Cat Café EU & US domestic

Instead of getting baited into responding to this troll (who is not a genuine member but a source himself) yet again, consider reporting trash like that for spamming/trolling/making Meso more difficult to use as a source for legit harm prevention info.

Last time I checked, this is an uncensored forum. Not spamming your thread with links, pics, etc. I am not entitled to my opinion? Free speech is allowed in the USA.. now where are the pics of your lab setup? You using a flow hood to transfer gear? Since no one else asked, I am. You don't get a free pass..

Last time I checked, this is an uncensored forum. Not spamming your thread with links, pics, etc. I am not entitled to my opinion? Free speech is allowed in the USA.. now where are the pics of your lab setup? You using a flow hood to transfer gear? Since no one else asked, I am. You don't get a free pass..
Sister not putting out?

What is the purpose of T400 being 50/50 test e and c? Is that just so it’ll hold at 400mg/ml?

Sorry if this is a dumb question

Who gives a fuck about less oil volume injections? You afraid to do a few shots? lol
Years ago I had a friend who was into exotic birds. She worked at a pet store and was just really into them. She ended up buying a special-needs macaw. I can confidently say that it wasn’t nearly as needy and handicapped as you seem to be.

What is the purpose of T400 being 50/50 test e and c? Is that just so it’ll hold at 400mg/ml?
Either ester is prone to different issues at higher concentrations separately, none of which are present by combining lower concentrations of each. For this reason, T400 will replace TE350 for the EU store as well.
TestEC400MCT.png
do you still carry bold cyp? can't seem to find it on your shop.
Will be back in November, still missing labels and packaging.
Test Report #23930.png

Either ester is prone to different issues at higher concentrations separately, none of which are present by combining lower concentrations of each. For this reason, T400 will replace TE350 for the EU store as well.
View attachment 174884

Will be back in November, still missing labels and packaging.
View attachment 174885
Is there pip with the t400? Also I don’t mean to come off as rude but does the regular te300 have pip? I know for the last decade or so te has had pip. Thank you

Is there pip with the t400? Also I don’t mean to come off as rude but does the regular te300 have pip? I know for the last decade or so te has had pip. Thank you
The reason as to why TE has been causing PIP for many years now is still a mystery, as none of the theories anyone has presented held up to labtesting. I personally believe it is related to the age of the API, no matter whether it was stored in powder for two years and brewed recently or brewed two years ago from fresh raws, as my TE 350mg received very few PIP reports when when the batches were fresh and gradually more PIP reports a year after manufacturing date. Some people never experienced any PIP with it to this day whereas for others there was no PIP when they used it <6 months after mfg date but did get PIP during a later cycle >12 months after mfg date.

I've never received any PIP reports from TE 250mg no matter the product age, so concentration seems to be a factor as well. Whether my theory is correct or not, both for the US & EU catcafé we are especially vigilant to purchase fresh Test E raws and adjust batches to be smaller and more frequent in size to not have product sitting around for years, so TE 300mg and the 400mg mix should be without PIP for quite a while but I can't guarantee that for these batches years down the line honestly until I've figured out what's going on. Sourcing TE raws from other countries would be an option but it might take years to know whether they're affected by this issue or not if my theory is correct.

T

Liptropic Mic B+ contains: B1 1mg, B2 2mg, B6 5mg, B12 1mg, Methionine 25mg, Inositol 50mg, Choline 50mg, L-Carnitine 50mg, Lidocaine 50mg all per ml.
@CCUSA what purpose does the lidocaine serve with this product?

Also, how long would you recommend running this? Is it like a typical cycle or something different?

Also, how long would you recommend running this? Is it like a typical cycle or something different?

I don't know which compound would be causing pain upon injection, but lidocaine is typically added for it's analgesic properties.

I don't know which compound would be causing pain upon injection, but lidocaine is typically added for it's analgesic properties.
Yeah, I’m wondering if one of those are a real banger and the lidocaine helps with pip. Idk, I have no previous experience w/ vitamin injections. But I’m curious to try it out between cycles

Any1 tried the tren a and tren e? Did you get tren cough on both or just one of them? I considered trying the tren A, but cba getting coughs all the time.

Good day,

The lipo B is water based and only has BA as the solvent. Lipo B contains so many different vitamins that it requires a fair amount of BA to get it to hold. It will even crash in cold temps, but doesn't take much to get back into solution.

The lidocaine mitigates any sting from the BA.

A full vitamin panel is advised when running this because it will get all your B vitamins nice and high. You will have to monitor it for yourself to see how you react. There is no set cycle length.