Cat Café EU & US domestic

deserves the discount for being a good person and helping out animals who need homes. i applaud this human.

Good day and here is some current testing. This includes a few suspensions that have been long awaited and I apologize for that. For the folks that bought them without testing, thank you for the trust. The proof is here now. Lab upgrades have been the focus of the down time, but there will be many more tests sent off shortly.

The EQ was aimed at 550, but was slightly OD'd.

These are being added to the site with pricing currently, but please allow me until the 15th before asking if you don't see the product added.

Thanks for listening :)

View attachment 173960View attachment 173961View attachment 173962View attachment 173963View attachment 173964View attachment 173965View attachment 173966View attachment 173967
What’s the volume of the anavar bottles?

Good day ladies and gentlemen,

Please prepare for CCUSA to be down for brewing most of December.

The main reason for this is that the postal service is so backlogged with orders that almost all orders take 2-4 WEEKS to deliver. I will not track orders all day because it is a massive waste of time. The time frame will likely be December 7th-31st.

So I will take this time for family and stocking up.

Thanks for listening,

CCUSA

Wanna give a quick feedback on the test and npp. Been using the test now for over 8 months. Smooth as butter. The npp is also pretty good but i get some lumps without any pain. I am wondering if you are using another carrier oil.

Since the test is out of stock for a long time now i wanna kindly ask if you plan on restocking it any time soon?

The npp is also pretty good but i get some lumps without any pain. I am wondering if you are using another carrier oil.
Same carrier oil but at 160mg/ml it's pretty close to crashing, which may be happening post injection before it's being absorbed fully, hence the lumps. Mixing it with another injectable and/or heating it before injection might help but no guarantee.

Received my 6th order from CCUSA.

This guy is very consistent with quality.
Responds to emails promptly, vials are double vacuum sealed, Amazon like delivery speeds.

He didn’t have the amount of of 13ML vials I ordered in stock, and went waaaaaay beyond expectation. Hands down the best US domestic source. Thanks catcafe

Received my 6th order from CCUSA.

This guy is very consistent with quality.
Responds to emails promptly, vials are double vacuum sealed, Amazon like delivery speeds.

He didn’t have the amount of of 13ML vials I ordered in stock, and went waaaaaay beyond expectation. Hands down the best US domestic source. Thanks catcafe

Good day,

I am glad you're happy with the product and the service! Thank you for being flexible as well. Enjoy your goods and have a wonderful day.

CCUSA

Evening update!

50mg/mL injectable Anadrol is holding steady in solution. This item does contain EO and a small amount of guac.

Look forward to injectable sdrol and dbol as well :)

Thanks,

CCUSA

cat tren goes very hard
love from kazakhstan
I hate myself so much it's unreal

xcalV57.jpg

Recent bloodwork on CCUSA Test U at 200mg. This was 4 days post pin, I dropped it down to 180mg and I’ll get bloodwork again later this month. In November I’ll start injecting every 10 days and get bloods at day 5 and day 10 to see where I stand.
49419C9C-18E2-4E7D-A38F-9A3316E2A1F1.jpeg

First order and first post too. Super fast shipping and fancy packaging. :)

Newbie question as it's my first time with HGH. Are 4 iu of HGH too much for a single dose at night? I wouldn't like to split it and dose in the morning and then mess with my sugar.

Newbie question as it's my first time with HGH. Are 4 iu of HGH too much for a single dose at night? I wouldn't like to split it and dose in the morning and then mess with my sugar.
You should certainly not start at 4iu but start at 2iu and taper up by 0.5iu per week or so to avoid getting hit hard with the water retention > nerve compression > tingling/numb finger side effect right away. It depends on your morning schedule whether splitting into 2/2 would actually affect your blood sugar significantly.

I wouldn´t use it before going to bed.
Your body releases enough hgh at night anyway.
Also my experience is that I have no good sleep when I inject it before going to bed.
I would start first week with 2IE in den moring.
And then 2IE in the morning and 2IE before workout.
Before workout gives you a great pump and unbelievable good workouts.

@Liska
Sorry for writing in your thead.

I wouldn´t use it before going to bed.
Your body releases enough hgh at night anyway.
Also my experience is that I have no good sleep when I inject it before going to bed.
I would start first week with 2IE in den moring.
And then 2IE in the morning and 2IE before workout.
Before workout gives you a great pump and unbelievable good workouts.

@Liska
Sorry for writing in your thead.
Detailed discussion on this is better suited for the HGH subforum but iirc nocturnal HGH production will be <1iu for adults, so for those whose sleep isn't impacted negatively by pre-sleep injections, there should be benefits from 2iu on recovery, but which HGH protocol best suits someone depends on a lot of individual factors (as with most substances used by our community in what is ultimately a self-experiment).

Overlapping HGH injections with peri-workout nutrition might impact blood sugar differently than keeping them further away from meals but I recommend anyone using at least 4iu to use a continuous blood glucose meter (like a Freestyle Libre) at least for a while to understand how HGH affects their BG.

All sources are welcome to post here, I believe everyone should live or die exclusively by the quality of their posts.

Recent bloodwork on CCUSA Test U at 200mg. This was 4 days post pin, I dropped it down to 180mg and I’ll get bloodwork again later this month. In November I’ll start injecting every 10 days and get bloods at day 5 and day 10 to see where I stand.
View attachment 174359
Email for credit when ready please! This will be back in stock, but at 200mg/mL vs 300..

Thank you kindly,

What's the credit for blood work? I'm on CCUSA Test Cyp, Primo, NPP right now. Will probably be getting blood work done in the next couple weeks.