Cat Café EU & US domestic

@CCUSA or @Liska in the US oral suspensions I know they are made with HUMCO but can you clarify if there is any ethanol at all in any of the solutions?
Good day,

There is a slight amount of vodka in the suspension. Some you can get away with zero alcohol, but some it really makes it much easier and more equally suspended.

Thanks,

@CCUSA very nice results, are you getting the tren test blend lab tested?
There are only two vials of the old run left, or at least I think. It was previously tested privately, but I will not be posting those results. It did test right at 220/217 if my word is worth anything. I will likely be adding this back to the store as it seems to be a pretty liked blend.

Thanks,

Dedicating this post solely to the blessed servant of 11 cats (almost all rescues!) who has become the new multicathlete discount record holder!
adricat1.pngadricat2.pngadricat3.pngadricat4.pngadricat5.pngadricat6.pngadricat7.pngadricat8.pngadricat9.pngadricat10.pngadricat11.png

What a chad!

dzxAB77.jpeg

I don't know why anyone is hating on the dude for asking those questions. Times have changed, and Liska has recognized a drought of products, and he said new products are coming.

I always thought that the CatCafe instructions were there to prevent excessive email conversations and also for opsec reasons. Those instructions were probably to avoid having to answer 200 retarded emails a day.