Cat Café EU & US domestic

How long do you think is hgh good in like room temperature 20 degrees without sunlight.

despite the fact its been traveling around 4 weeks minimum from china to the distributer and from there to your self.

everybody tells different stuff here..
I love voids! r/VoidCats

Working on everything including multiple variants of NPP & Primo, please note void ownerservantship during a future order for cat discount.

For juxtaposition, this snow-white cathlete joined the café just yesterday:
View attachment 174473

How long do you think is hgh good in like room temperature 20 degrees without sunlight.

despite the fact its been traveling around 4 weeks minimum from china to the distributer and from there to your self.

everybody tells different stuff here..
While you must offer a quantifiable/testable definition of 'good' to begin with, noone will know the answer still as this would require deterioration studies under the precise conditions you're interested in. Where'd you get the 4 weeks minimum from China to distributor to myself from? That's not accurate.

As I've shared batches with friends in the US/Canada where product takes longer to be shipped to, but more importantly way longer to ship to Janoshik on average, their vials have tested at roughly 0.5% lower purity than mine, which suggests that a month in transport may cause about that much deterioration (though not necessarily so, still some variables involved).

@Liska It would be nice if you could make a small update somehow on the restock.
I know its frustrating being asked this, but I got the impression that you were waiting for the janoshik tests, and he should have been back for a week now?

We are many who will wait for you to be ready to stock, but some insight in whats currently setting the restock on hold would be great.

@Liska It would be nice if you could make a small update somehow on the restock.
I know its frustrating being asked this, but I got the impression that you were waiting for the janoshik tests, and he should have been back for a week now?

We are many who will wait for you to be ready to stock, but some insight in whats currently setting the restock on hold would be great.
Maybe a automatic process where you can’t click on it if it’s out of stock or a number showing the availability.

Maybe a automatic process where you can’t click on it if it’s out of stock or a number showing the availability.
What?? This has nothing to do with my question. Im sure Liska know how to run the bussiness the best and absoluty not trying to interfere with how things are done lol, Im just asking what currently going on with the new products.

Last edited:
*Manlet rage
I smashed the door
and computer chair
and kitchen chair
and kitchen table
and my favorite mug (biggest one i had, 500ml+) because it had "life is beautiful" printed on it.

It's all good. Now i don't have to open the door to get inside the gym and i have a new coffee mug. Still a manlet though.

love from Kazakhstan
PTy8jLT.jpg
How much tren do u take? Holy fuck

Hi Liska, Any plans to restock bolde and test cyp on eu? Great store.
Yes, EQ will be 600mg in MCT (ended up at 660mg on first test, underestimated the suddenly angelic purity of the EQ raws recently) & 500mg in GSO, Test Cyp 250mg for both carriers.

Last edited:
What?? This has nothing to do with my question. Im sure Liska know how to run the bussiness the best and absoluty not trying to interfere with how things are done lol, Im just asking what currently going on with the new products.
Apologies if I offended you, I misread your post.

E5F2756F-D418-4650-A70A-9B3EF94DC9E0.jpeg
My bloodwork after 15 weeks of cat cafe products, 700 Test E, 500 Boldenone U, 400 Deca.

Didn't expect estrogen this low, even using the boldenone together with that much test and deca I end up like this, when bulking I like my E2 at 40/60 but anyway all good

Attachments

• C45E1E37-B153-482E-A496-022BB25E580A.jpeg
    C45E1E37-B153-482E-A496-022BB25E580A.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 60
Another touchdown from CCUSA. Extremely well packed, great communication, liquid suspensions taste great.

l
Same carrier oil but at 160mg/ml it's pretty close to crashing, which may be happening post injection before it's being absorbed fully, hence the lumps. Mixing it with another injectable and/or heating it before injection might help but no guarantee.
Then why the fuck make it at 160mg/ml? Standard dose is 100mg/ml, and even at that dose, it will also crash, if not enough BB. You must be proud producing gear, that crashes and gives people lumps.

I heard catpisska is the man for hgh. Where can I get my hands on some catpisstropin? Would love to try some and get bloated feet and ankles..
Hey crackhead, your store still located in the Midgar slums, cum-covered boxes of Rimobolan all spread out on the soggy cardboard? Seen a guy roaming sector 5 looking for your wares, might earn your next shot of Mako.

Sponsors

Latest posts