Cat Café EU & US domestic

PXL_20221024_120649262.jpg

See!!! He is super angry and very annoyed because he can't have his catroids! He is being mean as well... See the bulge near his head? That's his sister! He is using her as a pillow.

Can't wait no more, need restock of precious catroids! Hurry up!!!!
@Liska

No, a standard dose for npp is not 100mg/mL. The standard dose is what the brewer brews per the request of his customers. *edit* I I have made it at 200mg/mL with little to no pip that has held for years.... hmmm

With a slight OD the npp usually turns out around 155-160, although my last round was 148.xx... the higher concentration helps with injection volume, and in all honesty its best to warm all oils before injection.

Mine SOMETIMES crashes, it's also noted on the site to keep an eye for crashing. I know this makes it a little more complex... you can't just bang gear.

I don't quite understand your attribution with this sideways comment. I can make it not crash at all, but you won't like the amount of solvents used in the mix. It's about balance, that is all.

Have a nice night,

CCUSA
Standard dose for NPP is 100mg/ml.. Just like a standard dose for TC is 200mg/ml, not 300mg/ml. You shit head brewers keep trying to break the dosage barriers and there is no need too. I can pull up 20 different labs, and every single one of them will make it at 100mg/ml.. It can crash at 100mg/ml, if not enough BB. You don't need a shit ton of solvents to get shit to hold. You're one of those guys that must use glauciol too, eh? Means you don't know what the fuck you're doing. If you can't get shit to hold with BB, then you're a clown.

Producing gear that may have the possibility of crashing, or some that cause PIP, like with 200mg/ml Primo, is asinine. That means you don't give a rats ass about your customer base. No reason for primo to be no more than 100mg/ml..

Hey crackhead, your store still located in the Midgar slums, cum-covered boxes of Rimobolan all spread out on the soggy cardboard? Seen a guy roaming sector 5 looking for your wares, might earn your next shot of Mako.
Hey catpiss, if I want some fur balls in my oils or catnip in my orals, Ill be sure to hit you up. But I have to ask, Do you offer bulk deal on 100 boxes of catpisstropin? Can those be custom made? Was looking for 20iu vials, with yellow catpiss tops? As long as purity is 98%, you have a new customer..

Standard dose for NPP is 100mg/ml.. Just like a standard dose for TC is 200mg/ml, not 300mg/ml. You shit head brewers keep trying to break the dosage barriers and there is no need too. I can pull up 20 different labs, and every single one of them will make it at 100mg/ml.. It can crash at 100mg/ml, if not enough BB. You don't need a shit ton of solvents to get shit to hold. You're one of those guys that must use glauciol too, eh? Means you don't know what the fuck you're doing. If you can't get shit to hold with BB, then you're a clown.

Producing gear that may have the possibility of crashing, or some that cause PIP, like with 200mg/ml Primo, is asinine. That means you don't give a rats ass about your customer base. No reason for primo to be no more than 100mg/ml..
200mg primo causes pip? Damn moron. I've used 200mg primo from ccusa, and another source with no to minimal pip. Stfu and go back into hiding.

Oh! Good morning sir!

A ton of assumptions here. No I do not use guac in any of my injectables that aren't an oral injectable. So assumption number 1 is wrong.

99 percent of the people that use my Primo E 200 are absolutely fine with it also, and guess what? It's a standard solvent ratio!

I absolutely care about my customer base! I wouldn't have taken the steps I have if I didn't.

Have a wonderful Thursday,

CCUSA

I mean, using less oil volume each injection is in fact a valid reason. It’s also very very easy to make it at 200mg/ml without any pip at all, so I fail to see the downside of making it that way. Hell, even in GSO it holds at 150mg without any extra BB and zero pip.
Thank you! :)

When will injectable orals be available in the US ?
Sometime later this year is as precise an estimate as we can give at the moment as shipping to Janoshik will become an even more unpredictable variable going into the Black Friday - Christmas shopping/shipping jam.

primo.jpg
Here crackhead, go borrow a brain cell from a buddy of yours and comeback here to look at the picture of Primo E I ordered more than needed while back from liska eu warehouse.

The only thing I see crashing here year after mfg are the brain cells you lost since it seems like the only gear you been near is the one you smoke and blame everyone but not yourself for how terrible your life is and don't want to do anything to change it so you can proceed to spread hate and try to bring down others make yourself feel bit better in your miserable life.

For your fragile beta soy boy ego I'd like to inform that there is no PIP with it either but then again you should be used to having things shoved up your ass and not complain about it.

Now be a good boy and next time don't forget to take your meds before you decide to post something.

In my case i keep vials in the fridge once i open them and still no crash in Test ena, Bold Cyp, Trest ace, Tren ena, nothing no crash even in the fridge

200mg primo causes pip? Damn moron. I've used 200mg primo from ccusa, and another source with no to minimal pip. Stfu and go back into hiding.

Hey dipshit, Primo in high doses for some reason causes PIP with some users. Hell, TE causes people discomfort at 250mg/ml.. Even Sust250, same thing. Now go play with the kids in your sandbox, the adults are chatting.

Oh! Good morning sir!

A ton of assumptions here. No I do not use guac in any of my injectables that aren't an oral injectable. So assumption number 1 is wrong.

99 percent of the people that use my Primo E 200 are absolutely fine with it also, and guess what? It's a standard solvent ratio!

I absolutely care about my customer base! I wouldn't have taken the steps I have if I didn't.

Have a wonderful Thursday,

CCUSA

So screw the other 1% that aren't happy with it. Makes sense. Majority rules.
Again, you should care about the entire 100% of people. Shows your true colors.. Have a wonderful Saturday!

View attachment 174817
Here crackhead, go borrow a brain cell from a buddy of yours and comeback here to look at the picture of Primo E I ordered more than needed while back from liska eu warehouse.

The only thing I see crashing here year after mfg are the brain cells you lost since it seems like the only gear you been near is the one you smoke and blame everyone but not yourself for how terrible your life is and don't want to do anything to change it so you can proceed to spread hate and try to bring down others make yourself feel bit better in your miserable life.

For your fragile beta soy boy ego I'd like to inform that there is no PIP with it either but then again you should be used to having things shoved up your ass and not complain about it.

Now be a good boy and next time don't forget to take your meds before you decide to post something.

How about using some punctuation once in a while. Are we still in grade school, and we haven't gotten to that class yet?
I don't spew hate, I spew honesty and facts. Some people like you can't handle the truth. Reason why you are so disgruntled and pissed off for getting shit gear that causes PIP and crashes. Carry on, to each his own.

I mean, using less oil volume each injection is in fact a valid reason. It’s also very very easy to make it at 200mg/ml without any pip at all, so I fail to see the downside of making it that way. Hell, even in GSO it holds at 150mg without any extra BB and zero pip.

Who gives a fuck about less oil volume injections? You afraid to do a few shots? lol

Instead of getting baited into responding to this troll (who is not a genuine member but a source himself) yet again, consider reporting trash like that for spamming/trolling/making Meso more difficult to use as a source for legit harm prevention info.

Instead of getting baited into responding to this troll (who is not a genuine member but a source himself) yet again, consider reporting trash like that for spamming/trolling/making Meso more difficult to use as a source for legit harm prevention info.
I reported that guy before but he is still here.
I will do it again hoping that some mess will be cleaned

So screw the other 1% that aren't happy with it. Makes sense. Majority rules.
Again, you should care about the entire 100% of people. Shows your true colors.. Have a wonderful Saturday!
The one percent that have voiced their opinions have been taken care of by switching to a different carrier.

You enjoy it too, it’s nice out!

CCUSA