain myself: the injection starts smooth, the oil is thin so no problem passing through a 25G, then suddenly it becomes harder and harder, then it goes smooth again. There aren't crystals nor particles, the needles are top notch and always new. Any guess?

EDIT: obviously I have no PIP, not even a single bit, never had PIP that I remember with CC products.

I feel like some of the Americans are getting confused? Anyway, I'm not criticising.

Halloween soon. With the right amount of coffee and sodium, I figure I could pop veins enough to costume as a walking erection. Art imitating life, or something?

6fde2455d1eaf8efeea62327ec41e908.gif