Cat Café EU & US domestic

EU news: There's a holiday coming up on Monday, which means both couriers as well as banks will be down from Friday afternoon until Tuesday morning. The last day to place and pay for your order and have it shipped before next week would be Friday morning, and for those wanting to pay via bank transfer it would likely be today, as these can take a few business days to be processed.

While opening up HGH kits for inspection I found that half of what I believed to be a decent amount of 150iu remaining were actually 120iu Catropin, which results in the following HGH selection:
View attachment 173312

Hi, @Liska sorry if this question has been answered before.
What differences are there between these 3 types of Hormone? Are there differences in the purity or quality?
Thank you very much.

Hi, @Liska sorry if this question has been answered before.
What differences are there between these 3 types of Hormone? Are there differences in the purity or quality?
Thank you very much.
The only testable markers for HGH that are available to us are quantity, purity and dimer, and all three you can find on the lab reports for the different HGH products/batches. How do you define quality?

There is a prevalent opinion that HGH made by (some) pharmaceutical manufacturers yields better results than generic even if all the above markers are identical in two products of each category, but noone has ever been able to formulate a theory that can be labtested, so until that happens these discussions won't lead anywhere due to human nature filling any gaps in knowledge with magical beliefs.

Hi Liska, how long can you keep a vial of hgh at room temperature without reconstitution without losing units? thank you very much.

Hi Liska and CCUSA,
noob questions here:
1. Many of your injectables point out that it's for "IM use only". Could you please explain why, is it the carrier?
2. Will the EU store have the Test C/E in vials or ampules?

Hi Liska, how long can you keep a vial of hgh at room temperature without reconstitution without losing units? thank you very much.
Noone knows really so I recommend storing it in the fridge whenever possible.
Hi Liska and CCUSA,
noob questions here:
1. Many of your injectables point out that it's for "IM use only". Could you please explain why, is it the carrier?
1. While that's not the only way strictly speaking, it's the intended and ideal route of administration.
2. All vials no amps.

Does anyone here prefer amps over vials?

I ended up ordering sterile vials to put the packs of deus amps I got into (inj dbol and test base). Easier to dose if I don't want the full amp at once.

I ended up ordering sterile vials to put the packs of deus amps I got into (inj dbol and test base). Easier to dose if I don't want the full amp at once.
I prefer vials for the same reason. That's why I had asked.

Hi Liska and CCUSA,
noob questions here:

Precisely as @Liska said. If you choose another method that is up to you. I put what is safest in my opinion on the label.

Thanks,

Although I have had injectable Dbol around for sometime I haven't got a ton of feedback on it. What is your experience with injectable dbol, that is if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks,

Good morning @Liska

Will there be a DEUS restock in the future, or will you bring your products to the site?
No further restocks of Deus Medical products, these were ultimately just a temporary (less temporary than planned admittedly) replacement, from here on out it'll be all cat products supported by a small selection of german pharmacy meds. Tempted to produce properly tested veterinary meds for those in need but that's for next year.

Although I have had injectable Dbol around for sometime I haven't got a ton of feedback on it. What is your experience with injectable dbol, that is if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks,

I haven't run the inj dbol yet mate.

I plan to use it in 6 weeks time for the last 4 weeks of my training cycle. I used oral dbol for my last peak so I'll be able to more or less directly compare my experiences.

The test base is superb PWO though, even at just 50mg (half an amp of the deus gear).

I haven't run the inj dbol yet mate.

I plan to use it in 6 weeks time for the last 4 weeks of my training cycle. I used oral dbol for my last peak so I'll be able to more or less directly compare my experiences.

The test base is superb PWO though, even at just 50mg (half an amp of the deus gear).
Interesting and thank you for the response. I take test base if I want to fall asleep with a boner. I know that sounds odd, but damn it makes me sleepy.

Interesting and thank you for the response. I take test base if I want to fall asleep with a boner. I know that sounds odd, but damn it makes me sleepy.
Didn't see test base on the site, is it still available?

I like Aspen sustanon and Bayer primo so have gotten used to amps. Prefer vials though. And I think there's less wastage with vials.

@bignibba @Matt377

Been lurking on the forums for a bit and finally created an account. Ordered from @CCUSA about 2 weeks ago. Ordered on Friday afternoon, items were shipped Saturday, and arrived Wednesday.

Communication with CCUSA was/is top notch. Been using their test cyp interchangeably with my TRT prescribed pharma test with no issues whatsoever.

Also had a gyno flair up over the weekend, last week, and CCUSA's Aromasin took care of it Quicker than a cat on a hot tin roof.

I look forward to my next purchase with you guys. Much appreciated!20221027_111250.jpg